Well Since you want to see me Nude :)

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
Loads of people have messaged me for nude pics and I was thinking well I would enjoy to get something out of it so I thought of an idea and I hope everyone will like it.

How this will work is I enjoy good quality, long, and very descriptive dares:) and you enjoy my body so I feel we should trade.

Want to see me in panties and bra? I would like 5 very good complex dares and your email and then you will get it:)

Want to see me naked? I would like 10 very good complex dares.

If you want my face in them you must do a dare for me that will require pictures.

If you want me to make them public with pictures and all I want 20 replies with very good complex dares and I will post both in a album for all to see.

Okay I hope this is fair but I am really looking for some dares and I don't want to give my body away for free lol.

Thanks,
Kenna :)

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Sounds like a fair deal to me but you need to tell us your likes, dislikes, limits and toys.

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
Oh sorry I totally forgot about that.

Likes: Nudity(But for nobody to see me but I can hide in the forest), I like to pee I guess lol.

Dislikes: Public, scat.

Limits: Illegal, Blood, family

Toys: Honestly I just have a dildo.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Well then, let's start you out with something a little challenging

You will need a marker preferably a sharpie or other "permanent" type and toothpaste

You are not to cum during the dare.

Go into the bathroom, strip completely naked and write the 5 kinkiest things you can come up with to call yourself on your naked body, one on each breast, one on your stomach one one each inner thigh, look at yourself in the mirror and read them repeatedly in your head (or better yet, aloud if possible) while doing the following.

Edge 10 times, after each edge slap your pussy , once the first edge, twice the second edge, three times the third edge, four times the fourth edge, five times the fifth edge, etc.

Now take the toothpaste and rub some on each nipple and a little bit on your clit.

You will now put your clothes back on for 30 minutes or at least your bra and panties.

After that time if you wish to clean the toothpaste off you will piss on your panties and use them to clean off the toothpaste.

You will now masturbate to orgasm you may cum as many times as you'd like but you must use your fingers and when you have finished you are to wipe your fingers on your upper lip under your nose and then suck them clean so you can smell and taste how turned on you get performing for the entertainment of strangers .

I expect a detailed account of how this dare went posted to this thread when it's complete.

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
1) Go to the forest and find a tree just over shoulder height. Strip naked, and throw all of your clothes up into the tree, just out of reach. You then must find a stick and use it to retrieve your clothes from the tree. You cannot start dressing again until you have retrieved them all.

2) Find an empty jar. Take of your pants, and stand over the jar. Try to pee into the jar, without bending your legs.

3) Tie a blindfold over your eyes while standing in front of an open window. Do a slow strip facing the window, making sure you can't see who might be watching you.

4) Lie in the bathtub naked on your back, and slide towards your feet, pushing your ass up into the air, leaving the back of your head on the base of the bath. Your goal is to piss over the top of your head, so that it lands above your head. Obviously, if you miss, you will end up pissing on your own face.

5) Remove a piece of clothing in each room of your house, leaving that particular item in that room, before moving to the next room. Once you are naked, your must masturbate and cum in each room, before you can redress.

6) You have 5 exercises to do. 20 jumping jacks, 10 push-ups, 3 minutes of jogging on the spot, 10 sit-ups and 3 minutes of yoga. You also have 5 different clothing attires: naked, naked with your dildo in your pussy, bra and panties, fully clothed and duct tape bikini. You choose which exercise matches which clothing attire, making sure that each exercise is done only once, and each clothing attire is used only once.

7) Edge 5 times using your dildo. After each edge, you must lick your dildo clean. Only after the 5th are you allowed to cum.

8) Attach your dildo to a mirror, and ride it until you cum, while looking at yourself in the mirror.

9) Find 3 household objects which could be used as a dildo. Use each one to cum, and provide a detailed comparison between the object and your real dildo.

10) For everyone who successfully obtains pictures from you, you must take another picture for use by the next person.

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
Thank you to you both so far you each have 1. I realize the second person had 10 dares but I asked for describable complex dares:) the first one is good though. I plan to do it tomoro. I would tonight but I have plans.

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
Your lack of descriptive limits makes it harder to tailor more complex dares to your likes/limits. If you can provide more detailed likes/dislikes/limits, we can provide more detailed dares.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Describe what you are willing to do as far as piss and scat go

dmoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2011
(1) So you know those colorful bead necklaces they throw at Mardi Gras parades?

Take one and put it around your waist, then twist the little beads to make it stay tight around you. Then take another and attach it in the back (by twisting the beads around to connect), run it through your crotch, and attach it at the front as tightly as you wish.

This is something good you can wear all day under your clothes and no one will know. From what I hear it's pretty fun.

(2) Take the biggest, thickest banana you have and place it intact (don't peel it) in the freezer right now.

After 1 hour, strip completely naked and take the banana from the freezer. Watching a nearby clock to keep track of the seconds, push the entire banana up your asshole immediately. You will push it in as is without the benefit of any type of lube.

Multiply the total number of seconds that it takes to get the entire banana in your asshole until your sphincter closes down on the stem by 3, this will be the the number of hours you will need to keep the banana in your asshole. Example: 5 seconds x 3 = 15 hours, 10 seconds x 3 = 30 hours, etc. The challenge is to overcome immediate discomfort in order to minimize the maximum amount of keeping it in for less or more than a day!

Additionally, you must roll a single die. Whatever number comes up you multiply by 5 which is the number of times you must masturbate to edge per hour. If you fail to edge the proper number of times an additional punishment will be issued.

While you're home alone, you will remain completely naked. If you are leaving home, you may only wear a skirt but no underwear. Of course, the banana remains in continuously for the entire time period!

When you complete the required number of hours, you will remove the banana from your ass and eat it.

If you need to remove the banana for any reason that hour does not count.

(3) During the day put on some sexy clothing; top, skirt, bra, thong, no shoes and go out into your back yard. Now remove your top while standing next to the backdoor of your house and go place it in the far right and corner of your yard and return to the backdoor. Now remove your skirt and go place that in the far left hand corner of your yard and return to the house. Next take off your bra, now this is going to the far right corner of the front yard and return. Lastly, take those panties off and go place them in the one remaining corner of your yard and return to your backyard.

Go have a seat outside and edge 20 times in the center of your backyard.

Now to retrieve the clothing you will go in reverse order; panties, bra, skirt, shirt. You will return to the backdoor before going for the next piece of clothing. Here's the catch, before you can put on that piece of clothing you must go to that corner face away from the house, do 50 jumping jacks and edge 5 times. Keep in mind this is for each piece of clothing, you will end up doing 200 jumping jacks and edging 20 times just to get dressed again.

(4) In order to prepare you will need the following items: a roll of duct tape, a box of uncooked white rice, a full 1 liter bottle of water, cell phone, panties, a blindfold and a hard floor.

First start off by drinking the 1 liter of water, then cum 5 times through your panties. Take off your soaked panties and put them in your mouth. Tape mouth shut.

Take and pour the box of white rice onto a hard floor like bathroom tile, wood flooring, or linoleum.

Put the cell phone on vibrate and insert it into your pussy.

Bind your ankles, knees, thighs and hands (behind her back) with the duct tape. Make sure it is tight and make sure sufficient tape is used to prevent loosening or tearing.

Go to your knees on the rice. Make kneel erect, butt flexed, back straight and facing forward.

Stay there for 3 hours or until you received 10 phone calls or texts. You will not leave this position for any reason until the dare is complete.

If you need to go to the bathroom you will remain in your kneeling position and pee on the floor.

(5) Go out and get yourself a few boxes of saran wrap. When you get home strip naked and wrap yourself with the wrap from 1 inch below your butt to just high enough to be considered a low cut top and voila you have yourself a dress.

Now comes the fun part ... wear the dress for the remainder of the day, you are to go out in public for at least one hour.

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
Ok those were very good 5 complex dare I will plan to do them. Pm me your email.

fullcharmer85

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2011
ok im try for all people

1.Combination Pee Control & Orgasm

Step One
Girls and Guys: Drink a large amount of water--32 ounces at least. If you're up for a real challenge, add coffee or a soda also to speed up the process.

Step Two
Girls and Guys: Wait 30 minutes without peeing. At that point, you should really need to go.

Step Three
Girls: Before you're allowed to pee you must masturbate to orgasm. You'll want to do this as quickly as possible, so go hard and fast. If you have a vibrator, use that. Make sure you don't accidentally let go and pee when you come.

Step Four
Girls: Congratulations. After you orgasm, you are allowed to pee....but there's a condition. You must pee standing up facing the toilet. You must stand in front of the toilet--your feet can't pass the edge of the base. Both feet must be flat on the floor--no hovering. You may use your hands to position yourself however you need to, but it may be a challenge if your clit is sensitive after your orgasm. Start peeing, but aim VERY carefully....because the moment you miss, whether at the very start or after you've gotten going, you must stop peeing immediately and proceed to step five.

(if you've never tried peeing standing up like this, it's completely possible....there's a trick to it. Message me if you want to know the trick!)

Step Five
If you were able to pee without making a mess, congratulations! You've passed the challenge. However, if you made a mess and had to stop peeing, you'll get another try....but you have to earn it first.

You're not allowed to try peeing again until you have another orgasm. It's up to you whether you want to wait a few minutes to recover from your first one or try for another one right away. Once you've had another orgasm, you may try peeing again with the same conditions above--standing up in front of the toilet....and the same rules apply. If you miss, you must stop and cum again before you get another shot. If your aim is really bad and you just CAN'T hit the bowl, you'll be in for a lot of orgasms, a sensitive clit, and an aching bladder...

2. 1 Week Self Pleasure With A Twist

Every day in 7 days to come, masturbate only using
a new kind of object you never used before in you
whole life. No touching besides with this object.
Switch to a new object every day.

3. Sexdemon's Anal Hell.
Ok so first get naked. Grab your favorite dildo. (or similar object)

Roll to determine how long you must suck the dildo to lube it up.

Spoiler:
1- 30 seconds.
2- 1 min.
3- 2 mins.
4- 5 mins.
5- 10 mins.
6- No lube for you.

Now that you have lubed it up.

Roll to determine how you insert the dildo into your ass.

Spoiler:
1- Slowly edge it in until it is all the way in. You may not slide it out at any time.
2- Forcefully ram it in as far as it can go.
3- Slowly insert the tip and then bring it out, and then repeat. Each time going in a little more until your all the way in.
4- Roll a dice, that is how many time you have to push it all the way in. but then bring it back out and suck it for more lube. Now push it back in.
5- Push it half way in and then push it sideways in a circle for 2 mins then push it the rest of the way in.
6- Push it all the way in, then using your body only, push it back out like you were going to the toilet. Roll a dice to see how many times to do this, then push it all the way in.

Now that it is in there.

Roll to see how many times you have to fuck your ass.

Spoiler:
1- 200 Slow, Deep.
2- 200 Fast, Moderate.
3- 400 Fast, Deep.
4- 400 Slow, Moderate.
5- 600 Fast, Shallow.
6- 800 Moderate, Deep.

Looks like your lube is running dry. Take that dildo out of your ass.

Roll to determine how you reapply lube

Spoiler:
1- Spit on it. ( roll a dice for number of times)
2- Lick it clean and all over, you have 5 mins.
3- Suck it clean 5 mins.
4- Suck for 5 mins then lick for 5 mins.
5- Ram it back in your ass and pump it for 1 min then suck it for 1 mins. (roll 2 dice to see how many times you have to do this)
6- No lube for you.

Now its time for the real fucking to begin.

Roll to determine your fuck position.

Spoiler:
1- On your back legs in the air.
2- On your belly.
3- On top humping down on it.
4- On your side in the fetal position.
5- On your hands and knees.
6- Real unlucky, all of the above.

Now its time to see how much you get fucked.

Roll to determine how much your fucked.

Spoiler:
1- 400 pumps - fast, deep.
2- 400 pumps - slow, moderate.
3- 600 pumps - moderate, moderate.
4- 600 pumps - fast, moderate.
5- 800 pumps - slow, moderate. ( every 200 pumps, take it out and suck it for 2 mins then continue)
6- 1000 pumps - moderate, deep. ( every 200 pumps, take it out and suck it for 2 mins then continue)

Woo, I bet your feeling that.

Flip a coin.

Spoiler:
Heads - get fucked again. (reroll last dice roll and skip the coin toss next time)
Tales - continue.

Now all you need to do is finish it.

Roll to determine how you finish.

Spoiler:
1- Take it out and suck it clean - No cumming.
2- Take it out, cum on it then suck it clean.
3- Keep it in for another hour, then roll again. (cant choose number 3 again)
4- Keep it in for a min, then take it out and suck it clean, then return it to your ass for 5 more mins of fucking, then bring it out and cum on it, suck it clean again.
5- Take it out then deepthroat that bitch until its clean, then cum.
6- Keep it in for another hour, then roll again. (cant choose number 6 again)

4. Toilet Slave Training Dare
This dare is for people who love piss and scat play mostly for guys, but could be easily modified for a girl. If you aren't into it don't try it. If you are into it you shouldn't try it either (for obvious health reasons and it is pretty extreme) but here goes. Would love to hear feedback, or any alternate ideas like this. I hope you like it.

First Roll Decides which dare you do, if you get 'one of each' you must roll a dare from each of the next sections, otherwise you just roll for the section you rolled. After you have completed the dare you roll again to determine when you will next roll for this dare.

Dare
1 Next time you masturbate….
2 One of each…
3 Next time you piss….
4 One of each…
5 Next time you shit….
6 One of each…

Next time you masturbate….
1 Cum as normal
2 Cum into your underwear
3 Cum in your hand
4 Cum on your face
5 Cum on your hand and eat it all
6 Cum into your mouth, be sure to swallow it

Next time you piss….
1 Piss as normal
2 Piss through your underwear
3 Give yourself a golden shower
4 Fill a cup with piss and drink it all
5 Piss into a cup, drink it all, then repeat, until you can no longer piss
6 Lie so that you can piss on your face and into your mouth and swallow as much as you can

Next time you shit….
1 Go as normal
2 Shit your pants
3 Wipe your arse with your hand
4 Wipe your arse with your hand, lick clean [if can't 'eat/taste' smear on face/body]
5 Shit into your hands, wipe arse with hands lick clean [if can't 'eat/taste' smear on face/body]
6 Shit into your hands, eat all your shit, wipe arse with hand lick hands clean [if can't 'eat/taste' smear on face/body]

When will re-roll the dare?
1 That is all, you are free after you complete the dare
2 In one month
3 In one week
4 Tomorrow
5 Immediately after completing the dare
6 Bad luck you are now a toilet slave for a month, roll every time you wish to piss, masturbate or shit for the next month

5. Piss Control and minesweeper Dice Dare

I- Added tasks

1.Replace every 3rd glass of water with soda, cranberry juice or another diuretic.
2.Increase the number of mines on each board by 10% (round up)
3.You must complete the final board twice.
4.Wear a butt plug during the dare.
5. Roll twice for parts II and VI Choose the more difficult roll. (On roll VI, count 5 as the most difficult roll. If you receive roll 6, it is your choice to accept it or not.)
6.Re-roll two tasks

II- Preparation

Drink
1. .5
2. 1
3. 1.5
4. 2
5. 2.5
6. 3

Cups of water (1 cup = 240 ml)

III- Play a game of minesweeper on the easy setting. For every 10 seconds it takes you to beat the game, drink a cup of water. If for some reason you fail, drink two cups and start a new game. Use the time of you’re longest attempt to time, regardless of whether you passed or failed. For instance, if you failed in 14 seconds, failed in 30 seconds and passed in 24 seconds you would drink 7 cups. (30 seconds / 10 + 2(2 fails))

IV- Play a custom game with a 9x9 board and 22 mines. No need to hurry, go at your own pace. However, every time you fail (and you may be forced to guess) take a roll from the failure section, then decrease the number of mines by 2. Wait 20 minutes before proceeding to V

Failure Section (Roll 2 dice. For the first die, add 6 to the sum if it is 4-6 and nothing if it is 1-3. Treat the second die as normal. This is for statistical balance. (alternatively, roll a D12))

1. No crossing legs or holding *
2. Drink 1/2 cup on cranberry juice/ect.
3. + 10 minutes to wait time
4.1 cup of cranberry juice/ect.
5. Listen to running water, pref. A running faucet *
6. 1 cup of water
7. Wet underwear with water. *
8. Begin to piss, then stop immediately.
9. You have a choice. Either re-roll and drink 1 glass of water, or play a 9x9 with 16 mines. If you pass, no penalty this time, but if you fail you me do a roll from section I. (If you roll a task which you are already doing, re-roll.) *
10. 1/4 cup of water added to every failure roll from here on out. *
11. Re-roll twice
12. Elastic band around bladder, pushing in a small bowl/ect. *

* Re-roll if you roll this task twice.

V- Task- Play on a 16x16 board with 50 mines. For every failure, drink 1 cup of water, and role in the failure section. Wait 20 minutes, decrease the number of mines by 4, then play again.

VI- Waiting for relief- Roll to see how much additional time you must wait;

1. 30 min.
2. 35 min.
3. 40 min.
4. 45 min.
5. 50 min.
6.You have a choice. Either wait an hour, or complete a 9x9 with 18 mines (1 try). If you pass, you don’t have to wait. If you fail, you must wait 2 hours.

VII-
Wait to do while waiting

1. Rub toothpaste in genitals and arse every 15 min.
2. Wear a butt plug until you’re time is up.
3. Half your time to wait, but you cannot look at anything giving away the time, and you must guess when the time is up. I you guess to early, you must complete the full amount of time plus 2 minutes for every minute you were early on.
4. Whatever you like
5. Set an alarm for when your time is up, and do whatever you like. Make sure you have no way of telling time other than your queue of when your time is up.
6. Choose between #3 and #5

6. Nice wee dare
You need one six sided dice. It is basically peeing in the bath in a certain position. Belive me, it is easier than it looks!

What position in the bath

1. Doggie style! (leg up if boy, squat if girl)
2. Upside down (make sure your body, mouth and hair get squirted)
3. Standing up
4. Sitting cross-legged
5. Kneeling down (butt on ankles)
6. Onto your hands

How long, how many times

1. Every time you need to pee for 2 days
2. 5 times
3. Every time you need to pee for 6 days
4. 15 times
5. 3 days
6. BAD LUCK, 20 days

7. Themed Dice Dare #3: When You've Hit the Bottom

Sorry to bore you some more but a word about spanking implements, you'll need one. Here are examples of acceptable ones: whip, ruler, hairbrush, belt, paddle. Here are examples of some unaccpetable ones: feather duster, a watch, and a cell phone. If you choose not to use an implement, you can use your hands HOWEVER you must double every amount that you roll, unless you are wearing a leather glove. There are two difficulty levels. The first difficulty level is the easier of the two as you just spank yourself the amounts that you roll. The harder, is you must spank each of your ass cheeks the amounts that you roll.
Please check below #6, when you're done for further instructions. And make sure to keep track of all the amounts you roll.

Roll a 1-Roll one die, and spank yourself that many times.
Roll a 2-Roll two dice, add these numbers together and spank yourself that many times.
Roll a 3-Roll two pairs (4) of dice, add all four numbers together and spank yourself that many times.
Roll a 4-Roll one die and square the number, and spank yourself that many times. (Example-Roll a 5, you spank yourself 25 times).
Roll a 5-Roll two die, multiply these numbers together and spank yourself that many times.
Roll a 6-Roll two pairs (4) of dice, and multiply all four numbers, and spank yourself that many times.

When you are done, please tell us about your experience. Please include the following, what difficulty level did you choose, what spanking implement did you use, and how many times total you spanked yourself.

8. nipple torture dice dare

put a clothespin on each nipple. then roll a die every 5 minutes until you rolled every number once.

1 twist the clothespins 180 degrees
2 pull them off without opening, then turn them 90 degrees and put them back on.
3 it them off with a wooden spoon, then put them back on
4 twist them as far as you can
5 pull them off without opening, then turn them 90 degrees and put them back on.
6 take them off, spank your nipples 25 times each, then put them back on.

9. 3 level anal dare

You'll need your favorite toy, an online metronome, and random.org.

Lube
Easy:
even, spit
odd, real lube

Medium:
even, spit
odd, no lube

Slut:
even, no lube
odd, toothpaste/icy hot

Now, find an online metronome (if you're on slut, you'll need to use this one http://advanced.bestmetronome.com) roll for your difficulty and set your metronome to whatever you roll. Then, fuck yourself with the beat.

Easy: 50-100
Medium: 150-250
Hard: 300-450

Position (all difficulties roll from the same selection)
1: On your back
2: On your knees
3: Doggy style
4: Standing
5: Face down ass up
6: All of the above

For this section roll to see how many times you fuck yourself.
Easy:
1: 50
2: 60
3: 70
4: 80
5: 90
6: 100

Medium:
1: 140
2: 160
3: 180
4: 200
5: 220
6: 240

Slut:
1: 400
2: 450
3: 500
4: 550
5: 600
6: 650

Depth (again, all difficulties roll from the same selection)
1: As far as you can take it, short strokes
2: Half way in, then all the way out
3: All the way in then almost all the way out
4: Half way in, then all the way in, then repeat
5: All the way in, then all the way out
6: Pick one of the above

fullcharmer85

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2011
continue

9. A clothing dice dare for girls. Be carefull if unlucky it can be extreme

Hi there. Here an idea i had for a dice dare. Hope you like it.
First you are to ask a random person here on in chat or offline for 9 numbers without telling for what dare it is. That way it is completely random.

Left shoe:

Spoiler:
1 flat shoe
2 low heel
3 medium heel
4 high heel
5 flipflop
6 nothing

Righ shoe:

Spoiler:
1 flat shoe
2 low heel
3 medium heel
4 high heel
5 flipflop
6 nothing

Left sock:

Spoiler:
1 blue
2 pink
3 sportsock
4 fishnet stay-up
5 red stay-up
6 nothing

Rich sock:

Spoiler:
1 blue
2 red
3 sportsock
4 fishnet stay-up
5 red stay-up
6 nothing

Panties:

Spoiler:
1 none
2 thong
3 male briefs
4 male boxers
5 open crotch panties
6 none

Bra:

Spoiler:
1 none
2 normal
3 push-up
4 1/2cup bra
5 1/4cup bra
6 none

Bottem:

Spoiler:
1 hotpants
2 long skirt
3 kneelenght skirt
4 micromini skirt
5 pants with ass cut out
6 none

Top:

Spoiler:
1 tanktop
2 tubetop
3 tight semi sheer top
4 see tru top
5 bikinitop
6 none

How often do this (each day new roll for clothes)

Spoiler:
1 one weekday
2 one weekendday
3 two weekdays
4 two weekenddays
5 one day of choice
6 full week

Hope you girls like it and try it out.

10. my pee holding dare

Here it is:

before u start
1-3 go to the toilet
4-6 dont do anything

What will you wear?
1: Regular clothing
2: 6 pairs of underwear/panties and a cockring.
3: Diaper
(If you do not have a diaper just put on 4 layers of underwear/panties and stuff shirts/pants/towels down the space between each pair.)
4: One pair of underwear and 5 pairs of socks in underwear.
5: Sock on dick and cockring normal jeans/shorts/sweaters above
6: two pairs of underwear above the shorts/jeans/sweaters

what else.
1 nothing
2 some liquid messy in front
3 some liqid messy back
4 some hard messy front or beack
5 some liquid and hard messy front or/and back
6 wet u lowest layer

How long
1 Hold it for 3 hours
2 Hold it for 3 1/2 hours
3 Hold it for 3 hours plus 1 cup to dring every half hour
4 Hold it for 3 1/2 hours plus 1 cup to dring every half hour
5 Hold it for 4 hours
6 Hold it for 4 hours and 30 minutes

What to drink
1: Nothing special, but u have to drink something every 15minutes
2: 1 cup every half hour plus one at start
3: 2 cups every half hour
4: 2 cup every half hour plus one at start
5: 2 cup every half hour plus two at start
6: 1 cup every 15 minutes

What else during the dare
1 Get an erection every 30 mins.
2 hear the sound of falling water every hour for 3 minutes
3 can't cross legs. If done drink 2 more cups.
4 drip your underwear wet every half hour and get an erection
5 Drink a cup of coffee every hour in addition to amount of water you have to drink and 4
6 all above

if u fail:
piss how u are and do penalties

penalties
1 Don't change your clothes and drink 3 cups of water and wait until you pee your pants again.
2 Lick your pants once
3 Stay in your clothes for 1 hours and don't take them off even to pee or poop
4 Don't change your clothes and drink 3 cups of water and wait until you pee your pants again.
5 get and erection and then pee while pushing your penis strait down.
6 You choose from the above choices

finish - How to pee then/clothing
1-2 what you are wearing now and keep it for 5 minutes outside the shower
3-4 what you are wearing now in the shower
5 naked
6 wash yourself with your piss, normal shower after 5 minutes

11. horny female satifying dice dare 18+
Dice dare
get one dice, roll for each of the 6 variables

Time.
1 right now
2 when you shower/bath (skip where or do two rooms)
3 before you go to sleep
4 tomorrow when you wake up
5 12 noon
6 midnight

Where:
1 your room
2 kitchen
3 bathroom
4 outside (can be hidden but must outside)
5 Just behind your closed front door
6 lounge room couch

Object:
1 Carrot/cucumber
2 Dildo
3 hand (2 finger minimum)
4 vibe
5 find object in room
6 your phone on vibrate (In zip lock / plastic bag, must call at least once)

Clothing: you may opt for nude and skip roll
1 Nude
2 bra and thong only
3 t shirt only
4 Bra only
5 heels only
6 nude

Position:
1 standing
2 upright on knees
3 on all fours
4 squatting
5 on your back
6 on your back (knees/shins/feet near your head)

Object goes: mouth +
1 Pussy 50 ass 100 really slow x 3 sets
2 Ass 200 really fast x 3 sets
3 only mouth, rub against your body but no penetration
4 mouth deep, pussy deep repeat getting faster
5 as far in your ass as possible, complete insertion if you can then grind your pussy against anything you desire.
6 ass or pussy, then find a second object for the other hole. As you pull one out push the other in, continuous vary speed.

12. Ultimate Alone Dice Dare

Attire
1. Crossdress
2. Footwear only
3. Bottoms only
4. Top only
5. Naked
6. Top and Bottom(not footwear)

Insert-Anal
1. Cork
2. Mobile Phone
3. Tampon
4. Index finger and middle finger
5. Wildcard
6. Dildo

Extras
1. Messy(in underwear): 1. Baked Beans 2. Peas 3. Tomato Sauce(Ketchup)
4. Pizza 5. Spaghetti(pasta) 6. Ice

2. Boys, roll again. Girls(pussy): 1. Open Toothpaste Container 2. Dice
3. Pencil 4. The Computer Mouse
5. Your Hand 6. Wildcard

3. Girls, roll again. Boys(dick): 1. Toothpick 2. Q-tip 3. Pen 4. Drinking Straw
5. Q-tip 6. Straight Paper Clip

4. Clamps: 1. Butt 2. Balls 3. Nipples 4. Pussy/Dick 5. Any two 6. Wildcard
1. 5 clamps 2. 8 clamps 3. 6 clamps 4. 9 clamps 5. 10 clamps
6. Dice Roll x 2 clamps

5. Spankings(pre-dare): 1. Butt 2. Balls 3. Nipples 4. Pussy/Dick 5. Any two
6. Wildcard
1. 40 2. 30 3. 60 4. 50 5. Dice x 10 6. 100

6. Place(if dare does not state): 1. House 2. In front of open window
3. Most busy street near you 4. Mall
5. Shop of your choice
6. On webcam (or take picture and send to 1 person [opposite gender])

Dares
1. Pain: 1. Give yourself a hanging wedgie.
2. Dice x 2 clamps anywhere
3. Spank your balls, each ass cheek, bottom of feet, nipples, each place 30 times with your roughest brush.
4. Squeeze 1/3 bottle of toothpaste up anal.
5. The next 5 times you poo, wipe with sandpaper.
6. Do all of above.

2. Masturbate: 1. Don't masturbate for 2 weeks.
2. Masturbate until the climax, and stop. Do this dice-roll times
3. Masturbate with a cork in your ass.
4. Set a mobile phone on vibrate for 3 days. Keep it there.
5. Do all of above over next 2 days.
6. Masturbate on the floor, with your non-dominant hand masturbating, and your dominate hand spanking your ass at the same time.

3. Pee/Poo/Swirlies: 1. Give yourself a swirlie with the toilet door open when somebody else is in the house.
2. Put your ass in the toilet, and flush the toilet.
3. Swirlie while masturbating.
4. Put a drop of pee into your mouth. Keep it there for 2 minutes. Then swallow.
5. Pick any 2.
6. Wash your hair with the toilet water. You may rewash
after 5 hours.

4. Marking: Write with : 1. Sharpie 2. Lipstick 3. Mustard or Ketchup 4. Pen
5. Texta 6. Paint
What to write: 1. Dare Slut 2. Slave 3. Free Whore 4. Asshole
5. Bitch 6. Screw Me

5. Excercise: 1. 200 Jumping Jacks 2. 60 Push-ups 3. 100 sit-ups 4. Run
around the block twice 5. Ride a bike up and down your street
twice. 6. Any 2.

6. Do any ONE from each number. You get to choose which.

After Dares(LIMITED TO ONE TRY PER DAY)

1. Play again now.
2. Play again tomorrow.
3. Play again until the end of this week.
4. End Game.
5. Play again every 2nd day this month.(or until you roll End Game).
6. End Game.

13. Pee and masturbation dice dare for girls
This is my first post so bare with me

How much to drink:
1-Nothing but stay hydrated
2-1 cup of water
3-2 cups of water
4-3 cups of water
5-4 cups of water
6-6 cups of water

Time to not go to the bathroom in hours after first urge (be truthful with this)
1-1
2-2
3-3
4-4
5-5
6-6

After time expires, go into your bath tub or somewhere your fine with peeing yourself,

Spread your feet apart:
1-6 in
2-1 ft
3-2 ft
4-3 ft
5-as close to a split that you can comfortably get
6- put your feet however you want

How long to stay there;

1,4-2 min
2,5-5 min
3,6-10 min

After time runs out start masturbating until you orgasm. If you pee yourself repeat from start.

Now put ice cubes up your hole:
1-1
2-2
3-3
4-4
5-5
6-6

Wait until there all melted, start masturbating then pee yourself where you are at orgasm.

14. pee desperados
I noticed a lot of people on here are into getting desperate to pee. I find pee desperation lightly erotic myself so I DARE YOU TO:

First make a key locked in ice and keep this in your fridge. I would recommend experimenting with thaw times to see up front how long your specific piece of ice will take to melt. Aim for 30-60 minutes for example. if you attach a piece of string to the key and another to say a keyring you can freeze both of these in a single block of ice. Make sure touse a different kind of string for both and use string that is weaker for the keyring so that that one will break if you start to pull desperately. Now you can attach the string with the keyring somewhere out of reach and the one with the key you can use to get the key once it's thawed. Be sure to have a backup key somewhere. For instance you can put it in a little pot of black ink placed somewhere on a high shelf and attach a string to that so you can pull that down in case of emergency. You'll mess up your room with ink in that case but at least you're free. Alternatively you can do two completely separate keys locked in ice.

Now for the fun part... drink a lot of tea, beer or water, anything that makes you have to pee and don't go to the toilet as long as you can. At the very last moment run to the fridge to get out your ice lock(s) and attach the ring string out of reach with a good knot and keep the key string in hand. Set up your back up key also. Now use sturdy cuffs or a length of chain and a padlock to lock yourself to something like a pipe or a really heavy piece of furniture. You'll only need 1 second of resolve to snap the lock tight and then you're in the dare for the whole duration whether you want it or not
Spend the remaining time desperately trying to hold your pee or soil yourself and sit in a puddle of your own making like the dirty pee slut you are.

Remember that self bondage is always risky so don't rush into this and prepare yourself thoroughly beforehand. Make AT LEAST one ice lock for your key as a trial run so that you're sure that it works and how long it will take to melt free.

needs: cuffs or chain with a padlock with extra key + a pipe or heavy piece of furniture to lock yourself onto + a fridge

fullcharmer85

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2011
the last

15. Orgasm control--a dare for girls

So this is a dare idea for girls.

Required equipment:
Vibrator
Alarm clock or timer
Undies and tight jeans

Instructions:
1. Get yourself nice and turned on (however you want--read stories, look at porn, use your imagination). Then lie down on your bed.

2. Set the alarm to go off in ten minutes. Turn it away from you so you can't see how much time is left.

3. Turn on the vibrator. Set it to high. Slip it down the front of your undies so it's pressed against your clit. Zip up the tight jeans to hold it there so that it's really buzzing you.

4. Now lie down on your back, don't move, and try to hold off the orgasm....because you're not allowed to take the vibrator out, move it, or turn it off until the alarm goes off.

If you have an orgasm you have to leave it there. For most girls this is a real challenge, since most girls get really sensitive after an orgasm. No matter how intense the sensation gets, if you orgasm you have to leave the vibrator in place.

Easier version:
Set the vibrator on low, or don't wear tight jeans--just slip it down the front of your panties.

Harder version
Before starting the timer or putting the vibrator in your undies, you must edge. This version is only for the REALLY brave!

16. Pee Dice Dare - Mainly for Girls
Make sure you have a single dice and roll it 3 times:
First roll decides your underwear
1: Thong
2: Boy Shorts
3: French Knickers
4: Swimsuit/Bikini bottoms
5: Briefs
6: Commando

Second roll decides what you'll be wearing waist down
1: Jeans
2: Dress
3: Skirt
4: Jogging Bottoms
5: Pyjamas
6: Formal Trousers

Third Roll decides where you'll pee yourself
1: Bed
2: Shopping Centre
3: Friends House
4: School/Work
5: Garden
6: Your Choice from above

17. Dice Dare Wedge
this dice dare is for anyone who enjoys messy wedgie dares with a twist.

1.) underwear
1 - boxers
2 - tighty whities
3 - panties
4 - thong
5 - tightest pair you own
6 - choose from the list above

2.) wedgie type
1 - normal wedgie
2 - jock lock wedgie
3 - propeller wedgie
4 - hanging wedgie
5 - atomic wedgie

3.) item down underwear
1 - nothing
2 - banana
3 - whipped cream
4 - poop
5 - marshmallows

4.) type of bondage
1 - gag in mouth
2 - wrists tied
3 - ankles tied
4 - wrists and ankles tied
5 - gagged with wrists and ankles tied

5.) time
1 - 5 minutes
2 - 10 minutes
3 - 30 minutes
4 - 1 hour
5 - 2 hours

6.) punishment for failure
1 - redo your dare
2 - stay in wedgie position for 30 minutes
3 - stay in bondage position for 30 minutes
4 - stay in wedgie and bondage position for 30 minutes
5 - pm me for punishment
6 - exempt from punishment

18. Pussy spanking dice dare
I made this because of how mad I am at my small little dick. My dick makes me what I am. What I am is a dirty slut who wants to punish my dick.

What to wear...
1,2,3 - Naked.
4,5,6 - Underware

What position?
1. Diaper
2. Over chair.
3. Flat on bed.
4. On Knees
5. Over bed.
6. Roll again.

How many times to spank your dick/pussy
1. 50
2. 60
3. 70
4. 80
5. 90
6. 100

What to do before spanking.
1. Mastburate.
2. Hump
3. Gag your self with pants you are wearing.
4. Wedgie for 2 minutes
5. Rub dick or pussy for 2 minutes.
6. Get hard.

What to do after spanking.
1. Hump
2. Mastburate.
3. Wedgie for 2 minutes.
4. Write a big paragraph on this forum explaining why you deseved your spanking.
5. Get Hard
6. Rub dick or pussy for 2 minutes.

What to use?
1. Hand.
2. DVD Cover.
3. Book.
4. Plastic bottle.
5. Pair of glasses.
6. You choose.

19. Underwear Daily Dice Dare

Make a list of 6(+) things that you could place in your underwear for a day to cause pain, discomfort or whatever feeling gives you a thrill. (My girl had two sets; a list of 6 hot sauces/lotions and a list of 6 rough objects, including sandpaper, steel wool pan scrubbers, etc.) Choose things that suit your limits and likes.

Once you have the list, number each thing on the list. There are two ways to play: risk or certainty.

Risk:

Step 1: Roll 1 die/flip a coin: if 1-3 or heads proceed to next step

Step 2: Roll 1 die (1-6, or whatever length list you use)
Take the item on your list matching the number you rolled, and place it in your underwear, and leave it there for the whole day/as long as you can bear.

Certainty:

Simply leave out Step 1 and proceed directly to Step 2 as explained above.

20. Dice Piss Control 2

The point of this game is to get to a score of at least 18. Once you have a score of at least 18, you win and may release your bladder in any style that you wish. If you do not follow the rules of the die, then you fail. If you pee when not instructed to, you fail. Failure will result in punishment (PM me for the punishment).

Your score is cumulative. For example, if you roll a 2 your first time, you will do what it says to do under #2. If you roll a 5 the next time (2+5=7) then you will do what it says for #7. If you roll a 1 the next time (7+1=8) then you will do what it says for #8...

Enjoy.

Spoiler:
LUCKY! Advance immediately to 6 to do the dare provided.

Spoiler:
Drink a single glass of water. Wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

Spoiler:
Drink two glasses of water. You may roll again immediately.

Spoiler:
Drink a single glass of water and you may not touch your groin until you reach a score of at least 18.

Spoiler:
Drink a single glass of water and you may not cross your legs until you reach a score of at least 18.

Spoiler:
Drink a single glass of water and wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

Spoiler:
Drink a single glass of water and wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

Spoiler:
UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then you are bumped down to 4. Perform dare 4.

Spoiler:
Spend 10 minutes listening to a river or waterfall on YouTube. You may continue rolling while performing this dare.

Spoiler:
LUCKY! Advance straight to 12 and perform dare 12.

Spoiler:
Drink two glasses of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

Spoiler:
Drink a single glass of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

Spoiler:
Lay on your stomach for 30 seconds and relax your muscles. If you start peeing, you must empty your bladder right there. (If you do end up emptying your bladder there, the game is done for you)

Spoiler:
Drink a single glass of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

Spoiler:
Go over to the toilet (or wherever you wish to pee) and pee for only two seconds. If you pee for any more than 2 seconds then you have failed the dare.

Spoiler:
UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then drop down to 14. You do not need to perform dare 14.

Spoiler:
UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then drop down to 14. You do not need to perform dare 14.

Spoiler:
You Win! Go celebrate by peeing!

21. Crazy spanking dice dare

What you will have over ass
1. Pants and underwear
2. Underwear
3. Nothing
4. pants and underwear
5. Underwear
6. Nothing

How many times
1. 5
2. 10
3. 20
4. 40
5. 80
6. 200

Where at
1. House
2. Back yard
3. Front yard
4. Public bathroom
5. Infront of a store
6. On the side of a highway

22. Humiliating Photo Dice Dare for Girls
Humiliating Photo Dice Dare for Girls

First roll - What you will wear on your top half.

1 - A tight wet white t-shirt
2 - A bra
3 - Nothing, tape over nipples
4 - Nothing
5 - Whatever you want.
6 - A belt around your breasts covering your nipples

Second roll - What you will wear on your bottom half.

1 - Tights (transparent)
2 - A thong/g-string
3 - The ugliest/ most embarrassing pair of panties you own.
4 - Nothing
5 - Jeans
6 - Short shorts

Third roll - What you will wear on your feet.

1 - Wet socks
2 - Boots
3 - High heels
4 - Nothing
5 - Sandals/ Flip-flops
6 - Socks

Fourth roll - What you will write on yourself. (roll twice for two of the following)

1 - Your name
2 - Your date of birth
3 - Your email address
4 - "I have a smelly c*nt"
5 - "I am a cheap whore"
6 - "I love to lick ass"

Fifth roll - Where you will write it.

1 - On your forehead
2 - Over your breasts
3 - On your stomach
4 - Over your ass
5 - Above your genitals
6 - On the inside on your thighs

Sixth roll - How you will pose for your photo.

1 - Facing the camera with your legs as far apart as they can go and your hands on your head.
2 - Facing the camera in a squating position with your legs apart and your hands on your head.
3 - Lying on your back holding your legs apart and in the air.
4 - Like a monkey, hands scratching your underarms and legs pointed outwards and bent.
5 - Back facing the camera, kneeling down with legs spread apart and arms outstretched at either side.
6 - Upside down facing the camera. Have your back against a wall and your legs going up the wall together.

Seventh roll - How long you must leave your photo posted.

1 - 24 Hours
2 - 48 Hours
3 - 4 Hours
4 - 2 Weeks
5 - 1 Month
6 - 3 Months

Eighth roll - Do you have to do this dare again?

1 - No
2 - Yes
3 - Yes
4 - No
5 - No
6 - No

For the bravest girls, continue below...

Ninth roll - How you will take a photo of your face.

1 - Normal close-up
2 - Mouth wide open, one eye closed
3 - Cheeks blown up with air and cross-eyed in possible
4 - Two fingers in each side of mouth pulling cheeks apart with teeth closed
5 - Holding nose up like a pig
6 - Mouth slightly open and drooling

This photo will remain up for as long as the previous one.

ok a special tanks for all the member of gd that create this dare i try to do this i think im ok then enjoy, wait for your replies.
my mail [email protected]

Kiss Full.

GoogleMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2009
An Excellent Idea

My first dares for you follow a theme and are in the form of a story. They are inspired by or relate to the original theme. I am going to use them to take you on an adventure. To tell a story. Each dare on it's own may or may not be that complex and daring but the totality of the dare certainly is. Think "Iron Chef" of dares. Today's secret theme is...

Bohemian.

I'm a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian.
Brigitte Bardot

First leave your cares behind. Have a drink, smoke a cigarette, close the door, turn on some music, turn the lights down low, light some candles and get in the mood.

1) I dare you to arrange some pictures of friends and loved ones in a semi circle around you. With one hand in your pants, playing with yourself, look at each picture and say out loud why you love them. Once around once, look each one in the eye and with one finger inside you apologize for being Bohemian.

As a kid I quite fancied the romantic, Bohemian idea of being an artist. I expect I thought I could escape from the difficulties of maths and spelling. Maybe I thought I would avoid the judgement of the establishment.
Peter Wright

The judging has begun. Now that they are judging you, you are ready to reject them and society. Put on your bohemian outfit. Start by stripping off all your clothes you are currently wearing. I dare you to wear only a very large, loose warm sweater. Or lots of sweaters. Nothing tight. Only warmth. You may wrap yourself in blankets to keep warm.

I was not a collective person or a bohemian; I was an elitist.
Elia Kazan

F*ck them! Reject society. You are reality. You are beauty. You only need yourself. I dare you to kiss your reflection in the mirror. Slowly. Savour the moment. Flirt with yourself... Blink your eyes, bat your eye lids pout your lips. And passionatly kiss yourself.

Long hair is considered bohemian, which may be why I grew it, but I keep it long because I love the way it feels, part cloak, part fan, part mane, part security blanket.
Marge Piercy

Take your reflection and yourself one step further. While still looking at the mirror play with your hair. Pull it, toss it, run your hands through it. Feel it in your fingers...

Continue to touch your body. All over. Look at the mirror. See yourself touch yourself. You are the only one who understands how this feels. Enjoy it. Rub yourself all over. Every inch of your body. Masturbate. Edge. Bring yourself close to ecstasy. Look yourself in the eyes.

Move away from the mirror. You are alone now. Strip. Be naked. Alone and nude.

"Bohemia has no banner. It survives by discretion."
Tennessee Williams

2) You do not follow rules! Not even rule of Bohemia. You are your own definition. To prove you will rebel againsnt any definition of yourself reject what T.Williams has said. You want to be seen! Throw open your curtains turn on your lights and look out the the world you have turned your back on. I dare you to stand naked at the window and masturbate again until you nearly cum. When you edge press your nipples against the cold glass then return inside. Get warm.

Now is the time for your art. Now you can express yourself fully.

Fifty years ago, it was the dream of every bohemian artist to be seen getting out of a limousine wearing blue jeans and sneakers. Today, it's the dream of probably half the people in the country.
Brad Holland

3) I dare you to draw on yourself. Draw a picture of the moment. Express yourself, on yourself. Your skin is your canvas and your inspiration. But here's the catch... you have to be masturbating at the same time... Come close but do not cum. You are almost done your bohemian adventure...

I used to think then that I was Bohemian, but I know now that I am not. I prefer order and precision to untidiness and looseness.
Conrad Veidt

4) Go back to your pictures of friends and loved ones. Look at them again. Touch their pictures and tell them you are ready to come back to them. Tell them you want to cum for them; that you want to cum for yourself. Go to the mirror and while looking at yourself in the mirror, while fully naked and exposed to yourself and the world, I dare you to cum!

"In art, there is either plagiarism or revolution."
Paul Gauguin

Exhausted and glowing from your orgasm, and still nude a alive you are nearly done this dare. But you must not end your journey like this, alone and exhausted. Your journey has taken you so far, it has brought you beyond any expression you have had before. You must capture the moment.

In the seconds after your orgasm, while your art and your body still radiates 5) I dare you to take a picture of yourself. This picture can be used as part of your exchange or kept for your own records. It doesn't matter what your body and your art are used for, all that matters at this point is that you have completed something amazing, and you have captured it forever.

The next set of 5 dares are not related to the above story. They are each their own.

6) I dare you to go to a mall or department store. While shopping find a nice outfit to try on, but get it at least one size too small. The outfit should include a strapless top. (Ideally you will try on a strapless dress.) Go to the change room and get out of your outfit, and take off your bra. Obviously the new dress will not fit... Your dare is to get the proper sized dress and put it on in the change room. Here are the conditions: a) you may not redress into the clothes your brought (including your bra) until after you have tried on the new dress b) you may not speak to anyone while you are standing in the change room c) you must make eye contact with at least one person in the store.

7) I dare you to go to a park or forrest near your house. Once you feel like you are at a safe place, begin to remove your articles of clothing. One item at a time. You can drop it, or hide it wherever you want. Continue to strip until you are naked. You may immediately redress- but only in the order that you undress. So if you took of your shirt first, you have to put it back on first- pants off second, put back on second etc!

8) I dare you to recreate the following art masterpieces with yourself as the subject. The difficulty of this task is to copy as much as possible of the entire picture; think your position, outfit, background etc. Take a picture of each of the poses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whistler's_Mother

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_maja_vestida

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming_June

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bir...s_(Botticelli)

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/works-of-art/1975.1.155

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/works-of-art/29.100.41

http://plainshumanities.unl.edu/peat...foy.fba.03.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympia_(Manet)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeping_Venus_(Giorgione)

9) I dare you to pee in the following locations/ways:
a) In a men's bathroom
b) Beside a parked car
c) In a room in your house that is not a bathroom
d) In a fountain
e) While having a conversation with someone you can see
f) While standing
g) While fully clothed
h) From the top of a tree
i) On snow/ice/ something you can melt
j) Into a plastic bag

10) I dare you to do one hour of nude yoga. Start by placing a mat or towel in a quiet place. Stripe nude. Follow the pictures and descriptions on this website:http://www.abc-of-yoga.com/yogapractice/yogabasicsession.asp

Here is the inspiration http://www.yogaundressed.com/watch-the-trailer/

Have Fun!

Last edited:

IamDare

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 17, 2012
1. Nice easy spanking dare to get you started off!!
Implement:
1 - Ruler
2 - Hand
3 - Spoon
4 - Slipper
5 - Hairbrush
6 - Paddle

Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed
2 - Over a chair
3 - Bend over a table
4 - Kneeling in front of couch
5 - On a bed on all fours
6 - Standing

What to wear:
1 - First third of strokes on trousers, second third on underwear, last third on bare bottom
2 - First half on underwear, second half on bare bottom
3 or 4 - Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking
5 or 6 - Naked

What to do before your spanking:
1 - Headmaster rolesplay: Knock door and say "My name is XXX. I'm sorry that I've been a bad boy/girl, Sir. I'm here for my spanking."
2 - Auntie roleplay: Get in the room and say "Please auntie, don't spank me. I promise I will be a good boy/girl now."
3 - Letter roleplay: Sit down and write a few lines about how naughty you have been and why you deserve this spanking.
4 - Dress for your spanking according to "What to wear:" and stand in the corner for 5 minutes while you think about your spanking
5 or 6 - Nothing - go straight to your spanking

How many and how hard:
1 - 15 medium hard
2 - 24 medium hard
3 - 30 medium hard
4 - 18 hard
5 - 30 hard
6 - 48 hard

What to do during your spanking:
1 or 2 - Nothing. No rubbing, no crying. Stand still and take it as it comes.
2 or 3 - Cry "Auch" and try to stop the spanking "Please, don't spank me more. I'll be good, I promise" - this lead to an extra 10 on the bare bottom!
4 or 5 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.

What to do after your spanking:
1 - Masturbate
2 - Stand in the corner for 5 minutes exposing your red bottom
3 - Say "Thank you for the well deserved spanking, Sir/Miss" and get dressed
4, 5 or 6 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

Task 2. Nice little pee dare for you.
1. You can pee into a bowl and must lick it up.
2. You can pee normally.
3. You can pee but in the clothes you are wearing.
4. You can pee but it must be naked out side.
5. You can pee but it must be in your bed.
6. You can pee but it must be drunk.

Kenna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2012
Well since I have gotten so many good dares I would ask that you keep them coming I am just going to post them to the album for all to have. Hopefully I can keep getting dares because I greatly enjoy them.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Strip completely naked. On a non-carpeted surface (tile, wood floor, concrete, etc.) lay out a measuring tape stretching no more than 2 feet long. Shove a pair of die up your asshole.

Standing at the zero foot mark, bend over while aiming your ass toward the 2 foot mark and try to force each of the die explosively out off your asshole. The 2 numbers which "show" is the the total number of people younger than you which you'll ask to spank your bare ass as you lay completely naked across their clothed lap and how many days you have to accomplish this dare.

Example: The two die "roll" a pair of 6's so you must ask 12 people, younger than you, to spank your bare ass and you must complete the dare within 12 days.

The die which falls the farthest away from the zero mark will determine the maximum distance in a radius from your home which you can choose the people to ask to spank you. The number on the die multiplied by the distance from the zero mark in feet equals the number of miles in a radius from your home which you can choose from.

Example: The farthest "expelled" die is a "6" which landed 1 foot - 4 inches (1.3 feet) from the zero mark. "6x1.3=~7.8" -- We'll round up to get a 8 mile radius. On a map, draw a circle around your home showing a distance no greater than 8 miles from your home. Your choice of people must fall within this radius.

The die which falls the shorter distance from the zero mark will be used to calculate the total number of spanks each person will give you. The number on the die will be multiplied by the distance in inches to equal the number of spanks.

Example: The "shorter" die landed 12 inches from the zero mark. "6x12=84" or 84 bare hand spanks by each person.

In place of inches, feet and miles, replace with your country's equivalent measurements.

Have fun! Please post a report about each "encounter".

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Take the biggest, thickest banana you have and place it intact (don't peel it) in the freezer right now.

After 1 hour, strip completely naked and take the banana from the freezer. Watching a nearby clock to keep track of the seconds, push the entire banana up your asshole immediately. You will push it in as is without the benefit of any type of lube.

The total number of seconds that it takes to get the entire banana in your asshole until your sphincter closes down on the stem will be the the number of hours you will need to keep the banana in your asshole. Example: 5 seconds = 5 hours, 10 seconds = 10 hours, etc. The challenge is to overcome immediate discomfort in order to minimize the maximum amount of keeping it in for less or more than a day!

Additionally, you must roll a single die. Whatever number comes up you multiply by 3 which is the number of times you must masturbate to edge per hour. If you don't make your quota in a given hour, the entire number per hour times the entire time period you have the banana in your asshole is the total number of hours you can NOT cum, for any reason, after you remove the banana! Example: You'll have the banana in for 24 hours continuously and you roll a 6 on the die. You must masturbate to edge 18 times in each hour. If in any hour, you don't edge at least 18 times, you multiply 18 (per hour) with 24 (total hours the banana is in your asshole) to equal 432 hours (18 days) you're NOT allowed to cum!

While you're home alone, you will remain completely naked. If you are leaving home, you may not wear any underwear. Of course, the banana remains in continuously for the entire time period!

If you want finish the dare on a special note, when you reach the end of the time limit and you pull the banana out, you may lick the skin clean before peeling it and eating the "baked" fruit inside! It might be best to remove it while in the bathroom, in case you have the urge.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
While completely nude, you stuff a plastic bottle (shampoo, suntan, lotion, etc.) fully up your asshole. It should be just thick enough to stretch you painfully at first but ease into a dull fullness. You push all the way in until your sphincter closes over the cap end. The you will go to every room in your house and stroke your cock 5x to the edge of orgasm but stop before cumming! 1x standing, 1x bent over holding one ankle, 1x face down, ass up, 1x on your back, 1x on a table if the room has one. When you've gone to every room in the house and edged 5x you may return to your own bedroom, leave your door wide open, climb up on your bed, face down - ass up and masturbate by pulling & pushing the plastic bottle in & out of your asshole only. You may not touch your clit/cock while on your bed! You may try to cum by fucking your asshole for 15 minutes. If you can't cum in 15 minutes, you must stuff the bottle back up your asshole and start all over in the other rooms, edging 5x again in each place, you will continue on this cycle until you cum on your bed by fucking your asshole! If you become too exhausted to continue, you must sleep with the bottle fully embedded in your asshole. When you awaken, you may remove the bottle but you may not cum until you complete the entire cycle again as many times as necessary. You're only allowed to cum from the thrusting of the bottle in your asshole.

Have fun and post a detailed report of your "adventure"!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Order food items to be delivered. Before the delivery comes, a single dice roll will determine what you wear to answer the door:

1-fully clothed

2-no pants -- shirt, bra, panties (girls) -- shirt, boxers/briefs (guys)

3-only bra and panties (girls) - undershirt and boxer/briefs (guys)

4-only panties (girls) - only boxer/briefs (guys)

5-very small towel only

6-fully nude

Whatever you roll, tell the delivery person your boyfriend (if girl delivers) or girlfriend (if guy delivers) is due to arrive and you've used a new perfume/cologne for the special occasion. Tell them you sprayed it on your crotch. Ask them to smell your crotch and tell you if they like the smell.

Their response and action determines their tip:

Verbal only: No tip!

They lean down near but not very close: dislike = 1cent - 10 cents, like = 25cents - 50cents!

They get on knees and put head near your crotch: dislike = <$1, like = $1 - $2 tip!

They put nose in between your legs: Priceless!

(Please adjust Tip amounts to your country's currency!)

Featured Threads

New Personals