You want nipple pain?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I see lots and lots of requests for ideas on hurting nipples, specifically "I want ideas on how to really hurt my nipples" type of thing.
So here is a really easy method that works really well, tried and tested many times.

You only need two things for this, a couple of plain clothes pegs and a rubber band.

There are two parts to really hurting a nipples, warming them up then applying the pain.
The warm up is simple, grip both nipples between your thumb and first finger on each hand and pull out as hard as you can without losing grip. Twist the nipples while you hold them stretched then pull them slowly down as far as a you can, then slowly back up as high as you can. Keep twisting as you move them around and continue to pull hard for 5 minutes. Make sure to complete the full five minutes, use a timer to be sure you get it right.

Now your nipples should be tender, flushed and erect from all this tugging. While still fresh clip on a clothes peg so it sticks straight out to both nipples.
Loop the rubber band over the peg at the base where it attaches to your nipple on one side. With one hand hold the peg still now stretch the rubber band up to tension it then let it snap back so it hits the section where the peg jaw ends and the nipple is exposed.
Now pull down and repeat, then repeat on each side so you have hit the nipple from 4 directions. Now shift the band to the other nipple and perform the same four snaps on that one. Go back to the first and repeat, keep going until you've had enough. I've found around 5 reps on each seems to be a pretty good average although some don't get past one!

If you try this out be sure to post how many you manage to endure.

Wankerbee

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 1, 2020
I see lots and lots of requests for ideas on hurting nipples, specifically "I want ideas on how to really hurt my nipples" type of thing.
So here is a really easy method that works really well, tried and tested many times.

You only need two things for this, a couple of plain clothes pegs and a rubber band.

There are two parts to really hurting a nipples, warming them up then applying the pain.
The warm up is simple, grip both nipples between your thumb and first finger on each hand and pull out as hard as you can without losing grip. Twist the nipples while you hold them stretched then pull them slowly down as far as a you can, then slowly back up as high as you can. Keep twisting as you move them around and continue to pull hard for 5 minutes. Make sure to complete the full five minutes, use a timer to be sure you get it right.

Now your nipples should be tender, flushed and erect from all this tugging. While still fresh clip on a clothes peg so it sticks straight out to both nipples.
Loop the rubber band over the peg at the base where it attaches to your nipple on one side. With one hand hold the peg still now stretch the rubber band up to tension it then let it snap back so it hits the section where the peg jaw ends and the nipple is exposed.
Now pull down and repeat, then repeat on each side so you have hit the nipple from 4 directions. Now shift the band to the other nipple and perform the same four snaps on that one. Go back to the first and repeat, keep going until you've had enough. I've found around 5 reps on each seems to be a pretty good average although some don't get past one!

If you try this out be sure to post how many you manage to endure.
Two cycles on each nipple. What glorious pain
I want to try the warm up several times before using the rubber band

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
two cycles on each, this is now my new favorite way to torture my nipples. the way the band pulls against the clothes pins is amazing and painful

Featured Threads

New Personals