33M looking to do tasks/sub casually.

StevenBKink

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2020
Hi
I am at a stage of life where I cannot really commit to set times of play or follow a sub routine.

What I am looking for is someone, preferably a guy, but I keep my options open, to casually give me that bit of a push. It's more fun following someone's instructions for me, than setting the tasks for myself.

Some of the things I would like to do include:
Being told to wear my plug for a while, hoping to get more comfortable with it.
Having my underwear chosen for the day. Choices include thong, jockstrap, briefs, boxer briefs or commando.
Kind of still building up the courage for this one. There is a changing room by the beach, here I want to explore exhibition a bit more. the idea I have in mind is to change into a speedo, and then get to the car from the changing room.

I am on the coast of South Africa, in a small town, so it's approaching winter, and colder temperatures.

My limits are the usual no blood, and public suicide and so on. I am also not a fan of pain play, as it's really just pain and not exciting at all. I am not willing to have compromising photos of myself sent, so would most likely be fine with headless evidence, if that's required.

I have a few toys available, like a dildo, pup hood and Velcro cuffs.

Ask away, if you have any questions, and I would prefer to get to know you a bit as well, as we play.

My telegram and Kik is StevenBKink, although telegram tends to work better for me.

Featured Threads

New Personals