whats your longest denial

chastitydan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 11, 2009
Hell there , im new here but not to chastity, ive been into locked chastity for 7 years i own and wear a cb3000 , the longest ive been locked is 4 days , i dont have a keyholder so i keep unlocking myself , just interested what is your longest lock up

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I've got a quick tip for you

Try doing other things to take your mind off being locked up... Especially since it's self imposed. Exercise is a GREAT way to do this. Being physically tired (among other variables) contributed to me being able to not have a significant urge to whack off for over 4 months. :cool:

ownedbyfreak

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 17, 2009
this may be a really weird question but if you get hard what you are wearing a chasity device does is hurt? what happens?:eek:

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
this may be a really weird question but if you get hard what you are wearing a chasity device does is hurt? what happens?:eek:

I would assume so since a chastity belt for a male only has a limited amount of space so if the penis is pushing up against the chastity belt i would assume its painful, especially if its the plastic or metal ones...

Last edited:

ownedbyfreak

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 17, 2009
I would assume so since a chastity belt for a male only has a limited amount of space so if the penis is pushing up against the chastity belt i would assume its painful, especially if its the plastic or metal ones...

thats what i thought....

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
It's really not that bad... it's more of a pressure than a pain, unless your device has spikes in it. Again though...it's not TOO bad ;)

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
As a wearer I can confirm that it is a feeling of pressure. It does not hurt at all really. It's more of a feeling of hopeless frustration. Imagine being horny and denied all the time... yea it's like that. :)

Slave2008

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 12, 2009

I wear one often, and wear it 24/7 Misress doesnt like me playing with her property! The only time I experience any significant pain is at night, when I get a hard on, hurts bad enough to wake me up, remind me of my place, and try to get back to sleep sexually frustrated.

But for the most part, most of the time I forget its even threre.

This post sort of felt like a threadjack after I read it..........I cant go more than 3/4 days like that. The very minute I hear that lock snap I get so turned on

Last edited:

slave2k

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 4, 2009
Well, i'm not exactly "locked up" but I once lasted five weeks without cumming
and, in a way, it felt ecstasic because i began to feel like a brain tingle; like my
brain self-gratification or brain sex without the penis. Amazing !!

i haven't had the strength to do it again but maybe when a Mistress Owns me
and locks me up for real. Sometimes i get the naughty fantasy of being locked
up by two kinky Mistresses forever without any release again.

Meanwhile, i recommend trying the temporary Chastity at least once in a lifetime.
i don't regret it.

NoLimits

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 30, 2009
I've got a quick tip for you

Try doing other things to take your mind off being locked up... Especially since it's self imposed. Exercise is a GREAT way to do this. Being physically tired (among other variables) contributed to me being able to not have a significant urge to whack off for over 4 months. :cool:

Just what he said, its all a mind thing so try not to think about it, keep yourself busy, and you can keep it up very long.

HornyAndLooking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2008
As a wearer I can confirm that it is a feeling of pressure. It does not hurt at all really. It's more of a feeling of hopeless frustration. Imagine being horny and denied all the time... yea it's like that. :)

Sounds like my current life. :(

jack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 7, 2008
when you get 'hard' in a device the pressure causes you to stay hard for a long time. My longest denial was the 40 days/nights of lent (following a dare I posted on getDare-great site)

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I'm not sure exactly, but I think my longest was about three weeks. It wasn't really intentional, I just was destracted or not in the mood for about a month.

The longest I've gone on purpose was probably around two weeks.

I've been sick for a long period where I didn't have the energy to orgasm for a few months, but I don't really count that. It wasn't a denial thing, it was a physical impossibility.

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
my longest time so far was a bit over 2 months.

toesucker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 2, 2010
I was locked up for 4 weeks. That was the longest period ever for me without cumming. The chastity device was locked with a oneway plastic lock that could only be cut, but not usd again.

But currently I have no keyholder.

slaveboy82

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 22, 2010
Longest denial

I am locked up whenever a am not with my Queen and have been so for a few months now. The longest i have been denied is 4 weeks. I am currently on week 3 of a 4 to 6 week punishment. I was allowed to masterabate last might to relieve the pressure but when i am allowed to do so my Queen player with one of her toys beside me. This only makes me even more horny. This is why she allows me to masterbate. It brings her much pleasure knowing that i only get relief of my sexual frustration by getting off inside her. As for pain i wear a home made belt that is a bit larger than a store bought one and it is quite uncomfortable when i get hard. My Queen teases me just to see the look on my face.

monkey-slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2010
the longest i have been denied is 28 days. That was without a device but i was allowed to a CB on if my will power was getting weak.
The Tops view was that it is much more impressive if a slave can to it without a device because they are then choosing to obey and not cum

submaleinmn

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 9, 2010
Mpls, MN
The longest I have been locked is 8 weeks. No pain for me wearing, but the frustration of not being able to pleasure myself was not enjoyable.

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
Interesting thread. I have done self denial and have gone as long as 14 days, not in chastity without relief. But in that state it is mind over matter and you can still touch and play. My on line mistress now has me locked in my CB3000 short, and she holds the key. Currently I have been locked for 11 days with no end in site. She is a good mistress so I am sure she will take pitty on me soon.

submale4871

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 20, 2011
Hell there , im new here but not to chastity, ive been into locked chastity for 7 years i own and wear a cb3000 , the longest ive been locked is 4 days , i dont have a keyholder so i keep unlocking myself , just interested what is your longest lock up

I wore a chastity belt for 6 months WITHOUT ANY RELEASE by way of the penis... then I was let out for just 1 day to have several orgasms (I think it was 5 or 6 orgasm) then re-locked back into it for 1 1/2 years. It nearly drove me to the brink of insanity. All you think is sex sex sex and MORE sex.. Everything was sexual.... I wore a William Jones adjustable CB. It was taken off for cleaning 2X's a week. If I had to go to the Dr. my DOMME went with me to ensure I would NOT touch myself. I have a major problem with masturbation and believe it or not I was the one who asked for this treatment of total denial. IF someone has the keys they can UNlock themselves whenever they wish, but when you have a keyholder and the CB is VERY secure you can NOT be let out to go whack off.

My DOMME used a strapon on me so that I would NOT get prostate cancer at my request. She just got TOO sadistic for me to handle. She installed a shock dog collar around my balls and it hurt like a real SOB.
Your 4 days of lock up is a joke to me. Be a REAL MAN & a REAL SUBMISSIVE or SLAVE.. Go and serve a REAL DOMME 24/7, and stop this foolishness. You are NOTHING but someone tring to be a sub. :p:eek::confused:.. Then you will really know the meaning of the word submit submissive and submission once you hand over those keys to a REAL DOMME 24/7. I am sorry if I offended you. Peace Out

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals