Which punishments would you rather have

submissivegal87

Super Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2020
Manchester
Hey peeps I had my first proper punishment yesterday, only really ever had lines or spanking to do before this.
My Owner loves seeing me in pain so hence my punishments are going to be all about pain. So here is my question which kind of punishments do you prefer to have and which ones do you beg not to have. All for research purposes only obviously lol

Last edited:

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I don't mind spankings or even whipping, to a point... Different implements bring different levels of pain though, so while I can withstand a moderate to thorough spanking with the wooden spatula in my kitchen drawer, or a leather tawse, that reduces to a light to moderate whipping with a cane or riding crop. I've only ever experienced a single tail whipping the once, and it's a little too intense a sting for me.

Nettles in my panties or nail polish on my clit, I will never do again.

I experienced a violet wand for the first time on my weekend with my friend Emily... I still don't know whether I 'enjoyed' it or not... I guess I'm gonna have to try it again with my husband to make my mind up... There's been some talk of pairing it with a Pinwheel 😲

submissivegal87

Super Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2020
Manchester
Thankfully i cant do the nettles as im highly allergic to them lol, but i have a feeling my owner will suggest the nail polish one if i step out of line to much

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Well, the nail polish one is of course a favorite of mine as well, but I have a few others ill tell you about later.

Just be glad you are not like some of the sub I gave a tack panty clit spanking to once because they wanted to it to hurt and really wouldnt accept anything less.

submissivegal87

Super Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2020
Manchester
Damn a clit spanking is bad enough im so glad your not my owner with punishments like that, this lass must have a very high pain tolerance

Last edited:

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Predicament is a situation in which you can avoid one bad thing only by allowing a different bad thing (or vice versa). For example: you're standing on tiptoes and your nipples are attached somewhere with nipple clamps. when you stop standing on tiptoes, your nipples hurt. but standing on tiptoes hurts after a while.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I do not like the pain of a tack bra at all though it stimulates me too, I only moderately like clamps, I like the pain caused by bondage/restriction or impact. Have been out of touch of kinks lately and opinions are based on past usage.

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
A tack bra or panties is painful and not that much fun. I think my favorite punishment was once I tried to hide my nakedness so my sir made me get in passenger seat naked and he drove home from where we were,.... backing up he had me walking along a semi secluded road naked when a car came down the road I ducked and tried to hide..., then to too it if on the way home he went through a drive through I had no way to cover up and all was made to sit on my hands only thing on was seatbelt.

As embarassing as it was I really liked that punishment as it showed me no matter how humiliated I am if I try to hide there is always a way more humiliating task out there.

Aliceisabrat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2015
NE UK
Spankings are fun but it depends whats being used, thuddy vs stingy and where a cane or something similar across the back of the thighs or hand is way worse than across the bum. The worst punishments are the boring ones, corner time is the worst especially when all you can hear is the ticking of an egg timer and you dont know what its been set to so 10 minutes feels like hours.

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
I do not like the pain of a tack bra at all though it stimulates me too, I only moderately like clamps, I like the pain caused by bondage/restriction or impact. Have been out of touch of kinks lately and opinions are based on past usage.
Do u want to get in touch again🤔🤔

Reactions: Kinky_Lobe

chokedncollared

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2021
Predicament is a situation in which you can avoid one bad thing only by allowing a different bad thing (or vice versa). For example: you're standing on tiptoes and your nipples are attached somewhere with nipple clamps. when you stop standing on tiptoes, your nipples hurt. but standing on tiptoes hurts after a while.
I didn't know that's what this is called. @Kimuratrap does things like this to me sometimes, but I like it (even when I don't like it) so it's not really a punishment.

Reactions: bribri

willobeyU

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2021
A tack bra or panties is painful and not that much fun. I think my favorite punishment was once I tried to hide my nakedness so my sir made me get in passenger seat naked and he drove home from where we were,.... backing up he had me walking along a semi secluded road naked when a car came down the road I ducked and tried to hide..., then to too it if on the way home he went through a drive through I had no way to cover up and all was made to sit on my hands only thing on was seatbelt.

As embarassing as it was I really liked that punishment as it showed me no matter how humiliated I am if I try to hide there is always a way more humiliating task out there.
My compliments to your Master in teaching you the lesson that He can make up far more humiliating tasks.
I've had to ride around in Master's car completely naked as well. It is quite humiliating, but now i crave it.

Rainy4432

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 4, 2021
Hey peeps I had my first proper punishment yesterday, only really ever had lines or spanking to do before this.
My Owner loves seeing me in pain so hence my punishments are going to be all about pain. So here is my question which kind of punishments do you prefer to have and which ones do you beg not to have. All for research purposes only obviously lol
My brat hates orgasm denial but she is okay with spanking, she knows better then to misbehave because I will do orgasm denial to teach her a lesson

Reactions: bribri and Kytten

SubTastic

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2019
If I had to choose a favorite punishment it must be forced orgasms, I love the idea of them but tend to hate them after a few short minutes. Being tied, gaged and forced to cum. Very pleasurable the first minutes/orgasms, and so intens/painful after a while.

As for the worst... Being forced to use a chili as a butt plug while running errands. It was OK at first, but as I moved and bent it kept cracking and made my ass burn. Kept me on edge and I returned home horny and ready to get it out/receive my tailored "relief". Relief included icecubes covered in toothpaste, enema and double penetration (with dildos).

Before attempting this punishment: make sure the chili is NOT extreme. If you feel uncomfortable eating it, you should most definitely not insert it in your ass. Safety first everyone!

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
If I had to choose a favorite punishment it must be forced orgasms, I love the idea of them but tend to hate them after a few short minutes. Being tied, gaged and forced to cum. Very pleasurable the first minutes/orgasms, and so intens/painful after a while.

As for the worst... Being forced to use a chili as a butt plug while running errands. It was OK at first, but as I moved and bent it kept cracking and made my ass burn. Kept me on edge and I returned home horny and ready to get it out/receive my tailored "relief". Relief included icecubes covered in toothpaste, enema and double penetration (with dildos).

Before attempting this punishment: make sure the chili is NOT extreme. If you feel uncomfortable eating it, you should most definitely not insert it in your ass. Safety first everyone!
Those are good punishments👌

Featured Threads

New Personals