When Master runs it all...

stephpoet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
I am a switch, but only because my Master orders me to be. I am almost completely submissive, but from time to time domme when he demands it (usually when someone wants a pro domme.)

I am good at my topping roles, but when it comes to my Master and a few others I play with I am putty. Does anyone else experience this?

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Like you I occasionally top because my Master likes me to. Mr P sometimes just likes to loose the control for a bit and he also has a masochistic side as well as sadistic so bottoming to someone for a play session gives him a way to get some pain. This has only been done over the phone and cam so far but we have talked about doing this in person some time.

I'm guessing you don't domme your Master, that its only others but I can relate to the being putty in his hands. I have no interest anymore in topping anyone else I find it boring and not much of a turn on. But if I know that he is feeling a bit masochistic I will quite happily take over for a little bit. Admittedly not very well :) I do get turned on by topping him because I can see the pleasure he gets from it and I guess that appeals to the sub in me, knowing I've pleased him. These little sessions of me topping are dictated by his mood so I won't just randomly take over or anything.

I personally see the times when I top as another way to please him and to be honest if giving him some pain once in a while does that then I will quite happily do it. Anything to keep Mr P happy, so like you say putty. I do something for him that I'm not normally drawn to because he wants it.

I know my topping is slightly different from yours but both at the Doms will :)

MNM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 27, 2008
Switching For Selfish Reasons?

Have you ever thought of switching for selfish reasons (because YOU want to, not because your master wants you to)?

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Even if the thought crossed their mind I imagine that for many it is not nearly as appealing as the thought of serving Masters every need and demand is.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Master is the ruler

Well if the submissives start doing what they want then they are not true submissives right?

I guess the master has the right to tell the submissives to be dominant tonight.:eek:

cfnm_patient

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2009
This is the quandry I have too as a person who is mostly dom but wants to switch in certain types of fetish play.

I would rather find a sub who enjoys switching now and then, with the same interests, than "ordering" her to do so just to please me. As I would rather have her get equal enjoyment out of it as well.

Moneque

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 22, 2009
I couldn't imagine switching when I was told to. I am the bottom and yes once in a while I play domme but it is because I want to not because I was ordered to. Question when you switch do you get any thing out of it or is it just orders you are following?

KittenA

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 16, 2011
Switching

The putty in hands thing is how I felt with my previous domme. She was amazing. She also had 3 of us as her subs in total and we took turns topping each other for her viewing pleasure. It's something that's easier to wade into than just "commanding" though there is a bit of turn-on with being ordered to do it, like I was. The only real reason I top sometimes now is if my man is feeling submissive; he's a switch as well.

Featured Threads

New Personals