What does topping from the bottom mean?

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
"This is referring to actual subs (bottoms) manipulating or steering play toward their preferred outcomes and overriding the Dom (top). Its not a battle of wills and the bottom wants to be the bottom they are just trying to engage the play they prefer."
pretty much sums up what i think "topping from the bottom"

Is it really not a battle of wills?

If it where not a battle of wills, the bottom would indicate her preferences and allow the top to decide whose preferences are going to take precedence hers (the bottom's) or his (the top's). When topping from the bottom, you get a sub using her female powers to manipulatively and in an evil fashion get her way.

Diff

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 19, 2020
Your views really seem overly confrontational and you really seem to be stuck on a really extreme version of traditional gender roles. Maybe I'm just misreading you, but things just don't work that way. Even in "normal" maledom territory it doesn't work that way. Even less so when you look past that.

Look at me, I'm a dude. I'm a sub. When me and my Domme want to have some fun, we communicate. I have my limits, she has her limits, if either of our limits is broken, we stop. I have my preferences, she's aware of them, and I defer to her preferences. Two humans getting together and enjoying each other, just approaching from and filling different roles.

Not saying it's not okay to approach it from the confrontational angle, if that's something you both want to do then more power to the two of you. But that's not all there is out here.

Featured Threads

New Personals