Wearing latex in public

Pete200299

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 17, 2023
First I'm sorry if my english isn't that great, as I'm not a native english speaker.

I am male and 23 years old and i have a fetish for latex, it started with small accessoires like gloves, but now I am in love with latex. I own 3 latex catsuits and I am absolutely in love with my pink catsuit. I know that might sound crazy as a male person, but it is what it is. I never toll anybody about my fetish and never confessed to it. Something in my mind wants me to confess to my fetish and wear the craziest latex clothing i have (in my opinion the pink catsuit) in public. I am always like very clone to doing it, but then I’m scared and stop it. Do you have any advises or ideas how I could encourage myself to finally do it and confess to it in public. One idea I actually had was going to a professional dominatrix (wouldnt be the first time) and maybe ask her to set up a session, in which I have to go out into the public in this catsuit or otherwise there will be punishments.

Feel free to shar your ideal or thoughts about my idea.

bareben

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 4, 2023
Hello Pete I have been into rubber for about 30 years. I have never declared my interest in public but seek other rubber wearers both straight and bi and gay either 1 on 1 or sometimes more than 1. When I was young it was all about rubber and sex. Now older I take far more pleasure in appreciation.

Cam to cam is the way go for people far away.

Love to do a show and on cams and take it from there. Ben

Featured Threads

New Personals