Votes: 68 89.5%

• Total voters

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I doubt there are many who haven't seen @sexycandie1 and her huge bouncing boob GIF's in this thread,

Even if you have, hell, go check em out again!

Now Candie is a verified attention whore, it says so on her profile. She's also a huge tit hucow and loves nothing more than having as many people as possible staring at those massive udders. In case you're still not sure, go take a look at them in the udder inspection thread.

This big slut needs to be abused and humiliated and above all she LOVES your attention!

F4D291ED-5A4B-444D-8E90-592A38A91DA3.jpeg

Just look at this will you, this wanton whore is willing to debase herself in any and all ways possible just so you'll look at her!

So I made a deal with her, if you guys vote and vote a lot she is going to do a series of increasingly humiliating tasks exposing her hucow carcass for your entertainment. She will be getting dirty and nasty and exposing all her fleshy girly bits so you can see just what a desperate attention whore she truly is.
All you've gotta do is vote, 25 votes will get her doing the first of these filthy tasks and you will see those photos and/or GIF's posted right here where you can enjoy and comment on her perverted obscenity.

So lets hear you yell it from the rooftops, what do you want?

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

I WANT CANDIE!!!!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A quick update, the 25 vote mark has been reached and passed now standing at 30 votes which is well on the way to her second target of 50 votes!

It the way that these things seem to happen her period has decided to crash the party so there will a short delay before her first task is completed and displayed. The way things are going that could mean she has to do both the 25 and 50 vote tasks at the same time.

So if you haven't already voted please do so, and watch this space!

Nnj-slave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2022
Bergen County
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE

jaws1971ad

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 29, 2008
I doubt there are many who haven't seen @sexycandie1 and her huge bouncing boob GIF's in this thread,

Even if you have, hell, go check em out again!

Now Candie is a verified attention whore, it says so on her profile. She's also a huge tit hucow and loves nothing more than having as many people as possible staring at those massive udders. In case you're still not sure, go take a look at them in the udder inspection thread.

This big slut needs to be abused and humiliated and above all she LOVES your attention!

View attachment 101348

Just look at this will you, this wanton whore is willing to debase herself in any and all ways possible just so you'll look at her!

So I made a deal with her, if you guys vote and vote a lot she is going to do a series of increasingly humiliating tasks exposing her hucow carcass for your entertainment. She will be getting dirty and nasty and exposing all her fleshy girly bits so you can see just what a desperate attention whore she truly is.
All you've gotta do is vote, 25 votes will get her doing the first of these filthy tasks and you will see those photos and/or GIF's posted right here where you can enjoy and comment on her perverted obscenity.

So lets hear you yell it from the rooftops, what do you want?

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

I WANT CANDIE!!!!
Vote. How do I vote if it's not like this?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Vote. How do I vote if it's not like this?
In the poll at the top of the thread.

Just an update for those that have voted.
This turned out to be bad timing as Candie started a new job the week of the poll and hasn't been available since. I've messaged her for an update so as soon as I hear from her I'll let you all know when you can expect to see more Candie!

Featured Threads

New Personals