Walking nude through the countryside

bp43221

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 7, 2018
I enjoy the risk of being caught naked outside by people I don’t know and the multitude of directions the situation could then take depending on their reaction to my naked state. It also feels great to feel the sun beaming down on my body and the ground under my feet.

In my early 20s I wouldn’t say I have an athletic body but equally wouldn’t say I’m unfit. The one thing I am not short of is body hair, with everything from a hairy chest, to my arms and legs and a bush around my cock.

Living in the countryside I am surrounded by field after field and for the most part, when you get off the main roads it is relatively quiet. My first proper naked outdoor walk was last summer. It was early evening, relatively warm for the time of year and still light outside, just prior to sunset. I walked alone along a hedge lined track used by the farmers to access their fields from the main road. Having pre-planned this I was only wearing my t-shirt, trousers and shoes. Looking up and down the track which was probably a mile long with a slight bend you could still see around, I was confident I was the only person there. I removed my shoes placing my feet on the cool hard ground. I then proceeded to lower and remove my trousers and put my trainers back on as the ground was uneven and full of stones. This is where my heart began to beat, knowing there is no quick fix to covering myself if someone was to appear. I then took off my t-shirt and carrying my clothing under my arm began the walk along the path.

Heart rate still beating away in my chest but loving the summer air on my whole body. While quiet I knew that was no guarantee there would not be people around so my eyes were still panning the path and I became very aware of every sound around me. With my cock swinging free I proceed to walk down the path until I came to the opening of one of the fields. I looked out across the quiet field which sloped upwards with the bridle path running through the centre. The crop had only just began to grow so this provided no privacy from anyone who may be looking out of their windows in the houses that surrounded the perimeter of the field.

I removed my shoes feeling the soft mud of the field under my feet. At this point my cock is semi-erect, a combination of the cool air and the rush I was feeling of bearing all outdoors. I took the opportunity to play with myself, pumping my cock back and forth until I came a few minutes later, shooting my sperm across the crops in front of me. Having had my release my cock returned to a semi-erect state. Putting my clothes and shoes back under my arm I began the walk up the bridle path running through the centre of the field. My naked body exposed to anyone who happened to be looking out their window or who may appear from the other end of the bridle path. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your view) I made it to the top of the field without incident.

I was now standing at the top of the bridle path which continued in between two of the houses. The gardens for the houses back onto the fields but the tall fences meant anyone sitting outside couldn’t see me and equally I couldn’t see them. The sun was now starting to go down so I began making my way for home. I put my shoes back on and my t-shirt back over my head but let the cock stay free. I walked the perimeter of the field passing each of the houses as I go. Some of the garden fences were shorter than others but by the fact I was still wearing my t-shirt wouldn’t raise too many alarms. At the bottom of the field I put my trousers back on before joining the main road to head for home.

It was a fun evening and one that I wanted to relive. My most recent experience being just this week where I took the opportunity to walk to another local field. Given the current covid lockdown here in the U.K. the countryside has become the go to place for outdoor exercise. But again once off the roads and into the fields I felt alone. Here I once again removed every piece of clothing I wore and spent half an hour in the midday sun walking through several fields completely nude. Like last time the walk went without incident - just me and nature but the risk of being caught still fuels these walks.

Reactions: degrad3you

Featured Threads

New Personals