What happened to my photos?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Since the introduction of the new rules requiring verification before posting face photos we have had to delete a significant number of albums that still have face photos included.

The biggest issue seems to be people thinking that if they are posting themselves that is ok, well no, it isn't.
Unless you have been verified we cannot be sure the person posting is actually the person in these photos.

For example, here is the new (fictitious) user ivankaT, she tells us she is a 37 year old straight female domme. Today she uploaded a photo for everyone to enjoy with the caption "hey guys this is me!"

tramp.jpg

See the problem? Just because you have an account and you post a photo doesn't necessarily mean its of you does it?

So just to restate the new policy, if you want to post photos of yourself and they include face photos you MUST verify your identity first.
If you want anyone else to post photos of you then you also need to verify OR supply a consent photo with every album posted.
Details on all this and how to verify is in the Show and Tell section so please read it before you post.

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
American television says that Russians like Trump, but Russians like Sanders, and for us Russians, Trump is a lesser evil compared to Clinton.

Sorry for this digression, we have websites where they publish translations from the main world media, and many Russians read it, and we like to comment on the sites of these media.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So you keep the verification photos...
Oh my... :)
No the verification photos you post in the media section can be deleted by you once you have had your title updated.
We used to delete them by default but some people like to have them on display so now we leave it to you to remove them.

Reactions: andrei

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I was joking but what I read was: if I would post a nude photo containing my face, admins could decide if it was me based on my vetification photo.

No more face photo of me!

Featured Threads

New Personals