What pict to post

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
  • Get two pieces of string, about two-foot long each.
  • Get naked from toes to waste.
  • Sit on a toilet seat (preferably in a public restroom)
  • Coil the first piece of string around your balls, tight, leaving some piece dangling.
  • Place your feet sole to sole in front of you and coil the second piece of string around your big toes, tight, leaving some piece free.
  • Ties the two free pieces of string together, brining your toes as close to your ball sack as you can.

Take a picture where your cock, your bound testicles, your feet and the toilet seat are visible.

Thanks for this, had my slave do it for me. Love things involving the feet, and always love new ideas.
The results were nice and the pic is in my stable.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
  • Get two pieces of string, about two-foot long each.
  • Get naked from toes to waste.
  • Sit on a toilet seat (preferably in a public restroom)
  • Coil the first piece of string around your balls, tight, leaving some piece dangling.
  • Place your feet sole to sole in front of you and coil the second piece of string around your big toes, tight, leaving some piece free.
  • Ties the two free pieces of string together, brining your toes as close to your ball sack as you can.

Take a picture where your cock, your bound testicles, your feet and the toilet seat are visible.

Done
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=4294&pictureid=29955

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
Well ... let's revive this thread! Any ideas?

lucky32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2011
i didn't do yours from before so i guess that is a start plus add to it and lets get this thread going?

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I posted an idea... but nobody gave my a dare to do...

Featured Threads

New Personals