Cock overstimulation

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Watching post orgasm torture vids is a massive turn on but for obvious reasons I haven't got the self control for that, but what I am interested in is forced cock overstimulation, for example having a vibe taped on and left on high etc... and especially cock head stimulation like polishing etc...

I was wondering if anyone had any videos with that sort of stuff? Or links? OR even some tasks for me to try? ;)

EmoSiUk

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 8, 2011
I love the idea of this too! But obviously it's almost impossible to do to yourself, think i'd need to be tied up too...

(Not sure if we're allowed to post links on here so i'll pm you :))

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Common vibe toys never worked for me, after orgasm they made me feel a neutral sensation. Possibly I never had something powerful enough to give me some after orgasm discomfort. Still searching for ideas.

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
I have never experienced POT (post-orgasm tortment), but I have found a way to get seriously stimulated for a long time after the orgasm.

I make a tub-full of warm water, take our shower head with "power shower", put a condom on my dick, lay down to the tub and aim the strong stream to my fraenulum. After some time I feel the orgasm comming and I feel that 5 strokes would be enough to explode. Still, it takes several minutes before the orgasm comes. The orgasm is extremly strong. But I don't stop the water stream, which gives me nice sensations for many more minutes. However, I have never been able to bring myself to a second orgasm :-/

dareisgood4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 15, 2016
I assume you must surely are already familiar with videos by CumControl101 on xtube?

I also recommend using the term "gooning" in your searches.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
As lovely as that is I am willing to push most of them for the right person.

Featured Threads

New Personals