What do you like about diapers and how did you find you liked them??

busty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2011
I asked this question in a group here
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=38
And thought I would ask the question outside of the group so,
As the title says what is it that you like about diapers and how did you find out you liked them!

For me the feeling, smell (clean) and sound of the crinkle. As well as the feeling of comfort and security is what I like.

As for how I discovered the desire. I accidentally discovered a female friends stash, after a few drinks she sort of spilled the beans that she liked wearing them and a drunk dare later I was in one. Haven't looked back since.
Edit Report

atryinggirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jul 30, 2015
A couple years late, but this section seems pretty slow so why not..

Umm, I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I remember seeing them in a photo (I'm guessing on Fetlife back in the day) and thinking they looked interesting. Then it might have been a practical idea to keep doing pet-play for longer. Either way at this point I just know that I like them.

Anyone else?

Last edited:

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
So how do you incorporate them into your play?

atryinggirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jul 30, 2015
In pet-play?

It's really just for a practical reason. We live in an apartment, so there isn't a way to be taken outside to potty. So the diaper keeps the scene from having to stop if the need to use the bathroom arises.

I also like being "stuck" in them and having to ask if I can use the bathroom. Most of the time she'll say yes, and and I can slide them down, but not all the times and then I don't have a choice but to use them.

They also function as a really cheap (but albeit) short term chastity belt. Put one or two on and tape them on.

Did that answer your question? :)

Last edited:

Acceleration

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 30, 2016
They start soft, become warm, get squishy. And they make my ass look fantastic.

Featured Threads

New Personals