Why are you here?

Tygir

Verified
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2019
This might be a stupid question, considering the wiki page that explains foot fetishism, but why are you here.
More specifically, what makes you feel you have a foot fetish. Do you get turned on when you paint your toe nails, or do you just want a good pair of feet in your face.

I personally love giving a good foot massage. I'm not sure if it's the pleasure I'm giving that turns me on, or if I enjoy being put in that more submissive position. Maybe a little column A and a little column B.
I like the body odor as well, but I like various body odors so I couldn't say that it is a foot specific thing.

So I'm interested to know what exactly everyone else enjoys about feet, and maybe why exactly you like what you do. (even if the only reason is it gets your blood pumping)

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I'm not into foot fetish but I remember my teenage days when I loved girl's feet. Because small and cute. And a fresh smell opposite to mine.

Reactions: Tygir

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
legs are an open area of the female body that is allowed to see young boys, and this gives rise to their fantasies, if our society allowed us to see women naked from early childhood, then a similar foot fetish did not exist IMHO

Reactions: Tygir

Tygir

Verified
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2019
legs are an open area of the female body that is allowed to see young boys, and this gives rise to their fantasies, if our society allowed us to see women naked from early childhood, then a similar foot fetish did not exist IMHO

I agree with you to a point. By limiting the field of view, fantasies would be focused lower to the feet and legs. While this is probably a common reason for foot fetishism, I feel like it my be more of a catalyst for the interest. I guess I would have to say I'm most curious about how specific kinks towards feet are developed. Similar to @andrei's enjoyment of the appearance, scent, and opposing nature of a girls foot, had that been something he pursued more.

BlackSheep

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 9, 2024
I liked your post. While not a huge foot fetishist myself I still can say I have a mild pleasurable attraction to feet especially dirty and big ones.

First of all I like both gender's feet. I like the humiliation they can provide on a psychological note. Being 'beneath' someone's feet is erotic and to me the less clean and pristine the better.

A smelly foot is quite gives a lot of sensations and stimulations and that too gets my blood pumping and its also a tabou zone for most average pepole so it also helps it feel like its own forbidden pleasure. I think that finally my lust for shoes also contributed a lot but yeah those are the reasons why I personally enjoy feet and reading / watching stuff about them. It's also very versatile of a kink as countless pepole enjoy them in many ways and fashions. It's quite interesting.

Reactions: frenchboyNantes

Featured Threads

New Personals