with Kimuratrap - April 3rd - A Long Overdue Punishment for Disrespect

chokedncollared

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2021
Last night was a harder night than usual; so much so that I broke down at the end. But it was also a long time coming.

For those who don’t know our story, I’ve been with Kimuratrap for over fifteen years. He’s always had a dominant nature, and the first night I slept with him was the night he degraded me in a bar.

I myself have submissive desires, but I’m also strong willed, stubborn, and like to get my way. I usually play the lesser role in friendships and my professional life, and because I work a lot, that “mode” can sometimes get stuck ON.

And Kimuratrap is not someone who takes kindly to that kind of attitude or treatment.
But we’ve been together for a long time, and he’s a patient man. He waited me out. My defiant streak was not correctable since I wasn’t willing to submit during that time. So all I was really doing was hurting myself without realizing it.

Once I was ready to submit, things got better for us. But I have a lot to make up for. Years of disrespect. And this time it seems Kimuratrap wants to make sure I don’t forget my place again. Which overall has been going well... He’s managed to stop me from spiraling out of control at the first hint of things heading in that direction. I didn’t realize how much I needed just that.
But back to yesterday and making up for years of disrespect. My day started with some tasks to show my appreciation to him, and I did well with that ... but my laziness and failure to follow instructions, exhibited disrespect all over again. He just wanted me to get dressed for the day, and I hadn’t listened. Which was met with a text letting me know, “Expect to be punished.”

The conversation followed...

“I’ll get dressed now.”

“Don’t bother now slut... make sure your holes are clean because I’m using them when I get back.”

“I don’t want to be punished. When will you be back?”

“In an hour. And I don’t care if you want to be punished.”

“I’ll be dressed before you get back.”

“If your holes are covered I’ll pin you against the wall and fuck your skull before I take you to the gym.”

“And if they aren’t covered?” (Was trying to weigh my options here...)

“Then you’ll take your spanking and it won’t stop until you’ve convinced me you are worthy of my cock in your ass.”

And that was just our day before lunch.

It’s probably relevant to know a few things about us...

Kimuratrap doesn’t like when I don’t listen. Really, genuinely doesn’t like it. He doesn’t want to have to punish me. He just wants me to listen.

I, on the other hand, wavered between wanting to do everything he said...and wanting to see what happens if I don’t.

When I don’t listen, I usually don’t like what happens while it’s happening. But I do like it afterward, which Kimuratrap is aware of and also plays a role in how he punishes me.
He ALSO knows I like to “play bad,” though, and he sometimes he will play along with that...but not without making enough of an impression that it will keep me subdued and on my best behavior for a while to follow, even if part of me likes the outcome.

So his punishments certainly have a range, from...
⁃ punishing me because he knows I like
⁃ punishing me because he wants to
⁃ punishing me because I was “playing” bad
⁃ punishing me because I made a mistake
⁃ and punishing me because I really didsomething I knew was wrong and that he is not okay with. Especially if it’s disrespectful.
I’m into pain, degradation, and humiliation - so using those as punishments in a way that is actually punishing isn’t easy. Orgasm denial is usually a follow up to a punishment if he really wants to make a point.

The last one is the one I avoid. But Kimuratrap had a plan for last night, because he’d been thinking about how disrespectful I’d been. I spent half my day not knowing what was coming and a little nervous about it. Probably not as nervous as I should have been, though.

He started before dinner. He had me take my breasts out so he could play with my nipples until I couldn’t help but beg him to fuck me.

“You don’t deserve my cock in your pussy, whore.”

That’s that he said. Then he has me dry hump his leg while kissing his body.

Sometimes he would grab my hair in his fist and shove his fingers in my mouth, down my throat, until I gagged.

Then he told me to get off of him because it was time for dinner. All of dinner I knew what would be coming next. He was not in a “friendly” mood. He was ready to make me beg for forgiveness. And apparently there was more to it than that, that I was about to find out.

After dinner and after his shower, he gave me a spanking. It was the second hardest OTK spanking he’d ever given me, and I couldn’t help but try to block his blows or squirm away, but he has me pinned so I couldn’t.

After that he tied me to a ladder. He started playing with my nipples again, then put on the nipple clamps before putting an anal plug in my ass.

Kimuratrap was then teasing me and getting me worked up. I really just wanted him to take me off the ladder and fuck me because I was so horny by then.

I don’t know how long things went on, but it felt like forever while being tied to the ladder. Even with the rope and cuffs tying me up, it definitely put a strain on my body. Something I could have handled a few months ago, but Kimuratrap has been having me work out to get stronger so I can handle more things like this.

What follows next is a blur of stimulation and degradation more than he’d ever done before. Bring me to the edge of orgasm. Then spank my pussy and breasts with a leather paddle. Then fuck my mouth and slap his dick against my face while telling me what a whore I am and how useless I am. Then he would start all over again. Take the butt plug out. Put a bigger one in. Bring me to the edge of orgasm. Spank my breasts and pussy. Fuck my face. And say degrading things.

He started recording and said “I’m going to take a video so you can see how fucking pathetic you are.” And had me tell the camera that I’m his whore.

After fucking my face some he asked, “Do you feel like a Princess now?”

While rubbing his cock on my face he told me what a whore I am, then said “Open, bitch,” and shoved his cock back into my mouth and resumed rapidly fucking my face, using my hair as a handle.

By time he was done with me, I felt like a girl in one of those videos we sometimes watch (I like seeing girls treated worse than me ... but tonight that is how he treated me.)
He bring me to orgasm afterward, something I had been able to earn earlier in the day with one of my tasks, and after that, I felt such a flood of emotion I was near tears. He gently undid the ropes and cuffs and took me down and carried me to the bed and held me. He made sure I was settled down and OK again before using my mouth again to make him cum. Then we had cherry yogurt. Yeah I really like cherry yogurt, what can I say?

I do feel like last night was different from other nights, like it made me realize how lucky I am to have Kimuratrap and how good he is to me. By breaking me down he was able to show me what I could be reduced to, but I have him to always put me back together again. That said, I think I’ll avoid being a disrespectful whore for a while because that was really at the edge of my limits and I don’t like seeing Kimuratrap look at me that way. I rather be his dirty slut than his useless whore.

314E8726-F06F-41E0-8B51-B2757EA0A3D7.jpeg

Featured Threads

New Personals