Who needs a punishment

The submissive

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2019
I did not do as my master said and he left me . I want punishment. Hardcore punishment with pain

unitato99

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2019
I need to be punished because I can't focus on my work because I'm so horny and need to masturbate.

Komalk04

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 12, 2019
I have disobeyed my master and didn't perform tasks he said. He asked to take punishments online and I have to do all the punishments given.

I like pain, humiliation, whipping, wax play and open to trying other stuff as well.
Dislike : blood, piss drinking

Kylethesub28

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 12, 2019
I have disobeyed my master and didn't perform tasks he said. He asked to take punishments online and I have to do all the punishments given.

I like pain, humiliation, whipping, wax play and open to trying other stuff as well.
Dislike : blood, piss drinking
Get on ur knees legs open and slaps ur pussy 20 times each and everyday for 2 weeks and u May not wear panties or a bra for 2 months and no cumming or orgasm or even touching till I say

AlphaSub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2019
i just play with myself everywhre, need to be punished badly, limits: blood,scat,incest, kik: reitk
I cuss ALOT I like everything but cbt and body fluids I feel a long mouth soaping is needed here

AlphaSub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2019
I cuss ALOT I like everything but cbt and body fluids I feel a long mouth soaping is needed here

Featured Threads

New Personals