What's humiliating? Redux.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is the topic that never gets old, humiliation.
Time and time again posts appear asking for ideas for something humiliating, or describing some humiliating task or punishment. There have also been several discussion on the topic about the variations and just how personal this is.

Most recently this one asked what was the most humiliating tasks you've ever set, about a year back I asked the title question, What's humiliating? hence the redux suffix on this thread. And a quick search will turn up dozens more posts covering this in various ways.
This time I want to tackle this a little differently by looking at some of the most basic and minimal things that could make you blush and get you hot and bothered.

Why? You might wonder, this is Kink Talk and we're all well beyond the simple stuff. Not true, every day new people join our ranks and for some of them the things they find here are terrifying and so far beyond their grasp they simply can't comprehend how this applies to them.
I had a great reminder of this recently when chatting to a new member, she was finding that even the simple act of undressing in front of a mirror had her flustered and blushing, while at the same time making her horny as hell. She found my simple intro task for submissives, and discovered she was struggling even reading through it and imagining what it would be like.

How can this be, how could simply reading a task make you feel such a powerful response? The answer is of course that it's all in your mind, just like in The Matrix, your mind makes it real. Anticipation is a powerful drug, knowing you will be doing something you think will be exciting makes you excited. This builds the energy so that when you come to actually complete your task you may well be already close to peaking from the experience. That's why as she stood there in front of her mirror and began to slowly remove her clothes the impact was so great. Echoing in her head were the words in my instructions, she was to imagine I was there, behind the mirror watching, what she saw was what I would see. The heat in her face built, the humiliation rising to almost unbearable levels, she could feel her legs tremble, her pussy dripping. All from a few words.

Another very basic thing used a lot in humiliation is displaying lewd words on your body, most often written directly using marker pens this can be a great starter task. Of course the more common use is to display this writing in some way, in photos or in person, but what if you are not even close to being ready to show off? What then?
I have found that simply writing certain words on the body can be humiliating in itself, no one has to see it, after all you're defacing your body with lewd words. In it's most simple form the words can be removed swiftly and still have a good effect. For a more intense but still entirely private experience keeping the words on your body for an hour, for a trip to the supermarket, for a day at work. Oh my. Really this is getting intense again, right?

Finally before I wrap up my musings, think on this. You plan on a night out clubbing, what would be harder, wearing a shirt with the words "Fuck me" written on the chest or writing the same thing on your boobs then wear a shirt over it? What's the difference in your mind. Think about it, imagine it if you want to.

And please, lets discuss this more. What's humiliating?

Reactions: Yo.

MacBr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 13, 2021
Belgium
In a relationship with someone who was raised quite strict religiously, just showing skin was a humiliating yet thrilling act at first.

humiliation in the way I want to see it:
Any act that provides a level of embarrassment, nervousness but which also fulfills a secret desire.
Doesn’t matter whether it is something tiny or something ‘extreme’. That can be the essence on which you can build many beautiful interactions

There are other kinds of humiliation I am not willing go consider

Reactions: Yo.

Featured Threads

New Personals