With Kimuratrap 4/1/21: Degraded, Spanked, Orgasm Edging, Anal, Facefucked (An Average Night)

chokedncollared

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2021
While waiting for Kimuratrap to finish his shower, I contemplate getting off the bed. It’s so comfortable. I don’t want to move. I just want to lay there, naked, ass up. But I’ve been looking forward to playtime tonight and don’t want to turn it into a punishment, so as soon as I hear the shower water turn off, I get off the bed and kneel on the floor outside the bathroom doors as is expected of me.

There’s always a few moments when he gets out of the shower before he will even look at me, speak to me, or touch me, where I am just sitting there, waiting for his attention while he gets a drink for himself and puts his things down on the nightstand. Sometimes those are the longest moments.

When he’s done, he sits on the edge of the bed and starts touching my body. For a moment it’s gentle, caressing, and immediately my arousal intensifies in anticipation, though I still don’t really know what he has planned.

His fingers casually pinch my nipples, sometimes softly, sometimes with more enough pressure to make me whimper, and always within moments I am breathless in craving more of him. I have very sensitive nipples and having them touched and pinched drives me crazy.

After being with someone for so many years, your body is just conditioned to how good they can make you feel that it doesn’t take much to make them desperate with need for you. That’s where things are with Kimuratrap, but truth be told, he had that effect on me the first time we slept together.

Kimuratrap orders me to stand. He takes red lipstick and writes WHORE across my chest. “That’s your name tonight.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“What’s your name?” he asks.

“Whore, Sir,” I reply, eager to follow his command.

He makes me repeat it a few times, louder each time. Then he takes the lipstick and throws it down the hall.

My immediate thought is, “That might break the lipstick.”

But then Kimuratrap orders me back to ground. “On your hands and knees, whore.”

I do as I’m told, then he orders me to fetch the lipstick.

Naked, I crawl to get the lipstick. The hardwood floors hurt my knees, and I know I probably look pathetic, but I crawl to get the lipstick and bring it back.

Kimuratrap throws it again. “You did that wrong. Fetch again. This time with your mouth.”

The process repeats, this time with me carefully lifting the tube of lipstick with my mouth while he laughs.

When I return the lipstick, this time he tells me I’m a good whore. He orders me back to my feet, turns me away from him, and this time writes with the lipstick above my ass: CUM SLUT.

He has me bend forward, and I know what’s coming - he’s going to spank me. I always get nervous when he spanks me, because sometimes it’s really hard. It gets bruised and tender and I feel it every time I move for days. This time, though, it’s more erotic, peppered with pauses to finger my asshole and mock me for liking the spanking and ass fingering.

A few times, the slaps sting a little more than I can handle, and I don’t stay bent over or I try to cover with my hand, but this doesn’t do me any favors. He spanks me more for trying to stop him, then bends me over the bed, legs spread, and holds my hand twisted behind my back, out of the way from blocking his blows.

But the longer he spanks me, the hotter I get, and so I’m moaning and he’s calling me a whore again for liking it.

Tonight the spanking goes on longer than usual, faster than usual, and I can feel my ass warming and bouncing beneath his heavy hand.

At this point, he orders me on my back on the bed, and that’s when he brings out the rope, cuffs, and leg spreader because, as he says, “I don’t fucking listen and won’t stay still.”

The rope loops under my knees and behind my neck, bending them up and pinning them out the way. The spreader keeps me from closing my legs. The cuffs lock into the bar so I can’t block him with my hands. The bar mashes against my breasts, but my nipples are still easily accessible to him, a fact I’m reminded of ever time he pinches one to elicit another moan from me.

In this position, there is no hole that isn’t on display for him. He starts with the vibrator wand, but I’m so sensitive, it’s hard to handle the intensity. He gets tired of my pleas to give me a reprieve so he Gags me with the penis gag before he continues.

But when he continues, it’s not with the wand. He nudges the big anal plug against my ass, and eventually pushes it in despite my whimpering around the penis gag that it hurts. It takes a minute for the pain to pass and my body to adjust to the big plug, but then I like having it in there.

“It’s in, and it’s not coming out until I’m ready to put something else in there,” he promises.

At this point he begins bringing me to the edge of orgasm over and over again, calling me a whore and laughing when he stops just short of letting me cum each time. I don’t know how he always knows when I’m right at the edge, but somehow, he does.

At some point he removes the penis gag (I think to better hear me beg for orgasm) and I think for sure he is finally going to let me cum! Alternating play between his mouth, hand, and vibrator wand, he continues to bring me to the edge and stop, seemingly amused by this sweet torture.

I manage to rub my foot against his cock, wordlessly begging him to fuck me with it. He makes me work for it, rubbing it with my feet while he reminds me what a useless whore I am because I’m not doing a good job at it.

He slowly takes out the butt plug, making sure the widest part of it stretches my anus along the way, then tells me he’s going to fuck my ass. First though he pumps into my pussy for a bit to make his cock even harder. As he does this, he tells me I don’t deserve his cock in my pussy. He’s only fucking me in that hole to get his cock ready to fuck my ass.

I’m nervous. We have done anal a few times, but I still find it hard if he goes deep, which isn’t hard for him to do if he’s not careful. But I’m too tied up to move, and I know this is happening, so I try to stay relaxed so I don’t make it worse. I beg him to go gentle and slow and he tells me to shut up and warns me not to tell him what to do.

When he’s ready to take my ass, he doesn’t go in as slow as usual, but I appreciate that he seems to be holding back a little. When it hurts, however, my whimpers are met with mocking as he continues to ride my ass.

He takes dildo and fucks my face with it a bit while commenting on how bad I am at it and asking how I’m supposed to make him cum if I can’t even get it right with a piece of plastic. After making me gag on the dildo a few times, he sticks it in my pussy while continuing to fuck my ass.

This time when he adds the vibrator back into the mix, edging me a few more times before he finally lets me cum. I cum hard with a dildo in my pussy and his cock in my ass, and the orgasm seems to go on forever.

When he gets off of me, I think he’s going to release me, but instead, he straddles over my chest and begins to fuck down into my face. Spit pools in the back of my throat, and to not choke on it, I have to spit upward while his cock is in my mouth, which mostly results in spit all over my face.

Once he’s done using my mouth as a fuck hole, he has me start licking and sucking his balls while he jerks off over my face. Then he cums on my tongue, lips, and face. It falls out of my mouth, and he rubs it over my face and pushes it back into my mouth.

He leaves me like this while he cleans himself up, then when he’s done, he comes back to release me so I clean myself up.

Then he brings me a cherry yogurt and we talk about what I liked about what we did, which in this case, was everything. So he had me write it down, and now I’m sharing with y’all. It certainly wasn’t the most intense night, because I was good and was allowed to choose my intensity before hand and wanted an average night for us. This was one of my favorite nights though!

chokedncollared

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2021
Thank you, sir, for the kind words and for liking my effort enough to think it’s worth showing here. I’m so lucky to have you as an owner and to be used by you and hope I will be given many more opportunities to please you.

Featured Threads

New Personals