What would be a good way to have a purely sexual relationship with someone safely?

Dumbcunt

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 14, 2022
I've been lacking sexual intimacy for a while, and I just want someone I can submit to, and have fuck me. But I don't really know how to go about it safely. I don't want to go on grindr or whatever, it seems like an annoying process. I wish I could find someone near me with the same kinds of needs that I could fulfill. But I don't want them to be my SO. I just want to have someone safe to have kinky sex with.

Is there a way to go about this safely? What would that entail?

Thanks for the answers in advance!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I've been lacking sexual intimacy for a while, and I just want someone I can submit to, and have fuck me. But I don't really know how to go about it safely. I don't want to go on grindr or whatever, it seems like an annoying process. I wish I could find someone near me with the same kinds of needs that I could fulfill. But I don't want them to be my SO. I just want to have someone safe to have kinky sex with.

Is there a way to go about this safely? What would that entail?

Thanks for the answers in advance!
It sounds like what you’re seeking here is what most would call a play partner in the kink world. Find local groups and go to munches. Be clear about your wants and expectations so you don’t lead anyone astray who might think it’s something more.
Another option is find local clubs and dungeons. Get sponsored and vetted and get into the crowd. You can then start bottoming for tops. Again this is more a short term session by session type thing.

Grinder tinder etc. those aren’t kink apps and your odds of finding someone who’s legit about kink on there is probably slim. I’m sure there’s plenty who will claim it and play it just to score come booty.

That’s about the best suggestions I can give you.
There are plenty of other people seeking the same thing you want.

Featured Threads

New Personals