racahel

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 25, 2017
20 year old dominant female seeking a submissive male under 30

I am a Mistress from Sheffield UK. I am currently looking for a submissive to become my new play thing. I am looking for a slave that is similar to my age so under 25 is fine.

I am a student and work part time so my times available can be random. So I will be looking at setting a blog up that I can set tasks through.

I am looking for a long term relationship rather then just a one off and if suitable located perhaps in real life to.

I also expect to my slaves to be contactable by either skype/kik and fully expect all interested slaves to submit for inspection.

If interested and want to chat more send a PM with

Username
ASL
Limits
Previous Experience
Why you want to be a slave
  • Kinks:
Control
Humilation
Pain
BDSM
Rules
Semi Public

• Experience:
I have been a Mistress to a few slaves before but due to work commitments and avaliable times this has so far not worked out long term.

• Limits:
Extreme Pain
Permanent Damage
Full Public
Illegal
Scat

Reactions: Dave69 and Sub_slut

Dirtiestboyinpanty

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 3, 2016
27 male India
Limits illegal face pic, public, extreme pain or blood, incest
User id kik jokerisback Skype [email protected]
Like...to be a slave that's all.....and do whatever I am told to
Previous experience....served for 6 years as online slave...but still nothing real....regularly a kik and Skype slave
Why? I guess that's a very deeper question...simple answer would have been it gets me hard
But it's much more deeper...from inside I feel I am a slave...I feel alive when I am told to do stuff....it's just like someone is anything...in my case it's being slave...that's when I am.truly happy ....even though squirming in humiliation and pain

domry

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2017
i guess iv been rejected

i messaged a little while ago and have as yet received no response i guess im not what is sought which is a shame but alas good luck in your search ma'am

KinkyT86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 28, 2009
Hi miss add me on kik @ wecamguy I can tell you more there

Petslave2020

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 21, 2022
Hey plss make me your pet slave my snap is
Addy-7272

I am a Mistress from Sheffield UK. I am currently looking for a submissive to become my new play thing. I am looking for a slave that is similar to my age so under 25 is fine.

I am a student and work part time so my times available can be random. So I will be looking at setting a blog up that I can set tasks through.

I am looking for a long term relationship rather then just a one off and if suitable located perhaps in real life to.

I also expect to my slaves to be contactable by either skype/kik and fully expect all interested slaves to submit for inspection.

If interested and want to chat more send a PM with

Username
ASL
Limits
Previous Experience
Why you want to be a slave
  • Kinks:
Control​
Humilation​
Pain​
BDSM​
Rules​
Semi Public​

• Experience:
I have been a Mistress to a few slaves before but due to work commitments and avaliable times this has so far not worked out long term.​

• Limits:
Extreme Pain​
Permanent Damage​
Full Public​
Illegal​
Scat​

SecretGuy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2015
I would be interested, I am looking for online only and into regular play and into denial and edging and more
I have a full profile on fetlife as denied2cumuk
I am however out of your age bracket but it means I’ve a little more experience.
I’m 40 uk
Kik denied2cum

Featured Threads

New Personals