Which punishments would you rather have

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I love the sound of forced orgasms. I'm new to most of this and am usually thrilled with any type of orgasm. I need to learn more about that, especially why that might be considered punishment!
Whether or not this would work on you depends on you. Everyone reacts differently post orgasm, this varies from becoming hyper sensitive to "ready to go again". In my experience many have some level of sensitivity and want a break before they are ready to go again, but I've seen plenty who simply don't stop. Running into almost continuous orgasm territory is pretty rare but I've seen gals do it.

It also depends a lot on how you are stimulated, direct clit stimulation is the most common way to "force" orgasms, if this is combined with being bound so you have no control over the stimulation then it can become very interesting. Whether you experience that as pain or more like unpleasant over stimulation, varies from person to person. Who knows you may be one of the lucky continuous cummers that simply enjoy the whole thing.

A third possibility also exists and that is when you "numb out", the clit becomes desensitized and further orgasms just never seem to arrive. This is unusual though so its unlikely to be something you'll have to deal with.

As a test method you can use a powerful vibe set on top of a pile of pillows on the floor. Straddle the pillows so the vibe is pressing firmly on your clit and turn it on. Now see if you can stay put as it does it's thing. If you find yourself wanting to jump off once you cum then you've discovered what this about, if you simply hunker down and ride the wave from orgasm to orgasm, congratulations, you're one of the lucky multiorgasmic gals.

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
Hmmm. I believe you. It's just difficult to believe orgasms can be painful. Although I can take a lot of humiliation.
I have been given forced orgasms and they do end up hurting. I dont mind humiliation either but after it starts to hurt and you keep being forced to orgasm more it also becomes more painful. At least that was my experience.

Jennifer01

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 13, 2021
I have been given forced orgasms and they do end up hurting.
I did a little research online (Google), and found a number of sites that agreed with your assertion, but also stated the hurting goes away rather quickly afterwards. So that would seem to indicate there is a LOT of wonderful feelings at first, then the hurting sets in. So it sounds as if having to endure some hurting might be the cost for having numerous great orgasms. So still want to try it.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
I did a little research online (Google), and found a number of sites that agreed with your assertion, but also stated the hurting goes away rather quickly afterwards. So that would seem to indicate there is a LOT of wonderful feelings at first, then the hurting sets in. So it sounds as if having to endure some hurting might be the cost for having numerous great orgasms. So still want to try it.
yeah it is not a constant thing , the clit and pussy are very sensitive right after the orgasm, so it is more "orgasm!"..."oh my god make it stop I am to sensitive!"..."oh my god I feel the next orgasm coming and I want to orgasm but I know as soon as I do I get tortured again till I can reach the next" over and over

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
In regard to forced orgasms it is NOT a matter of pain but instead a matter of CONTROL especially in regards ro who has it because said person then takes OWNERSHIP of the others orgasmic ability and then proceeds to manipulate that for their own sense of pleasure as opposed to the comfort or feelings of the subject.

In many cases the subject is placed into highly awkward or uncomfortable positions and then forced to orgasm. This can be done in front of dinner guests as an entertainment for a socially uncomfortable situation so PSYCHOLOGY IS AS IMPORTANT AS PHYSICAL in that regard.

Cuckhold can involve this also as the cuck and the guest usually males may become highly aroused and then forced by the femdom to sexually complete each othet which can be highly awkward if neither male is gay or bi.

Again thisbis about OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL OF ANOTHER PERSONS ORGASMIC ABILITY.

I have know cases where a person was banned from any form of orgasm except those caused by their ogasm owner.

I have seen games where numbers 1-5 were written on small folded pieces of paper and placed into a jar - maybe 50 of them total. The owner or the subject may be elected to draw the number for the session.

For a female 5 orgasms is not unheard of but for males its highly outside the norm so then comes the challenge.

Even with females once past orgasm #1 it gets tougher to get back to that place and so in both cases pyschological is highly involved.

I once knew a fem so in ownership of a group of guys and their orgasms that she would have them stand naked against a wall and screw with their minds to a point she would then go to a single one and point a riding crop to them and order them to cum.

These guys would ejaculate by her word command only. It was impressive. I called her a super fem because it was before the term femdom really came into being.

Reactions: bribri

willobeyU

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2021
i have to say that forced orgasms is one of the worst punishments, right up there with Tabasco sauce pour down the urethra using a funnel.
After being caged and denied orgasms for awhile, the first one feels wornderful, but hearing "Don't stop, I want more cum." is ok for the second, not pleasent, but OK. The third is awful and it gets worse in succeeding orgasms. The only real reward is to lick up your mess when you have a dry orgasm (the worst).

Kink_T

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 16, 2022
Well, as my signature says, I'm into chaining and flogging/whipping. I wear a chastity device 24/7 by my own choice. I'm not a slave or anything like that to anyone. Before I let anyone do anything to me I'd have to know I can trust them.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
How about stopping just before the orgasm? Girls are really frustrated comparing to guys edging and stopping.

And repeatedly going to the edge and stop?

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
For me:
The important part of punishment is how it is applied. A Mistress should convince her sub that she will go beyond his limits and that she decides not him. He should be afraid of her.
When she tells me to place the cock on the table for a whipping, she takes her times showing me the riding crop discussing what she will do, and reminding me I must not flinch or cry out and I should thank her.
A sub must realize that if she wishes she can make it ten times more painful; if that's what she decides to do.
My Mistress brings needles with her and I know that I must tread very carefully if I am to avoid them, I seldom manage to do that..
Attitude is everything and if she should choose to humiliate me the way I react may well help her decide about how much pain I will receive, Respect is everything, no excuses no second chance
My Mistress owns my genitals and I have no say how she treats them.

willobeyU

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2021
How about stopping just before the orgasm? Girls are really frustrated comparing to guys edging and stopping.

And repeatedly going to the edge and stop?
Tease/Denial is one of my absolute favorites. After a few times you are ready to do anything to achieve that orgasm, but the path to achieving that is going to be painful, and you readily accept it.

Reactions: dearelliot

Nicksubtx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 20, 2022
Being tied and ass balls spanked caned to me is better then being used by someone else in front of your owner. Humiliating to me is worse kind of punishmen.

holly_jade85

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2022
I'm a slave, and my best is given to a Domme when I am totally naked and in the legs up position to receive a hard punishment with either a thin lexan paddle or a long tause.

My legs and sexy bottom are so vulnerable to each hard spank I receive. It usually goes on really hard and fast for about 3-5 minutes, and then it's over, but not before I'm bruised and marked really good.

I truly dislike having my mouth washed out with soap, or having my head shaved, which are punishments that I endure every now and again. Mostly it's spankings with a paddle or belt. When I've really messed up, I get whipped with an extension cord. That's actually been happening a lot more often lately and it's not my favorite, while I'm receiving, but afterwards, I feel cleansed and re-set and with my marks that it leaves, I feel so pretty, loved, wanted and cared for.

♡♡holly

Reactions: Kytten

Birchlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2022
A good old-fashioned whipping with a thick belt, a whippy switch or a vicious riding crop on my bare bottom please! At least twelve hard strokes, delivered slowly, leaving welts that last for at least a week.

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
I prefer to have my breasts bound and slapped or punched.

HMSOwner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 3, 2020
I worked with my sub. She was ordered to give me a blowjob at work, but she was lazy and decided to work from home. I need a good and painful punishment for her. An6 ideas.

Featured Threads

New Personals