What's the largest???

HornyAndLooking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2008
What's the largest toy you own?

What's the largest thing you've successfully inserted?

Anything you've tried and failed to insert?

I enjoy the feel of objects inserted into my anus. I'm relatively unpracticed at it, but average size candles are about my max so far.

Reactions: Naughty annabel

Komodo Jones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2009
The largest offical toy I own is a six inch long, one inch wide vibrator. Unfortunately in shipping something damaged the wiring so it only has one low setting instead of the six it was supposed to have.

I'm going to go with longest here and say a 16 inch drumstick that was half an inch wide, got at least 15 inches in there (my ass), since I'm a guy.

The only thing I've failed at is more than two fingers.

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
My largest toy is my fleshlight.

I've not inserted annything in my ass so I'm an anal virgin, though I'd say I'm Bi-curious and have on one or two ocassions been tempted to try anal.

((I know it says I'm straight in my about me section, though I would try doing anal if I felt comfy.))

mnguy29

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2008
Minneapolis, MN

I own a 8" dildo that is quite wide.

The above mentioned is the largest.

I have tried inserting a double end dildo, but only get about 1/2 way in.

Bianka_xox

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 24, 2009
OMG i really want to try inserting a double ended dildo in to my ass all the way, i have seen it done on videos and it looks fucking hot :p xox

Reactions: Mommy cogur

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I don't have any toys for the purpose.
The largest thing I've actually put in my ass was probably either three fingers or a carrot.

As for something I tried and it didn't work.... ... A banana without lube.

For a fun reaction, try hanging out in the produce section of a grocery store holding a tube of KY and looking thoughtful.

slaveboy82

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 22, 2010
Largest would be the colt 6"x1.5" at base 1.75" at widest part. I have inserted it into my ass with some practice.

failed not sure havent tried anything but but pugs, ice, and my queens strap on.

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
OMG i really want to try inserting a double ended dildo in to my ass all the way, i have seen it done on videos and it looks fucking hot :p xox

I admit I would love to do that aswell. My largest item was a 10 inch black realistic dildo with a suction base 2.5" inches thick and I managed to fully sit down on it.

HaplessYouth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 26, 2010
6 inch long vibrator

Glass bottle, large end

Nope

I'm straight I just love having my ass played with :D

scargt01

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 15, 2010
7x3 butt plug

butt plug

fist

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
Well it may not be very big around but my on line mistress has had me insert a double ended dildo, which is about 2 inches around completely in my bottom. So Bianka, if you want to watch sometime just let me know....

Pet Phoenix

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 26, 2011
London

I admit I would love to do that aswell. My largest item was a 10 inch black realistic dildo with a suction base 2.5" inches thick and I managed to fully sit down on it.

:eek: Let's seeee, i regularly play with my 18" double ender, it's about 5" in circumference (about an inch an a lil bit in diameter) i can insert that all the way and let it slip a couple of inches up inside me :eek: my gawd it hurts but makes me cum every time, feels so intense that's the deepest i've ever taken and uhmm *blush* welll.. there do happen to be videos of that on the internet that i'll be happy to link people too if they wanna pm me but i'm really not a very pretty sight myself :rolleyes:.. the toys look good tho :p

Heh... as for biggest thing otherwise.... :eek: I have a toy from Bad Dragon, if anyone knows it? Which has a knot (big bulge near the base; as in like... animal shaped cocks) which is 10.75" in circumference (that's like 3.4" diameter) and i've taken that toy, which is 12" long and 8.5" around the head O.O heh..... it was a very... very tight fit and as soon as that knot slipped into me it made me shoot instantly... along with lots of howling i might add..

heh, gawd i <3 getting stretched out :p

fukfukfuk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 9, 2011
What's the largest toy you own? 4in diameter plug

What's the largest thing you've successfully inserted? two fists

Anything you've tried and failed to insert? three fists

Reactions: IndyRugby

Featured Threads