What would you like for Christmas?

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
My husband wants a PS5 this year... Not happening right now, maybe in a couple years when the price becomes more reasonable... And for me to pose for him for a wall calendar!! Not sure what wall he's planning on hanging it on since our daughter would see it... 🙄

I'm just looking forward to the break and my daughter's enjoyment of the day. I guess if I was being really wanting something for myself, it would be some dates with my husband (vanilla AND kinky) - the adult alone time is what I've missed most this year, and right now our part of the UK is still in tier 3 so we can't even sit inside a coffee shop.

What would you guys like for Christmas?

submissivegal87

Super Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2020
Manchester
This is going to sound cheesy but id love to be able to have the option of meeting up with my owner (stupid covid) because id love to give him the chance to punish me in person hehehehehe

Reactions: MissKubo

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
This is going to sound cheesy but id love to be able to have the option of meeting up with my owner (stupid covid) because id love to give him the chance to punish me in person hehehehehe
Nothing cheesy about that, it's been pretty rubbish this year. Fingers crossed for a brighter 2021

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
I'd like to get some random tasks I can do without injury or going to jail or family and vanilla friends(which is all my friends) finding out what a warped mind I have.

MysticalMadness

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 28, 2020
I want the opportunity to "be little" and have "Santa" come visit me. Its quite a dichotomy to "know" that "Santa" isn't real but still wanting him to visit anyway.

Featured Threads

New Personals