What am I??

DressUpDoll

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 17, 2023
Hello everyone, I am brand new here and this is my first post. So I am not into total domination because well I don’t like abuse and I figure most men when given full control over me would probably abuse me. I’ve never got to experiment with my different “kinks” for a few reasons.
I’m not into pedo but I grew up without a father so I would love to calla man Daddy but am too scared he’ll take it to a pedo level. I want to be dressed slutty all the time and be objectified at all opportunities. In the aspects of made to sit across from a man with my legs spread, or face down ass up on his desk while he’s on a business call . I can multiple orgasm so I want to have sex constantly. What am I? I’m really confused. I’m 34 I do not have children so my body is still nice and tight including my pussy, I stand 5 foot 7 at 122lbs with 34C tits and long lean legs. Am I just a horn ball?

Reactions: ritz

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello everyone, I am brand new here and this is my first post. So I am not into total domination because well I don’t like abuse and I figure most men when given full control over me would probably abuse me. I’ve never got to experiment with my different “kinks” for a few reasons.
I’m not into pedo but I grew up without a father so I would love to calla man Daddy but am too scared he’ll take it to a pedo level. I want to be dressed slutty all the time and be objectified at all opportunities. In the aspects of made to sit across from a man with my legs spread, or face down ass up on his desk while he’s on a business call . I can multiple orgasm so I want to have sex constantly. What am I? I’m really confused. I’m 34 I do not have children so my body is still nice and tight including my pussy, I stand 5 foot 7 at 122lbs with 34C tits and long lean legs. Am I just a horn ball?
First off abuse is never part of a proper dynamic or kink. Impact play, pain things like that can be. But again not necessity. And only always with consent. When setting up with a partner the initial convo is based on learning likes dislikes limits etc.
so let’s say for example you don’t want pain play. Then you say so and set it as a hard limit. Then your Dom should respect that and not violate your consent. If they do then it’s an automatic run. Leave them. Warn others etc. no always means no. And real doms will respect limits and safewords.

With regards to calling someone daddy. What that usually plays into kink wise is DDlg standing for daddy Dom little girl. It’s a role play of sorts. It can be strictly non sexual. It involves a care giver role as daddy and a dependent sub. It may or may not involve age play and or regresssion. Again not necessity. But the example would be the sub acting as a “little” and dojng things like coloring cartoons toys pacifiers etc. again not necessity if the sub isn’t into it. It’s a huge dynamic range that can come many ways. Just Google it or check out here or fetlife on the subject.
If it’s just about you wanting to call the guy daddy with none of the above that’s fine too.

Slutty dressed and objectified is closely coming to humiliation degradation kink. Objectification is a kink in itself. Slut shaming and Mindfuckery most definitely fit in here as well.

Now on to what you are. You can be nothing. You can be everything. You can be anything. The joy of kink is that you make it what you want. Yes there are some parts to certain kinks and dynamics roles. But it’s really just what the two people involved like doing. You can be a sub a little a slut a toy a doll a slave a switch a domme and many others.

Focus less on titles and find kinks you like and start learning about them. Look into the safety and some basics on what sub and Dom roles are. Those are pretty vague titles as you can make them what fits best for each situation.

Check some of my prior posts as well as some by @droptokon there’s lots of good beginners type info there.

Don’t fall for the guys who claim they will “train or mentor” you. There are lots of horny guys hoping for an easy naive girl to play with.

If you like locally. You can seek out local munches and get into your kink community that way. Dungeons and clubs have Intro demo 101 nights as well if you have any nearby.

DressUpDoll

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 17, 2023
I am scared to try a lot of things but with certain things I find it extremely hot if I was sorta like sweet talked into you know what I mean? Like almost begging me and telling me please it’ll feel so good to let you stick a butt plug in my virgin asshole.

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
I am scared to try a lot of things but with certain things I find it extremely hot if I was sorta like sweet talked into you know what I mean? Like almost begging me and telling me please it’ll feel so good to let you stick a butt plug in my virgin asshole.
I think something to learn along with the excellent information provided above is to use your voice. Learn to say No. you do not have to do everything that some stranger on the internet tells you.
Take your time, settle in. Talk to people. There are many lovely, knowledgeable and members on this board.
Just keep things safe, sane and consensual.

Mandithedog

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 14, 2024
Message me number or Skype name

Featured Threads

New Personals