What kind of kink is this?

safell

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 6, 2021
I'm genuinely curious about this and I haven't found any place where I can talk about it openly. I like the feel of specific fabric wrapped around my neck. I don't like to be choked though and people get confused by that. Any help?

Last edited:

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
"specific fabric" around your neck? What about your body or what specific fabric?

safell

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 6, 2021
"specific fabric" around your neck? What about your body or what specific fabric?
Fabric like chiffon for instance. Different parts of my body, sometimes but specifically my neck.

vexare_teaser

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2021
I'm not sure if this has a term, and not sure if it needs a term ! I am the same, but just describe it as xdressing at the clubs. For me it's not the wearing of the female clothes, I like the feel of feminine materials.

Male attire is very routine. Cotton shirts or tee shirts, heavy jeans or linen chinos. Footwear is flat and heavy. I enjoy the feel of a silk top, the slide of stockings, and the shaping of heels.

FadedxDharma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 28, 2021
I don't think there's a name for it but, who knows, there could be. I get what you mean though. There are certain things that I can put on and the feel of the material is comforting to me. But it's only that material on that part of my body.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
You would have been home back in the disco 70's. Lots of guys wearing silk shirts then.

I dont think there specifically is a fetish name for what you have so for me, it looks like you may be breaking ground on something new.

The closest ive seen has been scarf affectionados. Silk blends, wool/wool blends. Casmere.

Many guys love wearing their girlfriends panties because = THEY FEEL GOOD.

Same with leg wear. Who knows how many cross dressers got started simply because of fabric appeal and feel.

You just seem to have singled that down to neck wear. Keep posting about it here. You will build a fan base and create a new sub genre.

Featured Threads

New Personals