Way to horny guys, that want to dominate me thinking im female. WTF

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
So, A while ago, during a nice short lil Teamviewer controll session, i posted a nice lil message on the profile of a "at the time" playmate with another users account, see here:

Since then, no less than 4 Guys contacted me on Kik trying to domminate me, a strait male, that is identifying himself as a dom. The willing reader migth be able to distingish that neither the name Kik, nor the request to contact me was posted there. Allso, i never posted my kik somewhere else, the only other option would be that someone guessed it by accident and is sending those pathetic guys my way...

So, to atleast get some comedic value out of the pathetic, drunk attempts of so called doms, I decidet to post some screencaps of those pathetic atempts here, have fun.
While im generaly against exposing, im taking this under the same premise as the "Snapchat/kik" scammer list that is pinned in "online play"

Cheers.

Reactions: andrei

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Subject 2, at least say hello first before calling me a slut ):

Screenshot_20220120-014934_Kik.jpgScreenshot_20220120-015000_Kik.jpg

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Number 3 was nice at least, but no less stupid and horny, remember: Kik was never mentioned in the post, allso not to contact me.
Screenshot_20220120-015112_Kik.jpgScreenshot_20220120-015207_Kik.jpg

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Now the 4th guy was something different all together, i cut the unimportant parts out:
Screenshot_20220120-015242_Kik.jpgScreenshot_20220120-015308_Kik.jpgScreenshot_20220120-015322_Kik.jpgScreenshot_20220120-015348_Kik.jpgScreenshot_20220120-015426_Kik.jpgScreenshot_20220120-015523_Kik.jpgScreenshot_20220120-015743_Kik.jpgScreenshot_20220120-022218_Kik.jpg

Now im not quite sure what he was going for at the end, but i will keep ya all updated if he actualy "gets to dominate me"

cheers... im lost for words...
And have a new found... pity?, understanding? for what some of the girls have to go throug...

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I'm not sure if you have ever posted your kik ID in a post here but if so it has likely been harvested that way.

It's the main reason I recommend people do not put any external ID's in posts, if you give it out in a DM locally then it gives you a way to keep control over who has access to your ID's. Most posts are viewable by guests as well as members which also opens you to totally random people contacting you.

Reactions: pmme_yourfork

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hilarious😂😂
You can search your kik name here in the search function. If anyone posted it. It will show up.

As for the rest Welcome to online kink sites. Stupid horny wanna be doms chasing down anything they can. Never reading listening or paying attention. Just thinking with the Tiny head.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Why not mess with them?

I found a funny way - I mentioned Replika or AI dungeon before - copy paste their messages and have them talk to an AI. See where it goes (Replika needs to be payed for kinky chat and AI Dungeon needs some chat training to follow the dialogue).

Last edited:
Reactions: pmme_yourfork

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Well, if I just simply pasted my name somewhere, then yes. But, the above linked post was the ONLY time I wrote pmme_yourfork ever on this site, not even mentioning that I have a kik, and guy3 even told me he came from there.

I would be expecting strange stuff if I posted on any other thread, but those guys specifically went for the profile of "Shylittlegirlfriend23" and then viewed the post I made on the other uses account with my KinkTalk name in it.

Those people just typed my kink talk name into kik and tried to dominate me because it was written special and posted as a signature from a female account.

It was not properly harvested, because no bot spam ect, only drunk "doms"

And that's the reason why I think it is so funny and wanted to share.

@droptokon @subzzzero

Yes I used the search function, in original Post linked profile comment was the only time it got mentioned lol

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So this is a common practice. Dudes come on see a female post they then go to all her prior posts looking for any messenger accounts hoping for a win. Yes I have gotten a few similar on fet where my screenname was same as kik when I still used it. Following that I’m always sure to have differing names so that no one can “get lucky” typing my kinktalk or fet name into all the random messengers. Consider the level of desperation of a horny guy. They’re not affected by factual logic 😂😂

Terror

Catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2022
Interesting 🤔 now you know how girls on here can be hassled if they give out contact details

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Interesting 🤔 now you know how girls on here can be hassled if they give out contact details
Well, i knew that before, just not how pathetic some of the attempts are...
Allso, i think he does not like me anymore after i called him daddy :(

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Yeah id recommend no female posts contact details on open posts. Just save them for private messaging

Reactions: andrei

KpopSlut

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 4, 2022
Now the 4th guy was something different all together, i cut the unimportant parts out:
View attachment 93643View attachment 93644View attachment 93645View attachment 93646View attachment 93647View attachment 93648View attachment 93649View attachment 93650

Now im not quite sure what he was going for at the end, but i will keep ya all updated if he actualy "gets to dominate me"

cheers... im lost for words...
And have a new found... pity?, understanding? for what some of the girls have to go throug...
Lol Domcaster was one of the ones who messaged me. 🤣

Reactions: KpopHubby

KpopSlut

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 4, 2022
Well... men never change, right? Well... only the dumb sort of men, but nevertheless.
I've known good men and bad men in my life. They're not ALL this clueless. I just want to speak loudly about it so any new subs know they don't have to take that crap.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Lol Domcaster was one of the ones who messaged me. 🤣
Its an option to report users for rude/uncalledfor/abusive behaviour, but should definitly be used sparingly as not to overburden the andmin even more.

@Domcaster who has the same name on KT and kik.

KpopSlut

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 4, 2022
Its an option to report users for rude/uncalledfor/abusive behaviour, but should definitly be used sparingly as not to overburden the andmin even more.

@Domcaster who has the same name on KT and kik.
I wouldn't report him yet. Maybe he can learn from this. The world can always use more good doms. He just might need to do a little research on consent. Honestly this thread would be beneficial for him. -> https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/ktu-fundamentals-consent.47098/

Featured Threads

New Personals