Weekend away adventures

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Good morning all. It's quite a cold start to the morning on platform 2. Our train is arriving any minute. I wonder if you can see me? I'm the overweight woman who's nonetheless wearing a black top with sheer sleeves. Gray woollen skirt that's comfortably long enough to cover my stocking tops, for now. Yes, these are seamed stockings I'm wearing. My husband and I both believe pantyhose that give the seamed stocking effect, or those ones that look like you're wearing suspenders are cheating. I wear black pantyhose for work, you'd be crazy not to in England in winter, but today, despite my husband in his blue suit and me in my outfit, also the dark blue silk-effect flats with diamantes in the bows, we aren't going to work.

We're now on the train, and it's packed, which we expected, but now I'm really getting nervous. My husband wants me to finish writing this up so he can start.

I feel a little guilty for this, I know it's a huge problem for women on trains in Asia, but at least it's me and my husband and it's consensual. We're going to have a little chikan adventure...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Just pretending to be looking at my phone, in case anyone wonders why I'm giggling.

My husband's hand was cold when he first put it on my bum, made me gasp! 🤫😲

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Wow! That was so intense, there were so many people! It didn't take long for my husband's touch to do it's job and for my breathing to become a lot heavier, at least it felt that way. Trying to be discreet got very difficult, especially when my first orgasm came! So difficult not to writhe against his touch, and I know he struggled with hiding his erection as I rubbed it through his pants. I think we've gotten some dirty looks but the train's a little quieter now. Just come into the bathroom to get my boobs back into my bra and finish my third orgasm, we got to the station just as I was getting there.

My skin is on fire, I wish were already at the hotel!!

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I'll fill in more details when I get more of a chance later, but it's a lot warmer than it was when we boarded the train. Doing some touristy things that I won't bore you with, but my husband had me take off my panties and give them to him before we left the train station platform, so we're just having lunch at a place called Friska before we head to our hotel where hopefully we'll be able to get some alone time in the pool... How busy it is will determine which of my swimsuits I wear. Then we have something planned for later

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
BTW when I have no panties, I'm not allowed to sit on my skirt, so I'm in direct contact with the bench seat and I'm showing off my stocking tops

Reactions: The king

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
A few couples, including some oldies (even by our standards) and some young children at the pool so I had to play 'safe' with my bikini. And, of course, watching the families made us miss our li'l person...

Anyway, my husband's got some friends coming to meet him for a drink and a meal at the onsite restaurant. The plan is that they don't know I'm here and we're kind of going to try and keep it that way even though they'll all be meeting at our room... 😉😘

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Sorry for the late update. Would you believe I've been a little tied up 😉?

Literally, in the closet, in my favourite black bra and the stockings and suspenders. The panties that have been in my husband's pocket since we arrived here in my mouth, and my little bullet vibes on my clit and in my butt while he gave me the Bluetooth vibe for my pussy!

He'd only just got me tied in place when the first of his friends arrived. There I was, shut in the dark, uncomfortable on my knees, helpless, worried that any movement, any noise would give me away. They seemed to sit and chat in the room forever before the next knock on the door, and then I had to listen to them having a beer while all I could think about was how desperately I needed to shift my position. Finally they were finished and headed downstairs, and my husband told them he'd catch up in a sec, just to come and insert the Bluetooth toy and turn my bullets on, and then I was shut in and left alone.

The Bluetooth vibe links to your phone and responds to different words in the text messages your partner sends. I got a lot of sexy little trigger messages while he was gone. Almost enough to make me forget my discomfort and my fear of accidentally making the closet tip over with me inside it. But when he bought them all back up afterwards, still with my vibes buzzing, OMG!!

Thankfully they only hung around for another ten minutes or so and then finally we were alone so he could let me out.

Then it was time for me to change into my "hotel whore" outfit - white bralet, pleated pink plaid skirt that barely covers my backside and my suede over-the-knee boots. While waiting for my own dinner from the room service. Only my husband would make me answer the door like that!

But seriously, I love how much he still gets turned on making me his and showing me off, even with my post-pregnancy body. He really makes me feel cherished, and that's why I will keep doing these things for him. I'm going to do our walkabout in a little while where we leave the room and travel to a different floor by elevator and then find the stairs to come back up. Hopefully he'll be up to fuck again, and then it's sleep for tomorrow's fun

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I'm making friends this morning...

I risked my less appropriate swimming costume and we went down to the pool for opening time. We did manage to get nearly ten minutes to ourselves but the guard on duty gave me a scowl. My costume is a thong-backed one piece with a zip up front that even done up reveals a good eyeful. We'd been hoping to 'relax' but under her glare, it was clear that wasn't going to happen :-(

My wet-look T-Shirt dress at breakfast likewise earned me a dirty look from a mother as she whisked her teenage son away, but otherwise it seemed to be a hit.

Some touristy stuff this morning before we head to the stadium for football this afternoon...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Uh-oh... My husband's team lost. There was a bet riding on it (namely me)...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
We've joined a couple at the ground who used to be in our "circle", like-minded couples that we used to learn, experiment and play with. They're local to the city we're visiting and we had a small wager.

When my husband's team scored first, I thought I'd have been safe. Soccer games usually run to 1-0, right? I got my minute with the remote vibe turned on while our friend's wife had to sneak off her panties.

I should point out, both of us are wearing our partner's team's shirt as a dress, with boots and remote vibrators inserted.

I'm killing time right now BTW, hiding in the ladies for as long as I can get away with because for the rest of the day, I'm only getting my coat and boots. Letting most of the crowd pass before I have to come out and hand my shirt over 😳

Their team scored just before the break and I got a smirk from our friends as I had to give up my panties, but it was okay, I thought, I wouldn't have to open my coat and reveal my Away team shirt whilst sat amongst home fans...

That lasted until the 68th minute 😱

Only one person teased me, my accent when I told him I'd mistakenly bought the wrong shirt made him laugh and ask me how much I was enjoying the country!

I thought my husband's team had thrown me a lifeline with a last minute equalizer - my new friend said as much, which was twice as uncomfortable with my vibes giving me a two-minute buzz - but then they threw a curve ball and added on extra time! Enough time for the home team to score one final time and seal my fate.

Guess I'd better go and face it...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Where to start?

I guess where I left off, so I had to take my football shirt off after the match, bearing in mind that first goal against my husband's team had already cost me my panties so I was now naked under my coat with my over-the-knee boots.

(We just realized this morning, our hosts, who I'll call Jack and Sam to keep it simple, still have my panties and my husband still has hers).

Sam had her vibe working while she stood outside the ladies waiting for me. Winning the game earned her an orgasm, but she had to have it while the crowds were leaving the stadium around us. Nonetheless I was jealous of her pleasure.

I was allowed to keep my coat as we walked to their car, although Sam made me unbutton it once we were out of the main crowd, but once we reached their Range Rover I had to hand that over as well.

Jack drove us to their house, a beautiful detached place with a modest garden about forty minutes out of the city. Sam made sure my boots were clean before she let me inside and took me to the kitchen to help her cook, and to set the table in the dining room, two tasks made very difficult with leather cuffs and a short chain joining my ankles together, and another set joining my elbows behind my back.

When we first arranged this wager, we set up a WhatsApp group and spent a few days brainstorming forfeit ideas. Then Sam and I whittled them down to a list of twenty that both of us were comfortable with actually having to do, on the off-chance that the game would have been a 5-all thriller. We both doubted it would go that far but then neither of us expected 3-2 with two goals in the last three minutes either.

Sam put each of those ideas into a plain envelope, sealed so nobody would know which forfeit any envelope would contain. Five goals total meant picking five forfeits (although they'd cheat a bit as the evening went on but I'll go into details later).

The first one, one Jack and Sam had both agreed on, one I've had to do before. They had a butt plug fastened to the top of a stool and I was going to have to slide myself up and down it. The number of times was determined by the number of minutes into the game each goal was scored.

16 - 38 - 72 - 90 - 93 = 309 times I had to ride that thing, with Sam trying to force me to orgasm so that I'd have to start again. Apparently they'd loved this ever since I'd done it with our whole circle one NYE. But first I'd have to play waitress to serve everyone's food and then sit on that damn thing while everyone ate

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
(I'll post the rest in a little while, just having dinner before we catch our train home)

Reactions: The king

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
After we'd all eaten, I'd struggled to not drop any food, get on and off my butt plug stool and carry the used plates into the kitchen, and whilst Sam, Jack and, to a lesser extent, my husband made their plans as to how we were going to do the other four forfeits, it was time to do this challenge again. Anal ALWAYS makes me squeamish and so I'd had even less appetite than normal sat on it, but even so, sliding my poor bottom all the way down it and then all the way back off was a daunting task. Sam had her wand vibrator ready and she KNOWS how to use it! I'm forbidden to orgasm until after midnight, doing so will result in punishments, but God was it difficult. I managed, somehow, to hold off but I lost count, or they told me I lost count, twice and had to start again from the beginning!

My legs, in fact everything, was shaking by the time I got off. Just as the first time, I was going to be beaten five times for every attempt at it and they took it in turns to lash my bottom and between my legs with a leather strap while they made me wash up, still in the leather cuffs. It's still difficult to sit down today, but as soon as I was done with the dishes, to Sam's satisfaction, and cleaned the butt plug too, it was time to get onto their favorite piece, the wooden pony my husband made them for their wedding. I'm not sure how they got that thing home from the states. It's a wooden wedge, a foot wide at the bottom and Almost narrowing to a point on top. It's tall enough that Sam, at 5'8, can barely stand on tiptoes when she's straddling it, with built in cuffs for her ankles that force her legs right up almost to her thighs. Now imagine all of my bodyweight having to rest on my reddened vulva, on that point, while I'm watching everybody else have dessert, coffees, brandy...

Getting off was even more painful than getting on, but now I had another problem. The final three forfeits we'd drawn were all outdoors!!

We got back into the Range Rover but although my husband had my coat, they didn't give it to me.

Our first stop was a village about ten minutes away. The challenge would be to walk across a dark back-street to the central car park with a fountain in the middle, and then walk back. Only problem, I was still in my boots and ankle cuffs, but now Sam and Jack had me locked into a single-sleeve armbinder before I got a spank on my ass to get me moving. Sam walked with me with the men hanging back a little. The dark Street was okay, but when we neared the fountain, I realized there were two pubs, and Sam took great delight in telling me it was nearly last orders! Still, with less than two feet of chain between my legs, there was only so much I could hurry. I got around the fountain and was crossing the road back to the street where the Range Rover was parked when I heard voices behind me. My heart was pounding and adrenaline was flowing so I was slightly too panicked to hear what they were saying. I was convinced they'd follow us back to the car, but eventually I realized it was silent, just our footsteps, my boots clicking extremely indecently as I struggled back to the safety of the car

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
All of us laughed, triumphantly and nervously as we made it back. Sam put my seatbelt over me, I thought we'd stop somewhere quieter to undo the armbinder, but it would turn out now I was in it for the duration.

Our next stop was a motorway service station. The forfeit was simply to wait with Sam until the boys parked up on the opposite side of the carriageway and came to join us, and then streak over the adjoining bridge. Many of them are covered now, you have to go into the station to get to the bridge, but this one was open-air. Waiting in the shadows near it was worse than the crossing itself. I was terrified that someone would light up this dark spot with their headlights and I'd be discovered any second, but no.

Climbing the stairs, STILL with my ankles bound, was a delicate operation, and the height over the motorway made me feel the full bite of the night cold. Cars rushed ceaselessly below and I'm terrified that someone may have caught me on their dashcam...

Finally I got to the other side and carefully climbed back down. The Range Rover was still thirty feet away! F🤬ng men!!

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
It took us a while to reach the final spot, and ten minutes or so of walking after we'd parked up. They fastened my coat over me after I'd nearly frozen and sat in the car shivering uncontrollably from the motorway bridge. Briefly, my companions considered trying again in daylight but that's too risky for me so they promised to keep me warm at the final spot...

When they thought we'd gone in deep enough, Sam removed my coat and guided me as close as I could to a nice old tree with a good thick trunk. Jack did the tying and bound my right breast tightly with a length of pink rope. Once it was snugly and securely bound, he and Sam looped it around the tree to bind my left breast, fixing me by my boobs tightly to the tree while my husband stood behind me, massaging, teasing and generally fulfilling his promise to keep me warm.

Another length of pink rope was tied around my waist and between my legs to make a crotchrope. This too was then fastened around the tree trunk and pulled taut. My husband taught Sam that trick he does with crotchropes that make them rub me just so and oh my god if I didn't nearly earn myself another punishment!!

While she did that, Jack was rubbing my nipples. He didn't need to run them much, the cold night air already had them solidly erect and the crotchrope was helping keep them that way.

The vicious clover clamps they used forced a groan of pain that must have echoed around the forest, my husband and I are used to using clamps but these ones had a vice-like grip BEFORE we exerted any force on them.

He used a heavy padlock to fix the chain to the left clamp and I could already tell what was happening; the chain was barely long enough to reach the other side and Jack had to pull HARD to make it meet. The padlock made me cry out and then my companions spent a good few minutes enjoying the show.

Remember how I told you they cheated? Whipping me was a different forfeit in an unopened envelope but now Jack revealed he'd bought a cat'o'nine tails and singletail in his rucksack and it apparently would have been rude for them not to have given me five sets each with each implement...

It was almost 1am when they returned us to our hotel. I was STILL in the ankle cuffs and the armbinder. Jack and Sam ride up to our floor with us in the elevator, and once we knew the coast was clear I was yet again relieved of my coat, made to walk naked all the way to our room door.

Sam retrieved the chain first and then the cuffs while I was made to press my chest against our door, then finally she removed the arm binder. Goodbyes and kisses goodnight kept me there another needless god knows how long before FINALLY my husband unlocked the door and I was allowed to dart inside.

If I thought I could rest now, however...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
My husband was mostly a spectator until midnight and after that, he couldn't wait to get to have his own way with me. The coffee table in our room with a couple of cushions became my "bed" and my ring gag kept me from accidentally biting on his cock while I licked him and he semi-gently lashed my pussy with his belt (I think he really liked Jack and Sam's leather strap). I think he had fun, he came pretty quickly. That, or I'm good 😘

Then he let me have MY turn on HIS tongue before finally untying me so I could shower the blood flow back into my upper body and then pass out.

We slept in and missed breakfast, almost missed check out too. Then we spent some quality shopping time before getting our train home. Sporadic reception, other people and picking up a sleepy little person from the grandparents bought the weekend to a close.

I'm glad to be back, it was uber-intense and good and soon we're going to start thinking about when we're going to play again, but for now we're both spent and going back to being vanilla for a while.

My husband did confess there was one forfeit on the list he'd been hoping would 'cum' up. Which gives me an idea for his birthday...

Featured Threads

New Personals