Young Slave Girl Looking for Master

TheSubmissiveSlave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2021
Flint, Michigan, United States
Hello there. Thank you for clicking on my thread. I'm Dani and I am searching for a Master.

My likes are sexy dress up, pet play, tit torture, degradation, and pushy torture. My dislikes that could be used as punishments are spankings, orgasm control, ice cubes, and hidden public. My hard limits are anal, tattoos, piercings, scat, blood, needle, wax, and incest

Pm me for my kik

David521

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2021
Hello there. Thank you for clicking on my thread. I'm Dani and I am searching for a Master.

My likes are sexy dress up, pet play, tit torture, degradation, and pushy torture. My dislikes that could be used as punishments are spankings, orgasm control, ice cubes, and hidden public. My hard limits are anal, tattoos, piercings, scat, blood, needle, wax, and incest

Pm me for my kik
Hello dani it's nice to see a profile that seeking exactly what I like to offer through online.I like to give a little pain and pleasure and tasks .
If u can giv ur kik we can freely discuss over there
Thank u

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello dani it's nice to see a profile that seeking exactly what I like to offer through online.I like to give a little pain and pleasure and tasks .
If u can giv ur kik we can freely discuss over there
Thank u
She’s looking for a master. You’re listed as slave on your profile.

Irishmaster22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 7, 2021

Pm me for my kik
What’s your kik

Featured Threads

New Personals