subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
What is this about?
I am not very experienced, but I tried a couple things before. Up until now I was very cautious and didn't try many dangerous things at all. That said I often dream of being abducted and/or blackmailed into being a sex slave. I also love the thought of being hypnotized into being an unwilling slave in my own body. I will never experience any of these and I am very sure that reality would not match fantasy at all. Thus I don't think I will ever try any of these. But I think I should try something dangerous for once. I might like it. But I still want to ensure I can't be harmed while giving up control. That means I will put me in a situation where bad things can happen, but which wouldn't destroy my life.

What did I prepare?
I put incriminating material on an usb drive. It's a couple pictures which I don't want to be seen by anybody. I dropped this usb stick hidden at my parents home today. I will not be able to retrieve it for some time while my parents on the other hand can retrieve it. That means the information where it's hidden plus a way to contact my parents will be a solid blackmail start. I also set up anonymous mail receive for my parents with a password only stored at my parents computer. I created some throwaway mail address there.

I will give the throwaway mail adress and the location of the usb stick to one person. I will at their mercy afterwards until I can retrieve the usb stick. They can push me as much as they like, but when things go south I will only be exposed to my parents. That's bad, but not the end of my life. If they push me to hard, I will probably stop playing and accept my fate. That means whoever get's to blackmail me, will not be able to cross certain boundaries.

Who am I?
I am a genderfluid bisexual submissive from Germany. That means I use the time zone UTC+1. Kink is only a small part of my life, but I can't live without. Every now and then I got the opportunity to play, sometimes online and sometimes in real life. So a couple people know about my darker side, but my family is unaware. I would like to keep it like that, but only future will tell. I love erotic stories and I started a couple different ones. I posted one of those here, but unfortunately I didn't have time to finish it yet. I probably will continue it eventually though.

I do not live alone, but I will do so for a couple days. That means I can use the whole flat for playing. I can also use toys openly as long as I stay within my flat, but I do not have many toys unfortunately. My body is unmodified, no tattoos and no piercings. I will not change that anytime soon. Once in a blue moon I like to dominate, but it is so rare that I don't consider myself a switch. I am a bitchy sub sometimes though. That said I don't think I will dare to be stubborn at all while in blackmail.

What are my limits?
My hard limits are things that bring trouble (social suicide, face pictures, personal data, offline interactions) as well as permanent changes to my body or life. I will also refuse to do scat or anything dangerous (like asphyx play, stronger intoxication).

My soft limits are pictures, playing outdoors, body writing, and mild intoxication (getting a bit tipsy). I will probably refuse those but if I get horny and desperate, I might be willing to cross those boundaries. I would not place any bet on it though.

What are my likes?
I love being under control of somebody else. That's why I do this experiment in the first place. I like orgasm control and mild spanking, up to hard spanking when horny. I would love to try erotic hypnosis. When I orgasm I usually lose drive, but I do not know what that means in a blackmail situation. I am open to try new things as long as it does not involve buying anything. I won't be able to do so within the next couple days anyway.

I am looking forward to not knowing what will happen and to have no control over what happens at all. Until now I always had my sessions planned ahead with very specific negotiations beforehand. I think it's time to have it differently for once.

What about You?
Since I am bisexual, I don't care who You are, as long as You are willing to push me for a while. I do prefer females though and I did not have a male Dom yet. That said I also did not have many different female Dommes yet. I require You to be somebody having fun controlling somebody's whole life for a while. You're an even better match if You're able to push a submissive with carrot and stick, even better if You can manipulate people with words. If You got a female voice, You can try to hypnotize me on Your own, though You can also use hypnosis videos from the internet. Don't try to hypnotize with a male voice, I tried it a couple times and it won't work. Make me Your slave - at least for a while.

What is the exact schedule?
Play start: Friday 8pm UTC+1, about 20 hours after this post
Play end: Saturday 1pm UTC+1, 17 hours after play start

I might be able to start a bit earlier. I got an appointment with my parents on play end, but they tend to be late and they also cancel appointmens every now and then. I might be forced to be a blackmail slave for longer if luck isn't on my side. I willingly agree to being under blackmail until I am able to retrieve the usb stick.

Questions?
If any question remains, feel free to ask.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
I chose my blackmailer. Please keep your fingers crossed that it will be as awesome for both of us as I envision it to be.

I will probably post a report afterwards, but I will let my blackmailer decide in the end when I am finally free. What happens until I am free... is not my choice I guess.

I will keep you updated on the progress (at least when it's over) and I will also keep you updated if I start a second round. Judging by how I feel right now, there will be a at least a second round.

I send the information to the blackmailer right now. The blackmail starts.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
This was an awesome experience. I'm still recovering, but I feel great. I'm a bit dizzy in my head, probably due to the extensive use of hypnosis. Also my body hurts, like a lot.

I will not go into details any further, since the last couple hours are a bit blurry in my head. Also it's hard to find words. Adrenaline and dopamine perhaps? I don't know. Lack of sleep as well.

I can say that I will repeat this. Not very soon though. My body hurts.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
I am starting another round with slightly different rules. I'm posting full rules in this post though, including those who didn't change. So if something is not in this post, it's no longer valid.

short version in case you don't want to read it all again: I do anouther round. This time I will not set an end time. I will have a safeword though, but once I use it, blackmailer is supposed to punish me by sharing embarassing (but not exposing) pictures.

long version:

What is this about?
I am not very experienced, but I tried a couple things before. Up until now I was very cautious and didn't try many dangerous things at all. That said I often dream of being abducted and/or blackmailed into being a sex slave. I also love the thought of being hypnotized into being an unwilling slave in my own body. I will never experience any of these and I am very sure that reality would not match fantasy at all. Thus I don't think I will ever try any of these. But I think I should try something dangerous for once. I might like it. But I still want to ensure I can't be harmed while giving up control. That means I will put me in a situation where bad things can happen, but which wouldn't destroy my life.

What will I prepare?
I will prepare a special usb stick. It will contain a VeraCrypt container containign a hidden volume. The container will have a couple embarassing pictures, nothing too bad. Things I could explain, but would need a couple words for it. This is different for the hidden volume, which will contain a couple very kinky pictures. Those would expose me quite a lot. When one tries to open the container, they need to input a passphrase. It depends on the passphrase used which pictures will be exposed.

If you wonder why both passphrases are needed, read on. I will explain that later. I will put the usb stick containing the container in the top drawer at my parents desk, which is at their home. The usb stick itself is harmless since you can't access the pictures without a passphrase. I will also set up anonymous mail receive for my parents with a password only stored at my parents computer. I will create some throwaway mail address there.

I will give the throwaway mail adress and both passphrases to one person. I will be at their mercy afterwards until I can retrieve the usb stick. They can push me as much as they like, but when things go south I will only be exposed to my parents. That's bad, but not the end of my life. If they push me to hard, I will probably stop playing and accept my fate. That means whoever get's to blackmail me, will not be able to cross certain boundaries.

Who am I?
I am a genderfluid bisexual submissive from Germany. That means I use the time zone UTC+1. Kink is only a small part of my life, but I can't live without. Every now and then I got the opportunity to play, sometimes online and sometimes in real life. So a couple people know about my darker side, but my family is unaware. I would like to keep it like that, but only future will tell. I love erotic stories and I started a couple different ones. I posted one of those here, but unfortunately I didn't have time to finish it yet. I probably will continue it eventually though.

I do not live alone, but I will do so for a couple days. That means I can use the whole flat for playing. I can also use toys openly as long as I stay within my flat, but I do not have many toys unfortunately. My body is unmodified, no tattoos and no piercings. I will not change that anytime soon. Once in a blue moon I like to dominate, but it is so rare that I don't consider myself a switch. I am a bitchy sub sometimes though. That said I don't think I will dare to be stubborn at all while in blackmail.

What are my limits?
My hard limits are things that bring trouble (social suicide, face pictures, personal data, offline interactions) as well as permanent changes to my body or life. I will also refuse to do scat or anything dangerous (like asphyx play, stronger intoxication).

My soft limits are pictures, playing outdoors, body writing, pee drinking, and mild intoxication (getting a bit tipsy). I will probably refuse those but if I get horny and desperate, I might be willing to cross those boundaries. I would not place any bet on it though.

What are my likes?
I love being under control of somebody else. That's why I do this experiment in the first place. I like orgasm control and mild spanking, up to hard spanking when horny. I would love to try erotic hypnosis again. When I orgasm I usually lose drive, but I do not know what that means in a blackmail situation. I am open to try new things as long as it does not involve buying anything. I won't be able to do so within the next couple days anyway.

I am looking forward to not knowing what will happen and to have no control over what happens at all. Until now I always had my sessions planned ahead with very specific negotiations beforehand. I think it's time to have it differently for once.

What about You?
Since I am bisexual, I don't care who You are, as long as You are willing to push me for a while. I do prefer females though and I did not have a male Dom yet. That said I also did not have many different female Dommes yet. I require You to be somebody having fun controlling somebody's whole life for a while. You're an even better match if You're able to push a submissive with carrot and stick, even better if You can manipulate people with words. If You got a female voice, You can try to hypnotize me on Your own, though You can also use hypnosis videos from the internet. Don't try to hypnotize with a male voice, I tried it a couple times and it won't work. Make me Your slave - at least for a while.

What is the exact schedule?
Play start: May 15, sometime in the evenings (UTC+2)
Play end: not predetermined, which means open end

I will have a safeword this time. The embarassing pictures are meant to provide a mental barrier for me. The blackmailer is supposed to share the password to the embarassing pictures in case I use the safeword, thus I will only use the safeword if I really need to. This is supposed to be like the spare key dumped in a bucket of piss which you need to spill to get the key.

I willingly agree to being under blackmail until one end condition is met. There are three different end conditions, each with their very own consequences. First one is I get fully exposed (blackmailer shares password to kinky pictures). Second one is when the blackmailer chooses to end the blackmail (probably no exposure). Third one is when I use my safeword (blackmailer shares password to embarassing pictures).

Questions?
If any question remains, feel free to ask.

halo_slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2016
Very nice scenario! It's delightful to see someone so exquisitly craft their own trap.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Current status:
  • VeraCrypt container with hidden volume created
  • embarassing pictures as well as kinky exposing pictures added
  • container put on usb drive as well as a portable VeraCrypt
  • usb drive deposited at my parents house in plain sight
  • anonymous mail address for my parents created

Time schedule:
Upcoming weekend I will be home alone for a while, about two weeks to be precise. I will need a day or two for preparation and will start the blackmail on Monday exactly as planned, I might be able to start in the morning but that doesn't make a big difference since I do need to work. The blackmailer must keep that in mind but is free to give tasks for the day as long as it doesn't interfere with my job. If it does, I will probably stop the blackmail and swallow the exposure. The blackmail can last for an unlimited time but after two weeks I won't be home alone for a while. This will restrict play time a lot, but will not make blackmail impossible - at least I hope. That said the blackmailer can end the blackmail any time and is free to do so before two weeks end.

Correction of introductory text:
When I updated the text, I did a mistake. The part "I did not have a male Dom yet" is no longer true, but interactions with male Doms have all been virtual yet.

Applications:
I did have some applications but not as many as for the first round. They do have a good quality though. Applications need to be in text form to be valid. I will choose the blackmailer in 24 hours whichafter I will no longer take applications. I will prepare the experience with the chosen blackmailer once I chose. I am very much looking forward to a great experience.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
I've chosen my blackmailer and we plan the blackmail session now. Stay tuned. Only time will tell, how much you'll witness my suffering.

That said I might plan another blackmail eventually (which also depends on how long the current one will last) and will announce any new round here.

Reactions: The king

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Today we started the blackmail and once my blackmailer obtained the information, I was immediately pushed around. After a couple initial tests and rules clarification, I was directed to a site where one can train their butt. It has a random number generator and determines how many images one has to search with google with a certain search string. I got "girl nipple clamp" and had to do 100 images. For each image I had to fuck my butt with my butt plug once for each nipple. I knew that this was supposed to be hard and it was. Many images had multiple girls in it and thus I had to do many fucks per image, my but was aching and my mouth felt so empty. I got horny quickly, very horny. Fortunately after about halt the images, there were fewer boobs per image and even a couple images without any boob. After 100 images I felt used, even abused. And I'm so horny. My blackmailer was happy with the results and asked me to write a report, so here it is.

I hope I can keep my blackmailer happy.

Reactions: The king

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
I had to do another one of the site, this time involving spanking. My blackmailer told me that I will have to do one every day until blackmail ends. I was allowed to write this report incrementally since this rolling game is much more elaborated and seems to take a while.

I would have had to do some preparation but I got lucky and only had to drop nude. I am supposed to be nude while at home anyways. The first round was 100 spanks with a wooden spoon on my feet while bent over a pillow. That was a difficult task but I eventually succeeded hitting my feet. It did hurt a lot though. I guess I don't like feet spanking. Afterwards I had to reroll. Secound round was 70 hits with a ruler on ass while on all fours. I could do that quickly and proceed to the reroll, this time with a fixed amount of 50 spanks. I got spanks with a whip to the crotch while face down ass up. I substituted a flogger for the whip since I don't have one. This one hurt a lot and I'm still not done, another reroll, this time including the preparation roll unfortunately. I got kind of lucky and had to do an edge before going on. Desperation, exceitement and crotch pain made it difficult, but after a while I managed to edge. This roll told me to spank my ass 50 times with a cord while bending over an object. I don't have a cord, so I substituted my riding crop and bent over the couch. I could do the hits easily, but my ass was on fire now. Unfortunately I had to reroll again, this time the amount of hits fixed at 50 again. I got hits to the inner thighs with a cane while face down ass up. Now my tender inner thighs were on fire too, but the reroll dice told me to do 60 riding crop spanks to the inner thighs while bent over an object before doing the reroll. I tried but failed to be able to do this, so my blackmailer told me, to substitue ass spanks for thigh spanks, which meant more spanks to my aching ass. Afterwards it was even more on fire and I am in pain now. This was more difficult than yesterday by far. But I had no time to moan, I had to do another reroll. Another 60 spanks with a flogger to the crotch while face down ass up were waiting for me and afterwards I realized that I probably can't edge any more. I hoped I wouldnt get another edge as this would probably take very long. Unfortunately I had too reroll everything including preparation, which has a high chance of giving an edge or two. And well... I had no luck getting nude again, instead I had to do another edge. I was only able to achieve an edge by kneeling, pinching my nipples and saying "I am a pain slut" repeatedly while masturbating. It makes sense, as I am a pain slut. And I had a roll to complete. This time I had to do 40 spanks with a flogger on my inner thighs while bending over a pillow. My legs, my crotch, my ass were all in pain. I guess my nipples were jealous, but finally I had the reroll dice tell me to end it. Unfortunately not before doing another round with 200 spanks, then disregarding the reroll dice. I got on all fours with a flogger to the crotch, which at least meant my inner thighs were safe. But 200 hits to the crotch? But I could prevent me hurting my crotch for a last time since I am in a blackmail and can't risk angering my blackmailer. I managed to push through, but edges are very difficult for a while.

I guess I really am a pain slut. The only fun thing right now is that my arm hurts as well from the spanking. I am a true submissive and a pain slut.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Next round is due. This time I have to do a pee holding challenge. It has multiple levels and I need to get to level five. It's a bit like snakes and ladders, but with no ladders, only snakes. It has a 5 minute break between rounds, so enough time to build up pressure if you got a couple snakes.

I had to empty my bladder before start, then roll for level 1. I had to drink 1 cup, then move on to level 2. 5 minutes later (I set an alarm clock) I rolled again and got another one cup, but was allowed to advance to the next level. After another 5 minutes I rolled one cup (means 3 cups in total now) and advance again bringing me to level 4. It looked good, but one shouldn't celebrate early. The number of snakes increases with each level, so it could still get dirty. 5 minutes later level 4 resulted in half of a cup and an advance to the final level. When time was up again, I felt the pee building up. Or was it just imaginary? Whatever, I rolled that I had to return to level 3 and when I rolled for that level, I had to drink one cup (now 4 and a half cups in total) and move on to level 4 again. Once at level 4 I rolled half of a cup again and was allowed to advance to the final level for the second time. Once there I was building up the need to pee. Unfortunately I rolled that I had to return to level 2 (which is only a 10% chance) and once there had to drink half of a cup again (making it 5 and a half cups in total) and advance to level 3. At this time I prepared for the worst. I put a towel on my chair and a bowl next to me. I absolutely don't want pee on the floor. The urge to pee wasn't big, but it was there. Another cup later I was on level 4 again. With another half of a cup more in my stomach (now 7 cups) I went on for another try at level 5. I rolled back to level 4 and had to drink another half of a cup to return to level 5 again. When time was up, I was deperate for release. I could already see me peeing on the floor, hoping to hit the bowl. Unfortunately the challenge put me back on level 4 another time. This was totally not fair! Another half of a cup and another 5 minutes of waiting for a possbile release. I realized that anouther snake back to level 2 would be my demise, but it's only a 10% chance. But finally Lady Luck was on my side and after 8 cups of water and a long and in the end pretty difficult timeframe, I finally got to pee.

This one was much more difficult than I imagined it to be. I am happy that I succeeded in the challenge, even if I almost failed. I hope tomorrows challenge will be easier.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Unfortunately I had to use my safeword today due to emotional stress. I explicitly do not blame my blackmailer for this, it was a great session up to now. From my point of view we had different expectations, which means we were incompatible. Unfortunately neither of us recognized that up until now.

I will grieve for a while and take comfort in... well probably ice cream. It's not the end of the world, but an awesome session ended abruptly and I need to regenerate.

Stay tuned. I will return.

Featured Threads

New Personals