Strap-On Sex

duracell11

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 27, 2012
I am straight. It can be a good punishment for me, but I inly let it for girls :).

spandexbaby

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2013
strap on sex

I would love to have my girl poundd my ass with a strap on especially if i was wearin
a hot spandex bodysuit. I have played there with dildos a bunch and always cum super hard and fast not crazy about anal sex with a man but maybe i just have not found the right fit yet
Any ideas on how to get my girl interested would be great...,,

tiki8381

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2013
I have had a girl do me with a strapon. It was one of the best feelings I have ever had since she gave me a handjob at the same time.

plugged

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 25, 2013
Im straight, and my mistress has several strapons she uses on me. Its pretty degrading & sexy at the same time and I love it.

If I am not tied up, the feeling of being 'full', fucked hard and reaching back to feel her body and the attached device is simply out of this world.

If I am restrained, fuck I just gotta stay there and get fucked hard, it makes us both cum hard. :D

Sethie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 10, 2013
Tampa
Hi All

Hey,

I am a 32/m straight, but curious, It has been my fantasy to be taken by a woman and forced to serve her friend being 'spitroasted' is how I think someone called it. It is just a fantasy for now, nothing happened yet....

boyastoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 27, 2013
to be honest i have fantasized about both being fucked by Mistress with a strap-on, as being fucked by another slave on her command. both only a dream due to the fact my fiance is not in to it what way so ever. by the way, i am a straight male.

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
Oh I would totally love it if a girl takes me hard with a strapon. She could do that every day with me :)

strapjack21

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 8, 2013
The question is, would you ever let a girl fuck you with a strap on?

Mention if you will, are you straight, bi, gay.

Well im a straight male, and i would like a girl to fuck me with a strap on, atleast once. i wouldn't let a guy, but a girl, sure =).

I have a great size cock, almost 8 inches.

probs if she was hot, im straight

rdufun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2012
NC
I have been trying to find a girl who would do that for a long time. I love playing with toys, but the idea of being bent over and taken by a girl is incredible. If any girls in the NC area want to help me out, PM me. I am not into guys at all, but I do like the fantasy of having a guy blow a big load in my ass. That will always be a fantasy though.

I consider myself straight but I guess I am bi since I have had some guy to guy contact and would be open to some different situations with guys. I really do prefer women much more than men.

strapjack21

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 8, 2013
well my fantasy is that i get fucked by 1 girl in missionary position while the other sits on my face and i lick her asshole then when i cum, i cum in her ass and drink from there, the girls then switch roles and this happens until i cant cum anymore

slave_mike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 20, 2013
id love to be strap-on fucked by a girl, its one of my fantasies, just need a mistress to fuck me =/

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
This is a huge fantasy for me. My husband has never ever let me near his ass in any way. I am looking to buy a strap on (any recommendations?) because I just have to fulfill this desire of mine.

LadyM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2013
myphonesite.com
You don't have to be gay to enjoy rectal stim, and men aren't nearly as heterosexual as society would have us all believe.

However, I have used a submissive bum a time or two. I don't wear the strap on, though. I use a fucking machine, the "special chair" or just find another guy to pitch!

Featured Threads

New Personals