What can effect clit size?

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
So last night as I was edging on my clit for the first time in a while I noticed it was much smaller than normal and it didn't enlarge much as I became arroused. This got me thinking and so many questions.

Does lack of orgasms change clit size and sensitivity? I haven't had an orgasm in over a year.

Does lack of clitoral stimulation change clit size & sensitivity?

I was liking that I was struggling to become arroused enough to get to the edge with my clit. I wondered if there were natural and healthy ways to make the clit no longer sensitive?

Ok so in the interest of science let's talk about clit enlargement...

Is a larger clit more sensitive?

Can you have a large clit that is not sensitive?

Are their ways to perminantly enlarge your clit? What metheds would work for this?

Would an unhooded large clit be more sensitive than an unhooded small clit?

Reactions: nina

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Wow what a topic!
The first thing is the usual disclaimer, everyone is different, yes I know it sounds like a cliche but its true!
Genetics determine clit size above all else, just as with cocks, the big ones are born that way.
Size doesn't seem to matter as far as sensitivity is concerned and from a strictly physiological standpoint there are roughly the same number of nerve endings in any clitoris. Now, the fun part, surface contact area is most likely coming into play here.
If you think about what happens when the clit becomes stimulated, in the same way a penis becomes erect a clit also becomes engorged with blood which actually thins the skin (think balloon being blown up) which means there is less between the nerve endings and the stimulation. This leads to increased sensitivity which causes more engorgement and so on.
Now again using the balloon example the more you stretch it and the longer it stays stretched the bigger it will be when the engorgement relaxes.
Unlike a balloon however the reverse also happens, the longer the clit goes without full engorgement the more likely it is to get smaller. This is a real effect and a long period of abstinence will indeed allow a clit to shrink.
Hood vs no hood, I have direct experience of long term effects but can extrapolate from what I have read and observed. I have played games using superglue to fix clit hoods back and in the short term as you might expect this causes a big increase in sensitivity. However the longer it goes on the less the effect.
I have also read that in the various barbaric FGM practices one method is to remove the clit hood and not the clit itself, this is supposed to quickly reduce the sensitivity to the point it becomes almost as insensitive as the surrounding tissues. I suppose this makes sense as the tissues will respond by thickening to form a more protective layer. The more tissue between the nerve endings and the stimulation the less the effect.

I'm not sure if any of this really helps, is there a way to safely reduce sensitivity? Perhaps finding a way to expose your clit without removing the hood entirely (obviously!) would be the fastest and most reliable method. It would encourage the thickening of the tissue which is not easily reversed and gradually reduce sensitivity more or less permanently.

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
So I have little to no hood, just how I seemed to of developed. So maybe a combination of this and the lack of stimulation to my clit has added to it's shrinking and desensitization.

Years ago I contemplated a hood piercing to help keep me constantly stimulated. I met with the piercer who informed me I didn't have enough hood to pierce :( this was sad to hear.

Do you have any experience with long term effects of clit pumping?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Some yes, again though think balloon. This produces thinning of the tissues which actually makes it more sensitive.
Honestly if you already have a fairly exposed clit the best method is lots of regular hard rubbing which tends to thicken the tissue resulting in less sensitivity. If you want to avoid the "reward" of rubbing hitting also works, paddling with a ruler is simple and will quickly callous up that little thing.

Reactions: Humili8edDiaperGirl

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
Some yes, again though think balloon. This produces thinning of the tissues which actually makes it more sensitive.
Honestly if you already have a fairly exposed clit the best method is lots of regular hard rubbing which tends to thicken the tissue resulting in less sensitivity. If you want to avoid the "reward" of rubbing hitting also works, paddling with a ruler is simple and will quickly callous up that little thing.
Lol, well hitting it with a ruler definitely sounds much less pleasant than rubbing. Sign me up, giggles.

Wonder how regularly or how long I would need to do it to build up a good callous to not feel much pleasure at all from my little clit.....

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Like most things regularity is key, as long as you can take 2 to 3 times a day (more if possible) will soon build up a good callous. Over a few weeks there is also the psychological effect as well, you start expecting it to hurt rather than be pleasant so you may find any touch makes you flinch away rather than wanting more.
It will also help to make sure the clit is fully exposed by pulling back any remaining hood as the covered parts will be more sensitive than the uncovered portion.

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
So here is a companion of my clit. The photo on the left is just with my labia spread. The pic on the right is with my labia spread and my clit hood pulled back.

I can barely even see my clit in these pictures!

In your opinion do I have enough of a hood that it needs to be pulled back?

Wait I just realized you said it would need to be hit 2-3 times a day for a few weeks! So are we talking just one of 2 strikes each time or will that not sufficiently callous it?

FYI I am probably the only woman in the world who wants to go through all this voluntarily to loose clit sensation!

Reactions: MasterMartin

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok first up the idea is to spank it with the ruler for as long as you can stand it, done 2 to 3 times a day. Not just 2 or 3 times that wouldn't do anything!
It is hard to say if pulling back will help, you most likely be able to tell with a bit of trial and error testing. If you get a noticeably more painful hit with it pulled back then that is best, however that may be too difficult to manage (holding back and hitting) in which case go for whatever will be easier to do often.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Are you into hypnosis?

I can make your clit not sensitive at all in one session. That way you can do it without doing any permanent damage, and if later you need to remake its senstivity, you could always get me or find another hypnotist that will do it for you.

Featured Threads

New Personals