Xhamster

stevie369

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 14, 2013
Florida
I will post the link for mine once I put them back up, hopefully I have the balls to keep them up longer this time

cmb1990

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I'm starting to like this forum, hope to hear more from you.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I guess I can relax a little bit now, I've just checked through the 50 places I knew I was posted in and it seems only 6 still exist. A lot had been posted by people on Tumblr and I guess the recent purge on there deleted them. Strange feelings about it because there is the relieve of them not being there and being seen and then there is the sadness of the missing thrill and embarrassment of them not being there. I've got confused feelings about it now.

Of the 6 left one has been there for three years now. The other three year plus one has gone.

Reactions: stevie369

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
What's the link?
Thought I better send this privately. You asked for the link to my photos. well, I shouldn't really I might regret it but as you asked so nicely I'll tell you but be warned they are nothing stunning for you to look at just embarrassing for me to have posted.
Turns out there are two long exposures both over three years. The same photo in each case but embarrassing as it shows my face as well as everything else.

Links removed.

That is all the links I have to my publicly posted naked photos each one is still embarrassing to look at but at least there are not 50 of them anymore. But having said that I guess there will be some posted somewhere I don't know about, yet.

Last edited:

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Well that's embarrassing. For some reason I posted what was supposed to be a pm containing links to my naked photos that have been posted on the net in the public forum for all to read. I hope not many of you noticed my mistake. Oh dear very embarrassed now.

Reactions: stevie369

stevie369

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 14, 2013
Florida
Well that's embarrassing. For some reason I posted what was supposed to be a pm containing links to my naked photos that have been posted on the net in the public forum for all to read. I hope not many of you noticed my mistake. Oh dear very embarrassed now.
That's so hot! I hope everyone got a good look.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
That's so hot! I hope everyone got a good look.

I doubt it, it wasn't up that long and not on a popular post, at least that's what I tell myself. I can't see where it shows you the number of views anymore.

Did you see them?
I'll admit it made me bit horny was I'd realized I,d been exposed but glad I found it and deletd it sooner than later.

stevie369

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 14, 2013
Florida
I doubt it, it wasn't up that long and not on a popular post, at least that's what I tell myself. I can't see where it shows you the number of views anymore.

Did you see them?
I'll admit it made me bit horny was I'd realized I,d been exposed but glad I found it and deletd it sooner than later.
I did see them. Very naughty

Featured Threads

New Personals