Blackhand

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2011
Fargo
Lazy day at home, decided to put on the chastity belt with locking plug for a while. I could take it off anytime I wish, but what's the point of that? I feel like I need a goal or something to accomplish before I take it off. Any suggestions?

Subgirl87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 2, 2015
Go outside with it? Master has me do that sometimes. A simple errand becomes a different trip. Lol

Blackhand

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2011
Fargo
Oh I've done that with other devices! Once I wore a chastity device to work, that was an interesting day. This set up would have been a challenge, but I think I'll try that when I have it working better thanks :)

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
get a 2 liter bottle put both keys on a string half way down. fill with water. freeze it for 3 days. remove it wrap it in a couple towls and duct tape. take it somewhere like work, friends house, hide it in a store. it will take several hours to though. it must be completely thowed out. then take it off there where the key is. if you go back before it is thowed you must take it back home and start all over.

Blackhand

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2011
Fargo
Wow! have you, or anyone you know done this? Did mean have it all locked up for the 3 day's it's freezing? I'm pretty sure this would be quite fun, but idk about keeping it on for days lol

Featured Threads

New Personals