When leaving - please be polite

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
I have been looking through some threads "requesting" that accounts be banned. Why is it that people join up to a site and condemn it within the space of a couple of weeks?

When members leave, and ask for their account to be banned, isn't it possible to do so without ranting?

I enjoy this website. I have found the majority of members helpful and supportive. I would like to think that if I ever were to leave, I would do so quietly, without being offensive.

:mad:

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Dont be so sensitive, who gives a crap. However, I do not like them posting a bunch of times on a link that has nothing to do with them leaving. I dont want them here anyway. Hav

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
I have been looking through some threads "requesting" that accounts be banned. Why is it that people join up to a site and condemn it within the space of a couple of weeks?

When members leave, and ask for their account to be banned, isn't it possible to do so without ranting?

I enjoy this website. I have found the majority of members helpful and supportive. I would like to think that if I ever were to leave, I would do so quietly, without being offensive.

:mad:

methinks some of them just expect to get a slave/master whatever as soon as they join and then think its the forum fault and people who hang here. Shame innit when its more likely them who is the problem, i like to read this site now and again so you enjoy it. What I have seen most people here are pretty down to earth and nice people enjoying themselves, these people are the ones that count!

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals