Visiting friends

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I should probably wait and write this tomorrow as it's late, I'm very tired and currently I'm riding home with my husband sitting in the passenger seat with hardly any clothes on but I want to try and get it written before I forget any of the details, and also I love reliving these experiences while I recap them (typing one-handed 🤭🤫 hope I'm not distracting my husband too much!!).

We didn't know if this would still happen, we weren't even sure if we'd be making it out to Florida, but my husband's Dad isn't going into hospital until January, so we got the green light and now that we're here, we both wanted to keep our plans - ALL of them.

So today we visited our friends Robin and Susan, who are the head of our little circle. They've got a new home a couple hours' drive from my parents' place so while my Mom and Dad took our little one to a theme park for the day, we rode out in our rental car.

You might be wondering why we'd have a suit and tie for my husband and my long black coat for a holiday in the sunshine state, but one it can be cold here this time of year (not as cold as the UK, but you're gonna need pants and a jacket some days instead of shorts and a t-shirt) and two, our hosts have always insisted on their group being properly attired.

Hence, the Dom's/dommes must wear a suit and tie (pants or skirt suit for dommes, as they prefer). Robin greeted us at the door to his house and insisted that I wouldn't be allowed to come inside before I took my coat off. Underneath, I wore the designated outfit for submissives in our circle, which is a waist corset, black seamed stockings, patent black high-heel pumps and optional suspender belt. It's a beautiful neighborhood they live in, so having to disrobe and expose myself on their front doorstep was a little bit scary but once I'd handed my coat over, Robin opened the door wider to reveal Susan, identically dressed. She's always been a strikingly beautiful woman and now, in her late fifties, looking the way she does, she is genuinely gorgeous.

Robin invited my husband in for a tour of their new house while Susan told me I was just in time to start getting ready for their guests. Thought WE were their guests? Turns out, we weren't.

Quickly and expertly, Susan bound my elbows behind my back and my knees together with rope and then led me to her kitchen for me to start washing her breakfast dishes. Their kitchen sink is in front of a large window overlooking their street. Granted, there's a Venetian blind, but it was opened out and I still felt exposed as I worked.

Once I'd washed and dried and put her pots away where she told me to, I had to wipe down the kitchen work surfaces, and then I was led (read "pulled") into the living room to start dusting. The gentlemen joined us while I was struggling to complete this task and then they tied me with a crotchrope to the vacuum cleaner which, combined with the way my knees and elbows were already tied, made that job INCREDIBLY difficult!!

I built up a bit of a sweat vacuuming the entire first floor of their house (ground floor to Brits) but I still had more work to do. Before that, though, Susan had to thoroughly apply sunscreen to my body. Mmmmm...

All too soon that lovely experience came to an end and then my crotchrope was released from the vacuum so they could pull me out into the back yard where I was then fastened by it to the lawnmower! Fortunately their yard is walled on all three sides with nobody overlooking, which is just as well because I suspect Susan spends a great deal of time out here undressed by their swimming pool and hot tub.

My bondage made this job a struggle too, the rope constantly pulling taut as I moved the mower back and forth over their grass, and even tauter when the mower's grass box was full and I had to empty it.

The hot sun felt wonderful but also quite scary on my naked body that's not used to being exposed to the sun, but despite the heat (in Celsius it would be right around 23 or 24 degrees I guess) there was a slight breeze which carried a sharp chill.

Their lawn is expertly laid and maintained by Robin so the mower pretty much glided over the grass, although the job still wasn't easy. But, at last, it was done. I, however, wasn't. After being made to lick the soles and the heels of my shoes clean, I was led by my crotchrope back into the house and upstairs into their bathroom where I was ordered to lick clean the toilet rim! 😳

I've never been made to do this before but lucky for me, it was already clean, it was really just a symbolic humiliation, especially when I was ordered to start fingering myself while I licked. Easier said than done with my elbows still bound but I could just about reach if I stretched my arms around to the left.

It was a powerful humiliation, I felt like such a lowly and dirty slut that I was wet and quickly edging in barely a couple of minutes! 😯

They ordered me a couple of times not to cum as I rubbed and licked. I wasn't sure I'd be able to comply for long. Just as I was heading for my fourth edge Susan decided that I was done and ordered me to stand up. That took a while, still bound and with my arms starting to go numb, and then we went back downstairs (carefully with my knees tied and in heels) and then down into their basement.

Wow, what a space they've made for themselves down there! There's the polished mahogany and leather Andrews Cross and matching spanking bench my husband made for them, a frame with an overhead pulley and a four post bed with a pillory built into the end. Another overhead pulley with a long spreader bar suspended from it.

Two mahogany cupboards that contain all of their bindings, crops and toys, with a few alternative outfits for Susan as well. Plenty of anchoring points in the ceiling and on the walls, plus a couple set into the floor.

I'd have loved to have explored everything they had down there, but I was untied only to then be bent over and locked into the pillory which can be used from either side depending on whether Robin wants to see Susan's face or her ass while he's in the bed. And then Susan offered the gentlemen a cool drink after all that work and the three of them went back upstairs leaving me there!!

My husband introduced me to Robin and Susan when we were around six months into our relationship. They used to run a bed and breakfast business specifically for couples wanting to learn about D/s relationships, by referral only from another couple that put on parties for the local BDSM community every couple of months. My husband made all the bondage furniture for when they started their business, answering a classified ad that stressed discretion, which is how they met and so when we got together they offered us a spot on one of their weekend courses.

They've downsized now and concentrate on one-to-one sessions. Today's clients were a twenty-sonething couple that I'll call Clair and Tyler. I was still struggling bare-assed in the pillory bed when they arrived and I heard enough of Robin's voice to realize he'd told Clair that she'd need to take off her coat before she'd be allowed in.

A minute or so later and everybody's heading down to the basement so the newcomers can bear witness to my shame. Susan invited them to touch me and Tyler's hands went straight for a grab of my hanging titties while Clair gently stroked my rear end. "Don't be shy," Susan told her, taking her hand and placing it between my legs over my pussy 😯

Guiding her into rubbing me, while Tyler was still having fun swinging my breasts around, Susan asked Clair if she's been practicing her denial, which Clair very tentatively said yes to. That was enough to warrant a test and Clair was guided into kneeling on the bed so that her vulva was directly in front of my face. "Clair's job is to not cum," Susan declared. "And <Miss Kubo's> job is to make her."

As best as I could in my position, I licked Clair's pussy and her clit. Her body was very responsive to my tongue and she kept pulling back from me, trying to cool herself off, only to be pushed firmly back against my face. I don't know how long it took, but it did seem to be over rather quickly and I was feeling quite smug with myself until Susan challenged me to do better. As I struggled helplessly in the pillory, Clair was bought around and knelt behind me for her tongue to return the favor! 🤯

I held off for as long as I could, but my morning as a slutty housemaid, the feeling of being bound in the pillory, and being made to lick Clair's pussy, all of it had gotten me intensely horny and I came pathetically early. Long enough to outlast Clair, but not by much. After that, Susan declared that it was her go and it was my face that she used first. Susan is an expert at denied orgasm, somehow managing to get to the edge and then bring herself back under control time and time again until Robin finally saw fit to allow her an orgasm as she thrust herself demandingly against my face and my tongue. The feel and the taste and the urgency of her had me soaking wet again, but I was to be left unsatisfied after Susan's orgasm as she switched to using Clair's face.

Finally, Robin gave permission for Susan's second orgasm and then after a while I was finally released from the pillory, my elbows once more bound behind my back and I was ordered to bring everyone a cooling drink. I hesitated for a second and was relieved to be assured that I was allowed one too. I needed it after my day so far.

But this is barely getting started. There's more to tell, but for now it's late and we're just pulling into a gas station because the hire car has to go back tomorrow with a full tank and my husband has one more humiliation he wants me to endure before he lets me put my clothes on... 😨🤭

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
We're on our way to the airport now 😟

It's a long flight home (although slightly shorter than the flight out here) so I'm going to try and type out the rest of the story on the plane to share with you when we're back in the UK.

Reactions: domry and The king

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I will be waiting for the next part of the story.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
For the next half hour or so, we sat in the living room, gentlemen on the sofa, submissives kneeling at their feet for a group Q&A session. Tyler asked some really good, important questions about understanding the dynamic of a D/s relationship and ensuring he was really able to understand what Clair wanted and that he was taking proper care of her. Clair was really interested in how the submissive is really the driving force in the relationship and wanted to know all about day to day life with a kinky element, all about how our relationships worked, especially my husband and I having a child. It was a really interesting session where I think all of us, even our hosts, learned a little bit.

After that, we left the gentlemen to continue talking as we had to prepare dinner for the evening. Susan had a relatively simple three course steak dinner prepared but kept Clair and I busy in the kitchen following her instructions for us to cook it all precisely how she wanted it, which was also a great opportunity for us to question each other further, Clair wanting to know what it was really like living as a submissive and if we were truly happy in our relationships. We got to stress the importance of trust and of love. We got to let her know that being submissive doesn't mean you're a doormat or that you're hostage to all of your chosen Dom or Domme's desires but that it is a freedom to be able to safely explore your own desires and, hopefully, to feel safe enough with your partner to reveal some of your secrets and try and find a way of making the reality live up to the fantasy. That, after all, is what the Dom/me's role is really about. Susan delighted us with tales of when she and Robin were first married and she admitted to him her kinks. Robin had only seen a snap of a Betty Page film, that was the entire extent of his knowledge at that time so he had to learn to be the Dom his wife wanted to give herself to. It was such a sweet story, it had Clair and I close to tears!!! 😍

At around six our other friends started to arrive. Not the whole circle, but three other couples that still live a drivable distance from the area;

"Brendan and Michelle" are a similar age to my husband and I (late 30's only Brendan is slightly older than Michelle). Both are very athletic and still have good physiques but Michelle loves to be collared and leashed. They're both very into petgirl play which does seem kind of sexy. Brendan still looks good with his dark, long hair (although there are hints of gray here and there so I guess he's started having to dye it) while Michelle has had her long blonde hair cut to a shorter bob that actually suits her a lot more.

"Phil and Brienne" are slightly younger, early to mid thirties. Phil has put some weight on in recent years and is starting to go bald while Brienne has always been slightly plus size but adorable with her big brown eyes and her brown shoulder length hair. Their main kink is corporal and he still spanks her daily based on performance of her household chores (he's some sort of executive so he can afford to be the breadwinner), but they're currently trying for a baby.

And finally there's "Jamie and Carl" who are a switch couple but Jamie usually prefers the dominant role. She's taller than Carl (and pretty much the rest of us except for Brendan and Michelle), has her short pixie haircut a different color every time I see her and is tonight wearing a skirt suit with patent block-heel ankle boots. Carl is naturally skinny with ALL of his hair meticulously removed and Jamie delights in bringing him to us wearing the same waist corset, stockings and high heels that the submissive women in our circle wear with his finger and toenails painted in feminine shades, tonight they were sparkling hot pink. I have to admit, it's a little weird to look at but there is an odd kind of sexiness to it. It's probably the humiliation aspect of it.

So with dinner cooked, the Dominants took their seats at the table in the backyard while the submissives knelt on the grass I'd mowed for the occasion at their sides while Susan, Clair and I bought out the courses and then knelt by our own Masters before the next course, feeding on the forkfuls as and when our Dominants offered. After dinner, Clair and I were ordered to serve brandies to the Dominants downstairs.

That's where tonight's party REALLY got started 😮😯😲

There's a little secret surprise that they'd had hidden earlier. Did you ever watch that old Wheel of Fortune gameshow? Robin and Susan now have their own wheel, although instead of fortunes, each section depicts a different MIS-fortune for tonight's unlucky contestants: Susan, Clair and myself!!

Seriously, this wheel has a slot for every kind of crop, clamp, gag, plug or other miscellaneous toy that Robin and Susan have hidden away in their cupboards.

Robin took Susan first, used a length of rope to bind her wrists behind her back and then, using the spreader bar hanging from the ceiling, pulled them up behind her, forcing her to bend at the waist, fastening her into a strappado. Once she was secure, Robin helped Tyler to bind Clair identically next to her, and then it was my husband's turn to bind me there too.

Robin had a black bag which he told us contained three balls, one for each of us. The party would take turns drawing a ball from the bag to determine which of us they would get to torment, then spin the wheel to see what they'd get to do to us and finally roll two dice to determine the duration of our punishments!!

Jamie got the first pick. She drew out Clair's ball and then spun the wheel which landed on anal beads. A roll of the die decided how many beads on the string she'd have to endure. From the noise Clair made while they were inserted into her, it sounded like four.

Brendan went next. He drew Clair as well and the wheel landed on the riding crop. He asked Tyler as he rolled the dice how experienced she was with being whipped and Tyler told us that tonight would be her first time. So Brendan let Tyler watch close, explaining how to hold, how to aim and how to strike with the first of Clair's seven strokes. He went fairly easy on her, everyone getting a feel for whether this would be working for Clair or not. The second blow was slightly harder, and again the third, all across her buttocks. She responded well to them, with grunts of shock and pain that increased with intensity with every stroke, but no crying out, no tears, no pleading for it to stop.

So then Brendan asked the couple how they'd feel about giving Clair a pussy whipping. Tyler asked if she was willing to try it and she said she was, so again Brendan took on an instructive role showing Tyler how to land the perfect lash between Clair's legs. This time she let out a loud cry and although I couldn't see her, I could feel her as she struggled slightly in her bonds. Brendan quickly told Tyler to gently place his hand over the affected area and comfort her. I couldn't see from where I was fixed but I could hear just fine, felt a tingle of sympathy mixed with warm arousal between my own legs.

Brendan asked if she thought she could take another lash there and with a slight tremble in her voice, she confirmed "yes Sir." Her cry and the way her body went taut as the crop let out it's crack was incredibly powerful, dropping a thick, hushed silence on the room. Tyler told her softly how well she was doing as he gently soothed the stinging area, although she initially shivered at his touch.

"One more left," Brendan told her. "Would you like it front or back?"
Clair could only respond with an anguished cry of fear, although I could feel she was rubbing herself against Tyler's hand as he caressed her. "Back," she finally decided.

The anticipation kept all of us silent until finally the crack made her cry out and thrash in her bondage again.
"Well done," Brendan encouraged her, giving her a quick kiss on top of her head before walking away to return the crop to its place in the cupboard.

Reactions: The king

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Now it was Phil's turn to pick from Robin's black bag and my heart leapt into my throat as he read out my name! Every click of the wheel as it spun sent cold chills down my spine as I feared where it would land. Phil likes to whip, flog and spank and he's none too gentle with experienced submissives. I've been whipped by him before and I have no idea how Brienne can stand it. But this time my torment would be far more intimate. "The pinwheel," I heard Robin confirm and the chills I'd been feeling in my spine seemed to settle like a hard lump in my throat, making it hard for me to breathe as I waited to find out how many minutes I'd have to endure that thing for.

"Ten," Robin told everyone.

I've only endured the pinwheel twice before, but both of those times were frighteningly intense. It's very easy to go too deep and draw blood with them, as I found out the second, and I'd hoped last time at the hands of another Dom in our circle. Both of those times the device just had a single wheel of little spiked pins. This one looked like it had at least three of them!!

"If her husband can rub her pussy and make her cum, can I couple it with a violet wand for the rest of her time," Phil asked.
"What does the group think? Those in favor raise your hand," Robin asked, although I couldn't see how they voted from where I was stuck, even though I strained to try and look between my legs (huge mistake: the strappado pulled my arms far too tight and I quickly had to give up, but the pain would stay with me now).
"Susan," Robin asked.
"If she's up for it," Susan replied.
"What do you think, Clair," Robin asked.
"That sounds like a dangerous risk," she said, sounding as nervous as I felt.
"Well, <Miss Kubo>, <my husband>, we're happy to go with it if you are?"
"What do you think," my husband came and asked me quietly.
"How many people voted for," I asked him.
"Doesn't matter, it's up to you," he said.
"How many," I insisted. Because, really, although it IS my choice, I don't want to feel like I'm letting anyone down...
"Pretty much everyone, except Clair."
I nodded. "Do it," I said, firmly.
"Are you sure," my husband asked. God, I love him.
"Do it," I said again, louder. My husband moved behind me as Phil gave me a satisfied smirk. A second later I felt my husband's hand between my legs and Robin announced the start of the timer, then Phil started running the evil little wheel, or wheels, up my bound arm.

Being whipped is sensations of gradually increasing pain as your Dom/me interspersed with periods of anticipation between strokes that get scarier as the session goes on. The pinwheel gives little respite and is a feeling of intense attention rolling freely all over your skin and constant terror that your Dom is going to increase their pressure, deliberately or accidentally, and possibly puncture the skin. Whether they draw blood or not, afterwards you're left feeling entirely on edge and itchy, so a good skin cream for stopping itching is essential.

After my arms, he rolled it around the outside of my face. I barely dared to breathe as he did it but my husband's touch was making it difficult for me to hold my breath, or to keep still. Rolling it down my nose, over my lips, down my neck had me trembling with fear and with the sensation of all those little pins putting all my nerve endings on edge, then down between my hanging breasts and over my belly...

He stopped then, but only briefly. Just to move behind me so he could roll it down my back on one side of my spine and then back up on the other. He rolled it down my right side, tracing the (admittedly well cushioned) curve of my hips and from there around the outside of my ass and then under my buttocks so he could roll it back up my left hip. Then he rolled it down the centre of my spine and down the crack between my buttocks to spend some time going over my ass, and all the while my husband is rubbing me firmly, his thumb nestling between my labia to find and spread my wetness underneath me... It would have been entirely intoxicating if not for Phil's every lap around my butt seeming to get firmer and firmer. But if that felt terrifyingly intense, wait until he started on my thighs, ohmyGod....

Those evil little pins wheeling around the bare skin bulging slightly over my stocking tops made my legs shake. Still my husband rubbed me, getting me warmer and warmer in my loins but Phil was working his way around the back of my leg to go from the outer to the inner thigh with his pinwheel. If it felt like this on its own, what must it be like coupled with the actual electric sensations of the violet wand??

It certainly felt electric as he wheeled it down the back of my leg, over the seam of the stocking, making me wonder if he was cutting the fabric, and then he demanded I raise my foot so he could slip off my shoe and run it across the bottom of my foot. Oh. My. Fucking. God!!!

The bastard didn't give me my shoe back when he'd finished, either, nor remove the other one, leaving me hobbled unevenly in one high heel. He ran the wheel up the front of my other leg, the one that wasn't barefoot, my husband having to briefly break contact to come back behind me.

He zig-zagged the wheel back up my belly and I was sure those pins were digging into my flesh, it was all I could do to not cry out. But he was far from finished with me.

He took my right nipple tightly in the fingers of his left hand and pulled until my breast was pulled out tight, and then he spent what felt like forever rolling the evil little wheel up and down and around the curves, working his way down towards the aerola. The contact of the pins there finally forced me to cry out and shake involuntarily, movement the very last thing I wanted to do!

When he'd run the wheel pretty much all over my whole breast, every lap pressing firmer into me, he pulled even harder on my nipple until I couldn't help cry out in pain and then he let it go. Any relief was quickly stifled out as he let the pinwheel roll over the nipple still throbbing from where he'd been squeezing it.

Meanwhile, my husband's hand was getting slick with my arousal and it's warmth was further fuelling the fire between my legs and fuck, did it feel good.

Now Phil repeated his torment with my other breast, pulling the nipple tightly so he could roll the pinwheel all around it.

I had no idea how long I'd already endured this, or how long I still had to hold on but now my husband was using one hand to rub my throbbing clit and the other to gently push two fingers into me. Oh my god, it was going to be a case of when, not if I failed this challenge...

Phil let my left nipple free so that he could roll the wheel all around and over it as my husband's fingers began to move rythmnically in and out of me, playing my clit like a piano with his other hand. The pinwheel began to zig-zag back down my belly as Phil crouched in front of me to be able to reach my pubic mound. Electric sensations from the pins made me squeal and thrash, arousal turning briefly to torment, but my husband's grip became firmer and he began gently pushing me towards climax once more.

"Mind your fingers," Phil warned him. At once, the caressing of my clit stopped and then I felt the awful probing of that wheel right over my poor swollen nubbin and cold terror gripped me once again. It took me a while to realize my husband was still moving his fingers in and out of me as I felt my muscles beginning to bunch as squeeze at him. Surely it wouldn't be long now, if he continued pleasuring me more than Phil and his pinwheel were torturing me...

I tried to focus on that but it was awful and I didn't want to. I wanted to feel my husband's fingers inside me, even though I tried to tell myself how dangerous that was.

"Can I get in," Phil asked my husband, snapping both of us, I think, from the mental bubbles we'd fallen into. My husband's fingers pulled out of me, didn't come back, and then OH SHIT, OW OW OW, he began running the pinwheel between my labia!!!

Tears were streaming now, I couldn't help it, my whole body was shivering, my arms, shoulders, calves and feet burned with the pressure of the bondage and all my arousal was cruelly wiped out by those unyielding pins sawing up and down all the way between my vulva and my pubic mound, over and over again, unending until finally it passed up over my asshole and Phil stood up to move behind me so he could start to roll it once again, even more firmly, around my buttocks.

My husband crouched in front of me and once again his fingers found my clit, started rubbing some pleasure back into it, but it had been enough. By the time Phil had rolled the pinwheel up my spine to the back of my neck to end the experience, my husband had succeeded in getting me wet again, but not enough to worry me for suffering the violet wand. I'd made it!!

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Now it was my husband's turn to pick a ball from Robin's bag, and he picked Susan's name, spun the wheel and rolled the dice to condemn her to I think eight minutes of candlewax play.

Listening to her moans and cries of pleasure and pain didn't help me to cool off any. I'd have loved to have been able to see what was happening to her. I'm not ashamed to admit I have a little bit of a girl crush on Susan.

Now Tyler took his turn and drew Clair's name again, her torment this time to be seven minutes under the cat o'nine tails. Robin taught him how to use it to first warm her backside, then on her tits. She was much better able to withstand the cat than she had been the crop, her grunts and moans only really giving way to anything sounding like pain towards the end of the experience. Finally, Robin showed Tyler how to use it between Clair's legs and again, she was much more able to take it than she had been the crop.

Robin drew Clair's name again. Susan would later confide in me that there were actually two balls in the bag with her name on it, and this time she had to endure five Y-clamps. That also meant that she'd have to stay in her strappado for another twenty five minutes, but Susan and I were released so that we could now play "freely" within the group. My husband put some cream on me and then locked me once again in the pillory, still without my shoe, and there I stayed while I was groped, nipple clamped, waxed and iced (the alternating hot and cold sensations being REALLY intense) and eventually fucked by my husband to three incredible orgasms before being left alone in the basement with his cum leaking out of me while the party moved to the pool. Oh God, that was frustrating, especially as the itching was starting to take hold and I hadn't been given any cream yet...

Finally my husband came to get me. I have no idea how long he left me there but he was hard again as I collected my shoe and my coat, and our circle said our goodbyes to our hosts and their current trainees.

Of course, we were all still forbidden to put our coats on until we were out of Robin and Susan's house, but it was dark and quiet on the street by now so I felt pretty sexy and relatively safe walking naked-ish to our car. That's when my husband confessed he had one more thing he wanted to try.

I typed out for you as much as an update as I could while he drove, keeping myself aroused so that I'd not bottle out. Despite the time of night, there was a steady flow of cars at the gas station, but fortunately the fuel flap was on the passenger side so once I had the nozzle in and the lever locked, I was relatively well hidden between the car and the pump to play with myself for him. I was really hoping to cum before the pump clicked to a stop, and I was right on the verge of climax when it happened, making my heart fall. Never mind. He made up for it when we got back into our room at my parents' house...

Featured Threads

New Personals