SlaveWhore

Banned
  • Gay
  • Trans
  • Slave
Jun 7, 2014
steamcommunity.com
I'm a transgender, slutty girl with a dick, i masturbate multiple times a day, i have allot of dirty thoughts, i am into castration, penectomy, humiliation, so yeah, i know i need punishment D:
Please be descriptive!
Below is the slut you're punishing!
(ps: if any of these are easy, i may do them at home~)

Attachments

• cute girl bro.jpg
    cute girl bro.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 238

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Well since you are a girl,that cock is not really yours so you should ask permission every time you want to make it cum.You may ask a friend or ask anybody from here,but when you ask make sure you are sincere.

Also as any good girl would do you have to swallow every drop of cum that comes out of that thing.And of course thank whoever gave you permission and give them a nice report of how you ade that thing squirt,how much you ate and how much you liked it.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Well a fitting punishment would be a punishment to that peepee of yours.I think 25 lashes with a belt to the shaft and head and balls.25 total spread out over those 3 places.

And of course no permission to play with that peepee for a week.

SlaveWhore

Banned
  • Gay
  • Trans
  • Slave
Jun 7, 2014
steamcommunity.com
and what about a more severe disobedience? i am way too proud for the pathetic whore i am, and it would take MUCH more than that to keep me in line, sir...
Edit:
For example, if i disobey to submit the the latter punishment?

Last edited:

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Well maybe in that case you should be hung about 5 feet off the ground by those balls and shaft and invite 20 men over.While you are hanging these men will whip you on the balls and cock and ass.After the whipping you will suck each and every man off.Then continue to kneel while each uses you for thier urinal.

monkeynutts121

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2014
excite

sounds very fun, but i may be disobedient to my future masters, just in hope of a punishment as fun as that... and much much more.

And how far have you gone in disciplinary action to yourself as requested by online masters?

Featured Threads

New Personals