Looking for my darling pet

Darius Sly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2013
I've already tossed this up at get dare. I thought I'd go ahead and toss it here as well. Feed back on the actual article is appreciated even if there is no interest.

Hello and welcome, all potential pets. My pen name is Darius Sly. I'm 22 years old, 150 lbs 5'8 with some very curly brown hair and matching brown eyes. I'm out in the market today to look for a pet. A pet to me is unlike a slave in my own definition between the two. A pet is something I can proudly train and show off to the rest of the world as a slave would stay forever in the background at any gathering. No, I want a pet to flaunt around and show the world just how good of a girl she is and how precious she can be.

That said, it should be obvious that one of my kinks would be Pet play. The rest of my likes are: Temp play, hidden public, bondage, denial, begging, schedule control, and clothing control

Not all of these have to be met but let me give you some of the things you should be expecting. Once you've decided to submit to me, you will give my your schedule and/or availability. As a special service, I offer to manage your schedule for you to effectively and subtly instill control and to further my understanding on what I can or cannot do to you. Once we begin, you'll have to have your clothing approved by me. Your image, the way people see you that is, will be a product of me. I'm not going to make you walk around in the sluttiest outfit you have daily. Don't go into this expecting me to simply have you walking around pantyless the entire time. While that may appeal to most boys, that does not appeal to this man. I don't want your nude pictures nor do you need to webcam naked for me. I prefer to ease into it and drink you in slowly, bit by bit. People take for granted the mystery and allure to a woman's body before she shows you her "assets". I want to take it slow with you. I do demand proof however, that you are who you say you are and I will have you do something for me to prove that. I don't want to deal any boys wanting to be girls who keep a folder of personas they can call on at any time.

As my pet, I will work on your flaws if any. You will come out of this a better and more confident pet at the very least. Even though I want you as my little sexy pet, keep in mind that I want someone who can engage in a conversation with me. Some ice breaker topics should you decide to be my play thing would be:
Movies, games, cosplaying, I'm not heavy into anime but that's still a good conversation topic, college, dreams, past adventures, places you've traveled, anything that interests you (sexually or otherwise)

I have many fun stories to tell as well. You "will" be entertained throughout this experience. You "will" learn many things outside of sex. You "will" have fun. I expect to be involved in your life. You can tell me anything about whats going on. I'm a very opened minded man. It will take a lot, and I mean a lot to make me judge anyone or anything harshly. Talk to me pet, I need to make sure your doing okay and that life isn't bringing you down.

I am eager to play with you. Send me usual if you feel like playing
name:
limits:
toys:
Picture:

Apart from that, make sure your pictures are CLEAR on who you are. No weird UP FROM ABOVE! shots, duck faces, or anything else strange. As I've seen before, don't be intimidated on sending your resume (so to speak). I will be a better judge of your character then you, wouldn't you agree?

I'll be waiting, pet.

Darius Sly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2013
Still looking for my own pet. Trial runs are available to see if we click. Help a master adopt a stray today.

Darius Sly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2013
I appreciate any thought and consideration that went in to anyone who considered or is still considering the ad but my search is currently over.

Thank you for your time.
-Sly

Featured Threads

New Personals