Ways to hide your toys

SubPanda

Verified Panda
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2022
I need some creative ways to hide toys. I really want to get a vibrator, but I need a good way to hide it. I live with my mom and she does go in my room from time to time to help me keep it clean and stuff like that. I'm considering getting a locking box to put it in but I feel like that alone can be a little suspicious looking. What are some creative ways that you all have hidden your toys?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I’ve seen most just use those cloth drawstring bags that come with online makeup subscriptions. I’m sure they can be purchased elsewhere too. Then just put it in the bottom of your clothing drawer under clothes.
I mean at 23 I would hope mom would respect the privacy space. Maybe there’s an entirely dif convo there that needs to happen. But I get it. Kids can be nosey as well so lots of people need ways to conceal toys.

A large decorative handbag or purse that goes into the closet.

If the collection gets extensive I’ve seen Tupperware or wooden furniture with drawers that open so have each group of toys per drawer.

I’ve even seen some that just keep it in a suitcase. Lock is built in there.

SubPanda

Verified Panda
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2022
I’ve seen most just use those cloth drawstring bags that come with online makeup subscriptions. I’m sure they can be purchased elsewhere too. Then just put it in the bottom of your clothing drawer under clothes.
I mean at 23 I would hope mom would respect the privacy space. Maybe there’s an entirely dif convo there that needs to happen. But I get it. Kids can be nosey as well so lots of people need ways to conceal toys.

A large decorative handbag or purse that goes into the closet.

If the collection gets extensive I’ve seen Tupperware or wooden furniture with drawers that open so have each group of toys per drawer.

I’ve even seen some that just keep it in a suitcase. Lock is built in there.
These are great tips, thank you!

Yeah as far as mom goes, I don't think she'd ever intentionally snoop, but she could accidentally stumble across it when she's helping me with laundry or whatever....I come from a conservative family that definitely would not be very accepting if they found toys in my room

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
There are underbed boxes used to store linens. Hide things wrapped in bedding.

Measure to see if there is a significant gap between the back side of a drawer and the back of the furniture the drawer is in. You might find several inches. If enough fasten a box to the back of the drawer. You will have to remove the drawer to get into the box. But so will any intruder.

There may be a low shelf at the bottom of your night stand several inches from the floor. These are often too low to get a vacuum under so this space is often overlooked. Fasten a box under the shelf with an opening to the back.

If you have luggage in your closet put a bunch of off season clothes in the luggage and hide what you will with them. If discovered it will look like you made good use of the space storing off season clothes.

If you keep boots in your closet drop it in a boot and stuff the boots with old newspaper to keep the boots from bending over and making creases in the leather. If mom might borrow your boots skip this one.

Get a heavy garment bag to store some clothes you don't use often. Store the goodies in the bottom of the bag. Adding some shoes might disguise the odd weight.

Use a shoebox on a shelf.

Many games have lots of extra room in the box. But a game. Play it some. Grow tried of it and put it up on a shelf with your goodies.

If you have a bookcase you can hallow out some books for your goodies. With the advent of the internet many old encyclopedia sets have become hidey holes.

Lastly
Just leave your vibrator out some day when you are reasonably sure if will be noticed while you are away. Chances are if discovered nothing will be said. She will know you have one or more. She may have some of her own. If she does say something about it ask her if she would like to borrow it. That will likely end the conversation, you won't have to ever worry about discovery, and you know what to get her for Christmas.

Krisrmd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Mar 1, 2022
Attic?
I'm sure mine's going to collapse soon.. with all the clothes/gear! ;-)
PS: keep clothes in plastic bins with "a couple" of those downy unstopables.
The cheap cloth clothes bags seem to make "archived" clothes have a bit of mildew odour after some time.

PS: perhaps storage in dusty obscure shoeboxes in never used places?

Last edited:
Reactions: justlearning2

Featured Threads