Which punishments would you rather have

SubTastic

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2019
What new expriances do u have?
If you mean other punishments I have received, the list goes on, lucky to be with a beautiful sadist! I'm not going to spam down this thread, but the most memorable include:

- having my pussy pumped hard, clamp on my swollen clit, before receiving rubber band slaps to my clamped clit. Finally, I had to use toothpaste as lube while having my Hitachi wand bound to my exposed pussy and was left tied down.

- one that seems to be a favorite of him is that I am to ready myself for my punishment. Tie myself down and place as many clamps on my body as I see fit as punishment. If I place less than expected of me he adds to my punishment, and if I place to many/the right amount the punishment is already bad.
Normally they are either slapped off with a whip or pulled of with the string tying them together. Reached some fine numbers of clothespins on my pussy 😉

- the overall worst ones include clover clamp on my clit, sucks more with weights attached...

In general he likes to make me guess my punishments/level of pain I am to receive. It really adds to the excitement and the fair of guessing wrong in one direction really gets me on edge

Kinky_Lobe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 27, 2021
According to me i can't even think of needle play ....I know many love this, But I'm scared of needles since childhood until now.

For likes I like being forced into doing a thing like forced orgasm/ forced insertion, or trying out new weird things but only which r in my limits.

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
According to me i can't even think of needle play ....I know many love this, But I'm scared of needles since childhood until now.

For likes I like being forced into doing a thing like forced orgasm/ forced insertion, or trying out new weird things but only which r in my limits.
Every one is scared of needles thats a good part of the punishment😈😈

rouged

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 8, 2021
I rly hate standing in the corner for long periods of time, it's probably the least extreme thing ever haha, but I hate it I'm so impatient!

Reactions: subbysecret

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Every one is scared of needles thats a good part of the punishment😈😈
Everyone is not scared of needles. Tons of people do needle play and intricate designs all the time. There’s no fear involved at all.
Now if someone is scared of needles then trying a needle task on them would need to be approached super slow with frequent check ins. Dismissing fear by saying “it’s part of the kink” is an ignorant approach and you risk having the sub trigger. With needles it is particularly dangerous if she panics and harms herself or her top.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
needle play is rare nowadays. I saw it in adult movies, stage play, or some hard to swallow movies but never heard a real dom having this blood fetish.

Of course there are classics like Night24 or Insex but payed actresses don't teach us DS.

PS: I may be not scared of needles in self play. But I am scared if I go to a doctor.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
If I had to choose a favorite punishment it must be forced orgasms, I love the idea of them but tend to hate them after a few short minutes. Being tied, gaged and forced to cum. Very pleasurable the first minutes/orgasms, and so intens/painful after a while.

As for the worst... Being forced to use a chili as a butt plug while running errands. It was OK at first, but as I moved and bent it kept cracking and made my ass burn. Kept me on edge and I returned home horny and ready to get it out/receive my tailored "relief". Relief included icecubes covered in toothpaste, enema and double penetration (with dildos).

Before attempting this punishment: make sure the chili is NOT extreme. If you feel uncomfortable eating it, you should most definitely not insert it in your ass. Safety first everyone!
OMG 😱🤯

Reactions: SubTastic

Dirtlicker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 15, 2021
Hey peeps I had my first proper punishment yesterday, only really ever had lines or spanking to do before this.
My Owner loves seeing me in pain so hence my punishments are going to be all about pain. So here is my question which kind of punishments do you prefer to have and which ones do you beg not to have. All for research purposes only obviously lol
I personally prefer more humiliating, or degrading punishments as compared to painful ones, like if i had to choose between getting my ass whipped raw for an hour and having to be walked around on a leash in public id take the walk forsure. But on the other hand i often start out more excited about painful punishments, atleast until i cant handle it anymore. I always have a huge thing for getting kicked in the crotch and face (barefoot, huge combat boots, high heels are all exciting) but after just a few kicks id rather get treated like a bitch in a less physical way. Iv always wanted to be a maid/servant for a day wearing nothing but sexy lingerie and having to do all the chores like laindry and dishes and stuff as a punisment

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
needle play is rare nowadays. I saw it in adult movies, stage play, or some hard to swallow movies but never heard a real dom having this blood fetish.

Of course there are classics like Night24 or Insex but payed actresses don't teach us DS.

PS: I may be not scared of needles in self play. But I am scared if I go to a doctor.
It's the other way around for me. no problem at the doc's happy to watch it. My vaccine was no problem, in fact, it was the one needle I'd been looking forward to.
But I don't go near needles for bdsm play, I do nothing that breaks the skin much safer that way but then I once had blood poisoning so once bitten twice shy.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I think my favorite punishment was once I tried to hide my nakedness so my sir made me get in passenger seat naked and he drove home from where we were,.... backing up he had me walking along a semi secluded road naked when a car came down the road I ducked and tried to hide..., then to too it if on the way home he went through a drive through I had no way to cover up and all was made to sit on my hands only thing on was seatbelt.

As embarassing as it was I really liked that punishment as it showed me no matter how humiliated I am if I try to hide there is always a way more humiliating task out there.

I've done lots of naked walks down country lanes and had to hide from passing cars. We called it car dodging.
I've done things like the car is stopped at the doms choice of location usually at a roadside and I had to get out of the car naked and walk around it.
All embarrassing but I've never been taken through a drive-through naked, now that would be a very embarrassing punishment.

Reactions: jo36A and bribri

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
By the way, once I used a paper needle to pierce my eyebrow for a small ring. I was indeed stupid but lucky.
Next time I used a medical needle. I touched a blood vessel so it wasn't very clean. I was thinking it was cleaner using a common needle.

I know now those were stupid ideas but what the heck, 16yo. Funny memories. I don't do that any longer.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
I don't mind spankings or even whipping, to a point... Different implements bring different levels of pain though, so while I can withstand a moderate to thorough spanking with the wooden spatula in my kitchen drawer, or a leather tawse, that reduces to a light to moderate whipping with a cane or riding crop. I've only ever experienced a single tail whipping the once, and it's a little too intense a sting for me.

Nettles in my panties or nail polish on my clit, I will never do again.

I experienced a violet wand for the first time on my weekend with my friend Emily... I still don't know whether I 'enjoyed' it or not... I guess I'm gonna have to try it again with my husband to make my mind up... There's been some talk of pairing it with a Pinwheel 😲
Violet wands are a weird territory. They hold amazing mystique and csn bring a certain level of dread apprehension and psychological hightening to a sex play event and yet in application they are highly hit or miss. in personal experience they are best used on testicles and clits and in extreme cases toes and bottoms of feet.

Jennifer01

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 13, 2021
I love the sound of forced orgasms. I'm new to most of this and am usually thrilled with any type of orgasm. I need to learn more about that, especially why that might be considered punishment!

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
I love the sound of forced orgasms. I'm new to most of this and am usually thrilled with any type of orgasm. I need to learn more about that, especially why that might be considered punishment!
After one or two orgasms it wont be pleasureable any more and becoms painful and the fact that u wont control on any of it, will become humiliating😈😈

Reactions: Kytten

Jennifer01

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 13, 2021
After one or two orgasms it wont be pleasureable any more and becoms painful and the fact that u wont control on any of it, will become humiliating😈😈
Hmmm. I believe you. It's just difficult to believe orgasms can be painful. Although I can take a lot of humiliation.

Reactions: submissivegal87

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
U would think that who dosent want orgasms, but the keyword is none stop. U will need a sec or two to cool down after a orgasm(the leg shaking part) but u wont get that cool down time😈🔥
Hmmm. I believe you. It's just difficult to believe orgasms can be painful. Although I can take a lot of humiliation.

Reactions: Jennifer01

Featured Threads

New Personals