Would you try dominating someone elses slave without permission?

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
Now I am not one for dominating someone elses slave or sub without permission, if ever I dominate someone, it is either my slaves I own, a single sub / slave who is unowned or if their Master or Mistress has given permission to dominate them.

Just a few seconds ago, I had a 17 year old Mistress tried to dominate my slave in front of me without my permission. Now had I given permission, I would have not got angry at her. Luckily for the girl that tried to dominate my slave she did not try it in front of me in real but instead in an instant messanger.

Anyway, I have been told by my slave as she is extremely loyal to me that she has had many people try to dominate her even after telling them she has a master. What would you do if you had someone try to dominate your slave in front of you, or if your pet reported having someone try to force dominate them?

Also to slaves, if a master or mistress tried to dominate you without permission, what would you do?

Also would you ever consider dominating someone elses slave or sub without permission.
Feel free to add your own questions, opinions and anything else revolving around the topic of trying to use someone elses slave or sub...

Last edited:

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
I agree i would not dom another slave who is already collared/owned etc.. If the master in questions is cool with allowing you to have a session with his slave, then i don`t see a problem.

I think it is rude of another master/mistress to try to take on your slave, espically if they have been told that the slave has a master/mistress already. I came across something similar, with a webcam slave I had who was approaced by a mistress to have a session with her. My slave was bi-curious and i told her to allow me to chat to her, so i could check her out.

One good chat later, i agreed and it was a very good session for my slave, she really enjoyed the different techniques. Sharing slaves between master/mistress can be alot of fun and would always recommand it if your slave fancies a change, get new ideas etc..

In real life, it was always just me and the slave we never did any group sessions and i would problary be uncomfortale letting a male master do a session. How about you masterkazugami, would you yet your slave go to another master or mistressin real life, i would be okay with it for webcam sessions as long as i`m told, or coungh cough involved lol.

If a mistress wanted to have a session with my slave, i may consider it more always had a FFM fantasy like most men lol. Anything would have to go through me first thou

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
In real life, it was always just me and the slave we never did any group sessions and i would problary be uncomfortale letting a male master do a session. How about you masterkazugami, would you yet your slave go to another master or mistressin real life, i would be okay with it for webcam sessions as long as i`m told, or coungh cough involved lol.

Me and my slave actually have a large level of trust, I would let a Mistress dominate her but not another male.
She also is trusting enough that if a female in the UK wanted to have a session with me, so long as she could meet the girl and likes her I could have my slave watch me and the random girl have a session on webcam.

I also know that in the past my slave has had slaves, if she ever wanted to dominate someone she knows all she has to do is ask and we'd find her a girl for her to dominate providing I can watch.

Obedient_Calf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2009
From a Dom point of view you are not tied down to a Sub, but surly if the Sub in question has any loyalty & professionalism then that Sub should never serve/session without its owner permission.

Otherwise your just taking advantage of a person who just wants to be used not owned.

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
Me and my slave actually have a large level of trust, I would let a Mistress dominate her but not another male.
She also is trusting enough that if a female in the UK wanted to have a session with me, so long as she could meet the girl and likes her I could have my slave watch me and the random girl have a session on webcam.

I also know that in the past my slave has had slaves, if she ever wanted to dominate someone she knows all she has to do is ask and we'd find her a girl for her to dominate providing I can watch.

A large level is trust is always good between a master and his slave, pretty much my rules, i don`t have a problem with a girl switchin or want to try domin. I always found it can make a more rounded slave, when seeing it from a master/mistress point of view.

Its good that you could take another slave on, as you keep up the trust and of course she doesn`t mind you takin a slave on for a session. Is your current slave bi then masterkazugami?

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
A large level is trust is always good between a master and his slave, pretty much my rules, i don`t have a problem with a girl switchin or want to try domin. I always found it can make a more rounded slave, when seeing it from a master/mistress point of view.

Its good that you could take another slave on, as you keep up the trust and of course she doesn`t mind you takin a slave on for a session. Is your current slave bi then masterkazugami?

As like you, I don't mind my slave dominating, only so long as their dominating other girls. My current loyal slave has been a mistress to girls in the past. Problem for her is it won't be me she dominates as I dislike being dominated.

That she is, well I should say I have two slaves in real, the other one though is more of one in training. We are all 3 of us planning to move in together as they aren't just sex slaves but they will also be house slaves. If the second girl does learn a lot though she wants to remain a permanent slave of mine and live with me and my slave...

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
As like you, I don't mind my slave dominating, only so long as their dominating other girls. My current loyal slave has been a mistress to girls in the past. Problem for her is it won't be me she dominates as I dislike being dominated.

That she is, well I should say I have two slaves in real, the other one though is more of one in training. We are all 3 of us planning to move in together as they aren't just sex slaves but they will also be house slaves. If the second girl does learn a lot though she wants to remain a permanent slave of mine and live with me and my slave...

Yeah my fisrt real life slaves triedbeing a mistress for a bit with a cute girl she found on the internet in one of the forums can`t remember which. She was a girl who like to try everything, but she didn`t enjoy it that much and wasn`t really bi, she just was curious and i always like a girl who is curious.

Is it something she wants to do is dominate you then? yeah i was in this poistion with my second real life slave and i thought i would give it a go for a few sessions. I`m glad i did, I learned alot about the other side of the coin and she was actully quite good at domineering i was impressed. Since then thou not really been interested in going back, i enjoyed the experience and the attention you get as a slave and bowing to a girls whim.

It just left me a bit, well hard to explain really i think it just wasn`t me and much prefer being in control of the session and i feel i`m better at that.

3 house slaves, plain greedy mate, if that happens how about keepin a diary of the events in the house and how things work out. Is it something you have tried before?

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
My slave doesn't really want to dominate me, though I am saying in case she ever does want to dominate me it won't happen. I experimented with being dominated in the past and it weren't fun for me, it didn't turn me on or appeal to me.

No, I got 2 house slaves, though they don't live with me yet. They loyal one is willing to do anything for me, I know for a fact shes a tough girl and me an her have a close relationship. I will admit that she is the only slave that is able to joke about and do stuff with me other slaves haven't dared to do as we understand each other and when not to step over the others boundaries.

The second slave I mentioned, she is a bit defiant and I am meaning to have words with her for disobeying me the other night when it was an emergency. Though that is another conversation entirely.

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
Fair play, one would be good at the moment but heigh ho, its xmas and as we all know a slave is for life not just for xmas fun. New year when people's lives come down i`ll post an advert in a few places i reckon, get in on the old new years resolution :D.

Shes in trouble then, unless it was big emergency

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
Fair play, one would be good at the moment but heigh ho, its xmas and as we all know a slave is for life not just for xmas fun. New year when people's lives come down i`ll post an advert in a few places i reckon, get in on the old new years resolution :D.

Shes in trouble then, unless it was big emergency

Well my slave that was in trouble left me, she couldn't handle the so called "DRAMA" of me questioning her and her attitude, now me and my loyal slave have had these conversations before and we always resolve them, this slave is one of them cutie type ones that thinks their master would support and do everything for them so to me losing her is no major loss.

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
doesn`t sound a major loss mate to be fair, personnally getting fed up of time wasters, had a few recently getting on my nerves but i`ll stick at it

Leopard

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 24, 2010
Australia
lprd.tumblr.com
Trying to move in and dom someone else's slave is essentially the worst kind of bad manners, but then you will get that a lot as there are many people in the scene who are really there either purely for sex (being able to order it does make it easier) or simply being so full of themselves that they believe common courtesy need not apply to them.

On a personal note, I have dommed a submissive with a domme at the same time, and so long as you know when to relax and how to work in tune with the other dominant, it can be fun. I don't like domming two submissives at once simply because I don't like dividing my attention away from a submissive.

x1x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 2, 2010
Hi
BDSM master slave is a life style the slave can stop at any time. don't think it is like ancient Rome. so no need for permission.
A slave can change masters but not have more than one at the same time.

rdsjr_1989

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 17, 2011
i know this may make me sound like a religion nut (and i was for a long time until something happened and i changed my tune) but in the Bible it says "No man can serve two masters" and i translate that as "no man/woman can serve two masters/mistresses"

rofl so yeah. the loaning thing is cool, but honestly male or female you cant serve two masters/mistresses because what if one says "yes you can" while the other says "no you cant" Who are you gonna obey? and i just gave myself a headache rofl

Featured Threads

New Personals