White blouse fetish

Maleslave7

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 6, 2011
Was just wondering, does anyone else share the same fetish? For some reason there is something about white blouses that are just so damn sexy on a women. i get rock hard instantly just looking at them.

my mistress also likes me wearing one ;)

Reactions: RnavILS

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
We all have our quirkes. Mine is tight jeans.

LordJay

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2011
while not a fetish they are very attractive.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I don't think I've heard of that "fetish" before. I thought my sexual turn-on of seeing sap ooze from a pine tree was odd but your perversion has that beat!

Mine321

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 31, 2011
I don't think I've heard of that "fetish" before. I thought my sexual turn-on of seeing sap ooze from a pine tree was odd but your perversion has that beat!

No that's pretty weird I think you would win if it was a contest.

Maleslave7

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 6, 2011
i am back, you guys cant tell me white blouses arnt so damn sexy, the way they hold a womens boobs and form to her body

Reactions: RnavILS

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
I quit agree. I have my latex and lycra catsuits, I have my leather corsets, but it seems nothing says 'in charge' more to you boys, bois and girls like a crisp white, perfectly ironed shirt or blouse if the comments I get from those that come to serve me are anything to go by.

Lucie xoxo

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
nothing wrong with white blouse fetish-it reminds me of those crisp white shirts worn by 'Schoolgirls' which i love to see!

missmai

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2021
Omgomg so it's not just me!! Women in white blouses omg but also men with white shirts (especially if they're untucked and slightly undone and sleeves rolled up!) Maybe I'm a bit too passionate about that...

Reactions: whblouses

RnavILS

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 13, 2022
I have the exact same fetish! Absolutely love crisp white blouses on women with sharp crisp collars. Don’t know what it is but something about it has always turned me on so much. Especially when paired with leather pants or leather skirt, my ultimate turn on

Reactions: whblouses

Featured Threads

New Personals