Strap-On Sex

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
We know that a human female has the knowledge of sexual intercourse to use a strap-on dildo to pleasure/punish a male or female companion.

If a female animal was fitted with such a device, would they have the "mentality" to engage in pelvic thrusts even if initially positioned properly in a human "host" (bestiality fetishist)? Would any male animal fear a female animal so fitted with a strap-on?

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
There isn't a thing more glorious in the world than a nice wet vagina.
Good Lord, where is my wife, I'll be back in like 2 hours. Maybe 3 or more. I'm going to go have sex! Be jealous!

Wouldn't the birth of your own children be more glorious than a wet vagina?

subindy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2011
would like to

I am married straight male. I bought a strap on to have my wife use it on me years ago...she would never do it.

Rufus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 7, 2011
A Little Long but i can't help but tell the whole story

A few years ago my girlfriend told me she had a fantasy and wasn't sure i'd be up for it, she wouldn't tell me what it was for fear I wouldn't be able to handle it, but she offered to fullfil any fantasy of mine if i went along with it so i said yes, she said she need a few days to get everything she needed and asked for my credit card and wait till her birthday which was to be coming up in a few days, well when the day came she told me to wait for her downstairs in the living room, she came downstairs with a a blind fold and agains she checked to make sure i was gonna go along with her fantasy and i again told her yes, so she told me to strip which i did gladly, she blindfolded me and led me to the dining room and walked me over to the table, and told me to bend over and place my hands on the table while i was bent over she grabbed my member from between my legs and started stroking me, she asked if i like it when i said yes she asked if i was ready for more i nodded the next thing i knew i had ropes tying my wrists to the table legs and my legs were spread to almost uncomfortably apart and were similarly tied to the other two table legs and i felt cold plastic being forced into my mouth, when she took of the blind fold i saw that she'd placed the full length in front of me allowing me to the ring gag in my mouth and the slightly panicked look on my face, then i saw her step up on the behind me completely nude, except for the neon blue 6 inch strap on as i felt the tip of the dildo touching my puckered hole i shuddered, then she laughed and with a that sarcastic sing song voice i love so much she said "oh that right i suppose you want it lubed up first?" i nodded, so she walked around the table and told me it was only going to be lubed up as much as i could get it with my mouth so i had to perform felacio on the strap on until she decided it was sufficiently lubed then proceded to use the well lubed strap on to fuck me in the ass while i watched through the mirror, it's been three years since that night and since then we've added several more strap ons to our collection and at least once every other week she fucks me in the ass.

Open_M

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 19, 2011
Yes! Straight, though I'd love to try a guy! My wife has done this a few times in the past, but she doesn't seem too interested anymore.... :( Still have fantasy's of getting fucked by a guy while she sucks me off!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Well, Memories, I am a lesbian. Lesbians can't make babies unless they fuck with men. I don't fuck men, thus no babies. So, yeah, wet vagina still wins...

Well, muttslut91, I would have thought you would have heard of "artificial insemination" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_insemination and "sperm banks" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm_bank. Lesbian couples (or heterosexual "single" mothers or married women with a "defective" husbands) choose this method to enjoy Motherhood without the "direct" contact with a man!

dominateME

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 14, 2011
I am straight and I love the idea of a girl fucking me with a strap on, however would never let a guy do it.

I am trying to ease my girlfriend into the idea, after lots of persuasion she played with my ass for the first time a few weeks ago, I loved it and blew my load almost instantly as she was giving me hand at the same time. Yet I still haven't been able to get her to do it again even though she knows I obviously like it. :(

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
Um yeah but how exactly do you think that they artificially inseminate a woman?! and way to go and link to wikipedia, the world's most unreliable website for reference ever.

Mine321

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 31, 2011
I've never fucked a guy with a strappn but it's something I really want to do..

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Um yeah but how exactly do you think that they artificially inseminate a woman?! and way to go and link to wikipedia, the world's most unreliable website for reference ever.

Um yeah are you suggesting that the procedure is a "fantasy" that has never worked?

Wikipedia is a pathway to generic knowledge -- it doesn't profess itself has being as accurate as a "commercial" encyclopedia as it data is submitted and edit by the general public. If you feel one reference to looked up once was inaccurate, it is irresponsible to label the entire project as "unreliable"!

However, since you're unable to believe simple facts, I will give you more "reliable" links:

http://www.babycenter.com/0_fertility-treatment-artificial-insemination-iui_4092.bc

http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/guide/artificial-insemination

BTW: One of my sisters is lesbian and this is how she and her partner became the parents of beautiful twin girls!

CumSissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 17, 2012
i'm straight and id really like a girl to fuck me with a strap on. face or ass.

PatFar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2012
Strapon

Yes I would and I had a girl do it to me once a week for about a year. Nope my wife does it to me and she made me orgasms this way

partymouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 11, 2012
i'm a straight male

never have had a strapon used on me, but my gf did use a dildo once. she really wants to get a strapon, and if she does i will totally bend over for her.

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
I'm straight and would love a girl to use one on me. One of my fantasies is having a girl who basically says if she does it, I do it. If she sucks my cock then I suck hers. If I fuck her then she fucks me

I have experimented with anal and would like to try it when I'm not in control of the toy

footmuncher

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2012
I am straight and would most definitely let a girl fuck me with a strap on. it is just very hot!

WiltedEgo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 28, 2012
Straight guy here, and i've had this done to me buy an ex and it's so so good. Partners since haven't really been up for it unfortunately!

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
I just love to fuck the boys and girls with my strap ons. When they cum from my thrusts we all know they belong to me. I love to spitroast them too, either with Mistress Adore, or Room101. Such fun.

Lucie xoxo

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
I just love to fuck the boys and girls with my strap ons. When they cum from my thrusts we all know they belong to me. I love to spitroast them too, either with Mistress Adore, or Room101. Such fun.

Lucie xoxo

Would be fun letting you fuck me, would love it =)

Featured Threads