Submissive femboy16

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2022
Any ideas why spanking just feels so nice and pleasant? Like sure it stings and depending on how hard its done your ass will hurt for a few days or up to a week, but in the moment it's just so good. Been spanked a few times and despite it being pretty painful at times I seemingly can never get enough of it. If anything it feels like a cruel punishment that the session ends.

Reactions: Crystalgirl666

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
It might be endorphins, as suggested above. But for me I think it's more simply the extreme manifestation of what is one of the five senses (touch). I mean, for example, in the right atmosphere, who doesn't enjoy loud music (hearing)? Or bright lights during a rowdy sexual encounter (sight). Etc.

They say everything in moderation, but sometimes the absolute maximum is desired.

Reactions: Leelee40

Damokles

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
I never get spanked, but I would try to compare this sense of touch to the sense of hearing.
Like @Terri already mentioned, sometimes we need exactly this maximum, and there is also how our brain works.

Our brain associates emotions with experiences. These are some of the strongest memories. It's similar when you hear a song that gives you that beautiful feeling of old times. When the song is over, you often hear it over and over again.
It will probably be similar with spanking. If you have experienced such great moments, your brain may have stored the emotions of the pain and the pain in turn recalls those memories.
That’s why it feels so “bad” when the song or spanking ends. The exhilaration you experience in this moment passes.

This knowledge only happens based on my own experiences and not science. If this is not completely biologically correct, please forgive me.

Reactions: Terri

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
If you have experienced such great moments, your brain may have stored the emotions of the pain and the pain in turn recalls those memories.
This is a very astute and cerebral conclusion, and explains so much for me. Great moments from my past which at the same time contained emotions of both pain and personal fulfillment probably have a lot to do with my occasional desire for discomfort. My appetite for additional gratification brings with it an appetite for pain, believing with one must come the other. Amazing insight.

Leelee40

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 8, 2024
For me it’s the
It might be endorphins, as suggested above. But for me I think it's more simply the extreme manifestation of what is one of the five senses (touch). I mean, for example, in the right atmosphere, who doesn't enjoy loud music (hearing)? Or bright lights during a rowdy sexual encounter (sight). Etc.

They say everything in moderation, but sometimes the absolute maximum is desired.
attention I love light touches kisses and bites as well as spanking

Featured Threads

New Personals