woodland dare

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
i want to know if anyone has done this particular dare-strip naked in a remote wood and prance about and roll about on the ground till your naked body is covered with dirt-this has the added thrill that someone may observe you doing this!

atgmaildotcom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 2, 2011
I've done quite a few woodland/ forest adventure type dares. Things from dropping clothes every so many feet until I'm naked, to light bondage. Also have done some crossdressing out there. Would love to expand on this, and do more. Have yet to get caught, fortunately :)

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
my woodland fantasy

i have a fantasy i wish to share with you all-i want to take a girl-with her complete consent naturally!deep into a deserted wood and then tell her to strip naked-i have brought some rope with me and i tie her to a tree-then i leave her there for perhaps 6 hours!the girl naturally feels very frightened someone will discover her!she is in 2 minds-either she wants to be humiliated by someone discovering her but in doing so she is at least untied,or she fears i may leave her there to starve to death-which of course i would never do!but she doesn't know that!but i return-i now have a whip in my hand-she has a choice-50 lashes or i leave her all night in the wood.all this takes place of course during the winter!ideally when it is snowing!i must emphasise this is pure fantasy!i very much doub't i will ever be able to act it out for real-it will probably get me arrested anyway and the girl could catch pneumonia and die!:eek:

Featured Threads

New Personals