Waking up horny

playtoday

Verified Kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2016
What does everyone do when they wake up from a sleep and are really horny? Do you play or hope that it goes away? If you play, what do you do?

Reactions: oddjobber

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
usually will edge in bed enjoying that half sleep, sstill dreaming fantasy feeling and the warm sensations running up my body with each touch..a combination of waking stretches and pure pleasure...then i get up and finish when i get in the shower

Reactions: IzzAvenged

DaveDunkin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 13, 2019
getting up and doing some sort of sport. If it's too difficult I kinda edge once or twice imagining things and usually deny myself.
What about yourself?

MONKEY4595

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 9, 2019
Essex
I normally lock myself in bed and have recently used a combination lock to lock my cuffs to a chain locked to the bed turn the light off then lock the combination lock this way you can't open it till it's daylight and you can see the numbers which is the ultimate denial

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
funny..i found this thread again and totally did not recall ever posting my original post. lol. that is a strange sensation

• Haha
Reactions: IzzAvenged

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
this happened to me again today...i rolled over and grinded ito the mattress before falling asleep and drramingnof the evil villian from the movie i watched the night before..then infell in the dream and woke back up with a spasm and kicked the wall..finally finished the waking uo orocess with one long squeeze of the cock and a slow shudder of chills up the spine..definitly helped to ignore the pain in my foot..

Featured Threads

New Personals