Weekly Maintenance Spanking

holly_jade85

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2022
Lately, it seems that my maintenance spankings have become almost as, or equally as intense as the spankings I get when I'm actually being punished.
Maintenance ones used to be firm but not real hard and reminded me of how a girl should act or else........

Now they involve some level of protocol, always on my bare bottom. I'm chastised and lectured and they usually involve the implements that hurt the most (Belt, paddle and electric cords) that begin with a high level of intensity and go from there.
Usually they are really extremely hard, fast, and last only a few minutes. The spanks aren't limited to just my bottom as the belt and extension cords often leave welts on my legs, front and back, etc. Then I'm sent to my room for the rest of the night.
My Governess loves me, and shows me. She informs me that maintenance is just as important as actual punishment which is why there has been a shift.
I love the marks, welts and bruises. Most of all, I love pleasing her.
Thoughts?

♡♡holly

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
Nice, I think a spanking should always be quite painful...and done often too, and you are fortunate to have a mean governess, but if it were me, I'd hope, after to be allowed to kneel with my face between her legs.. while she pets me.. as a reminder of my place.

Nnj-slave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2022
Bergen County
Lately, it seems that my maintenance spankings have become almost as, or equally as intense as the spankings I get when I'm actually being punished.
Maintenance ones used to be firm but not real hard and reminded me of how a girl should act or else........

Now they involve some level of protocol, always on my bare bottom. I'm chastised and lectured and they usually involve the implements that hurt the most (Belt, paddle and electric cords) that begin with a high level of intensity and go from there.
Usually they are really extremely hard, fast, and last only a few minutes. The spanks aren't limited to just my bottom as the belt and extension cords often leave welts on my legs, front and back, etc. Then I'm sent to my room for the rest of the night.
My Governess loves me, and shows me. She informs me that maintenance is just as important as actual punishment which is why there has been a shift.
I love the marks, welts and bruises. Most of all, I love pleasing her.
Thoughts?

♡♡holly
You are lucky to have such a devoted owner. I wait patiently to be trained that way.

Featured Threads

New Personals