Watersports

Drada Modik

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 29, 2020
Hey all, I have a question about my particular pee fetish, I only like it with a few conditions
1. If it's a female, even though I'm pansexual
2. Only if it's watching them pee, not like drinking it or getting them to pee on me its just to watch women pee, I cannot find any forums or anything that is this specific though so idk if I'm just weird or somthing

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Watersports is just a kink that involves urination play in some shape or form. This can range from the very simple watching or being watched while peeing, to the more extreme consumption, piss enemas, golden showers, etc.
What you find most arousing about it may be more the act of seeing someone in a time of privacy that most others dont get to see. So it may be feeding your voyeurism kink just as well as your watersports kink.

Think of it like impact play, there are so many ranges of implements, locations, level of extremes, that it really is a broad term for a kink with so many options. In the end you like what you like and that is all that matters. If youre looking for pee related content maybe add voyeur to it as well and you should find more what youre looking for.
Like hidden cam stuff. (even if its staged)

cincy34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2020
My wife allows me to drink her pee multiple times a day. It makes me feel so submissive to her.

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
I usually drink the golden wine of pro mistresses, and have many times at gogo bars and whore bars paid ladies to flavor my beer.

Asslover101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 30, 2021
Watersports is just a kink that involves urination play in some shape or form. This can range from the very simple watching or being watched while peeing, to the more extreme consumption, piss enemas, golden showers, etc.
What you find most arousing about it may be more the act of seeing someone in a time of privacy that most others dont get to see. So it may be feeding your voyeurism kink just as well as your watersports kink.

Think of it like impact play, there are so many ranges of implements, locations, level of extremes, that it really is a broad term for a kink with so many options. In the end you like what you like and that is all that matters. If youre looking for pee related content maybe add voyeur to it as well and you should find more what youre looking for.
Like hidden cam stuff. (even if its staged)
Drinking pee is very popular as a whole toilet slavery game in Russia, and Germany. even eating feces is a form of total obedience and slavery from usually male slave to his mistress as a powerfull female.
Female slaves llke when male Master peeing on in her slaves mouth, many of them wanted to chain in man's restroom. is this a news for some of you???

The woman in USA, who feeds her slave with a shit, must be healthy has to be tested for STD, by law.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals