United States (East of the Rockies)

Arrayn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2014
21 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

I'm looking for a female submissive for long term online play. That's the quick and dirty of it.

Who I am
I'm a 21 year old student (engineering and computer science). I'm very dominant and have been engaged in kinkiness for about three years. I'm bearded, average build, tall. I have a lot of hobbies, some nerdy some involved around building and making things. I love movies. I can talk for hours about lots of topics, but I won't promise that I'm right about any of it.
When it comes to the D/s dynamic I love the thrill of the powerplay. The sub giving up complete control to the Dom. My domming style is gentle - I try to be understanding and caring to make sure that my sub is healthy emotionally, mentally, and physically - but strict. Punishments vary depending on limits, dislikes, and likes, but I do try to keep them to a reasonable level for the error.

Who You Are
You should be intelligent, submissive, and female. I don't want to give a laundry list of requirements because mostly it will come down to whether or not we click on a personal level.

What you can Expect]/B]
I will have control. We can start gradually or fully. Control over your sexual life, clothing choice, food, bathroom use, and so on. It will vary somewhat - I may micromanage some days but allow you to choose for yourself other days. It depends on how busy I am usually.
I am a very visual Dom. I like to see what you look like, see the results of tasks I give you, and just generally be able to see my sub. We do not need to exchange any pics right away. We can get to know each other first. However, if I take you as my sub and you accept me as your Dom, there will be pics and there will likely be video as well.
Besides the general level of control you can expect tasks (both from your likes and dislikes), play sessions, and general conversation during the day.

I apologize for the wall of text. If you have any questions about what I'm looking for or if you think you fit the bill just send me a PM and we can get to know each other a little.

• Kinks:
humiliation, clothing control, orgasm control, light watersports, pain, slapping, spanking, degrading, voyeurism, bondage

• Experience:
Dom for 3 years. Mostly online, several real world experiences, too.

• Limits:
Limits: poop, blood, ABDL, animals
Deal-breakers: Pics/Vids

marygaye69

Verified female
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2015
This is an excellent ad. I hope you get a good response and find someone nice. It's so refreshing to see an ad that has had some thought and care put into it. Good luck.

Featured Threads

New Personals