Which punishments would you rather have

SinfulSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2020
Hey peeps I had my first proper punishment yesterday, only really ever had lines or spanking to do before this.
My Owner loves seeing me in pain so hence my punishments are going to be all about pain. So here is my question which kind of punishments do you prefer to have and which ones do you beg not to have. All for research purposes only obviously lol

Last edited:
Reactions: The king

MissKubo

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 15, 2011
I don't mind spankings or even whipping, to a point... Different implements bring different levels of pain though, so while I can withstand a moderate to thorough spanking with the wooden spatula in my kitchen drawer, or a leather tawse, that reduces to a light to moderate whipping with a cane or riding crop. I've only ever experienced a single tail whipping the once, and it's a little too intense a sting for me.

Nettles in my panties or nail polish on my clit, I will never do again.

I experienced a violet wand for the first time on my weekend with my friend Emily... I still don't know whether I 'enjoyed' it or not... I guess I'm gonna have to try it again with my husband to make my mind up... There's been some talk of pairing it with a Pinwheel 😲

SinfulSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2020
Thankfully i cant do the nettles as im highly allergic to them lol, but i have a feeling my owner will suggest the nail polish one if i step out of line to much

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Well, the nail polish one is of course a favorite of mine as well, but I have a few others ill tell you about later.

Just be glad you are not like some of the sub I gave a tack panty clit spanking to once because they wanted to it to hurt and really wouldnt accept anything less.

Reactions: SinfulSlut

SinfulSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2020
Damn a clit spanking is bad enough im so glad your not my owner with punishments like that, this lass must have a very high pain tolerance

Last edited:

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
One of my favorite punishments is orgasm denial. It makes me horny, obedient and... sometimes even slutty. I also love nipple clamps and predicament.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Predicament is a situation in which you can avoid one bad thing only by allowing a different bad thing (or vice versa). For example: you're standing on tiptoes and your nipples are attached somewhere with nipple clamps. when you stop standing on tiptoes, your nipples hurt. but standing on tiptoes hurts after a while.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I do not like the pain of a tack bra at all though it stimulates me too, I only moderately like clamps, I like the pain caused by bondage/restriction or impact. Have been out of touch of kinks lately and opinions are based on past usage.

Featured Threads

New Personals